Author has written 13 stories for Inuyasha, and Labyrinth.
I am an English Major in her last year of schooling who enjoys writing for the escape it provides her and the stories that can be created. I have a deep, deep love and interest of Scandinavian/Norse mythology and the Viking Era (much of my educational study leans towards this subject), as that's where my ancestors come from and, honestly, the fatalistic humor appeals to me. I adore writing basically anything, prose and poems, almost any subject under the sun (rape, incest, politics, and religion are some subjects I simply refuse to touch), but I am particularly fond of time-travel scenarios, magical worlds, and kick-ass, powerful women who go GET what they want instead of waiting around to see if it happens by. Above all else, I love happy endings (no pun intended). Real life is much, much too difficult and sad to write anything too depressing or horrible without having everything end up alright in the end, even if it's not realistic that a happy ending will happen.
In regards to Reviews: I enjoy reviews very much, whether they're good or bad, and encourage everyone to submit one. However, 'Guest Reviews' are discouraged unless I'm given a way to respond. You may appreciate the anonymity of the internet but I don't. It gives people courage to do things they shouldn't. If you feel the need to praise something but don't want to put your face out there, then you shouldn't be reviewing. If you don't have the respect to tell me face-to-face what you don't like about my fics and actually give me the chance to defend myself, then you don't deserve the voice.
In regards to Smut: I love smut. I love reading it, love everything about it (no, people, sex is not shameful). But, as a not-so-blushing virgin, I find it rather hypocritical to be writing it. I have a few friends who are willing to help me and offer me guidance, but that hypocrisy and inexperience is still very much there and I can't ignore it. So there may be sex scenes in my fics, but the likelihood is that they're rate M to give me freedom to do as I please.
In regards to Spelling and Grammatical Errors: I'm aware that I have errors in my work. That's because I don't "employ" a Beta. I've had two in the past and have found them unreliable. The first disappeared on me for six months without warning. She did come back and apologize but the damage was done. The second Beta I had tried to change so much that it would have no longer been my voice, but hers. Suffice to say I'm a little gun shy about the whole thing and find that I would rather deal with those few errors than have to depend on another person.
In regards to Updates: My updates are sporadic because I am first and foremost a student. The majority of my time is taken up by writing about 3 papers at once, reading multiple books, and doing other various busy-work. I'm not going to update just because someone asks/begs/pleads or it's been awhile. It'll happen when it happens. I hadn't planned on returning to the fanfiction scene but due to very horrible circumstances I need the escape.
- East Borne Storm: Acts of the past have a way of affecting the future, and this one act has reverberated to the present with a ferocity like no other. (A massive Yu Yu Hakusho/Inuyasha Crossover created in an effort to give females a more pronounced/powerful role. May not be posted as there are a plethora of OFC's). (Kurama/OFC, Kagome/Yusuke, Inuyasha/Yukina, Hiei/OFC, Kuwabara/Botan, Sesshoumaru/OFC, and more)
- The Ice Bride: Written for Kirai's Neverending Title Challenge. When Sesshoumaru is asked to mate with a young woman with a curious condition, he finds himself unable to say no. ON HIATUS (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- The Prince: Sarah's defeat of the Goblin King was unprecedented and unprepared for, so much so that it very literally throws the magic of the underground into chaos. Thirteen years later, a small boy with familiarly unusual eyes comes to pull her back. (Jareth/Sarah)
- Fatherly Influence: Set in the beginning of the series. The Inu no Taishou gives one last gift to his sons through the poor, unsuspecting Kagome. Dokuga awards 3rd Quarter 2010 Winner for Best Humor/Parody (Second Place), Best Kagome Portrayal (Third Place) and Best Drabble - Progeny (Third Place). Dokuga Awards 4th Quarter 2010 Winner for Best Sesshoumaru Portrayal (First Place), Best Drabble - Surprise (Second Place), and Best AU/AR (Third Place). Dokuga Awards 1st Quarter 2011 Winner AU/AR (Second Place) and Best Drabble - Old Friends (Second Place). Dokuga Awards 2nd Quarter 2011 Winner for Best Portrayal Kagome (Third Place), and Best Humor/Parody (Third Place) (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- Addiction: Sesshoumaru tries to get rid of his weakness. Dokuga Awards 2nd Quarter 2009 Winner for Best Oneshot (First Place) (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- Full Service Assistant - Sesshoumaru seems upset! Dokuga Awards 2nd Quarter 2009 Winner for Best Oneshot (Third Place) (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- I Never: Sesshoumaru hasn't been able to work in over two weeks (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- Thank God For Washing Machines: Kagome LOVES laundry day! (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- Bacon and Lamb Chops: Kagome has a very lovely shop frequented by one Sesshoumaru Taishou (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- You Just Don't Want to See: Sesshoumaru isn't as composed as we'd like to think he'd be. (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- Sesshoumaru and the Laser: Kagome finds a very interesting fact about Sesshoumaru. (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- A Mother's Lullaby: A mothers last loving lullaby to her little son.
- Nice Car: Kagome's got some evil on her mind. (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- What the Darkness Brings: A tragic attack leaves a near paralyzed Kagome in the care of one icy cold demon lord with an agenda rivaling Naraku's wickedness. ABANDONED (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- When Life Gives You... : A series of one shots dotting Sesshoumaru and Kagome's relationship. MA for language, drug-useage and other. ABANDONED (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)