Author has written 13 stories for Inuyasha, and Labyrinth.
All 'Guest Reviews', good or bad, will be deleted with impunity. You may appreciate the anonymity of the internet but I don't. It gives people courage to do things they shouldn't. If you feel the need to praise something but don't want to put your face out there for some weird reason, then you shouldn't be reviewing it. I enjoy responding to people who like my work to let them know their review was appreciated. If you don't have the balls to tell me straight out what you don't like about my fics and actually give me the chance to defend myself then you don't deserve the voice. You have been warned.
- What the Darkness Brings: A tragic attack leaves a near paralyzed Kagome in the care of one icy cold demon lord with an agenda rivaling Naraku's wickedness. ON HIATUS (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- When Life Gives You... : A series of one shots dotting Sesshoumaru and Kagome's relationship. MA for language, drug-useage and other. ABANDONED (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- The Ice Bride: Written for Kirai's Neverending Title Challenge. When Sesshoumaru is asked to mate with a young woman with a curious condition, he finds himself unable to say no. ON HIATUS (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- The Prince: Sarah's defeat of the Goblin King was unprecedented and unprepared for, so much so that it very literally throws the magic of the underground into chaos. Thirteen years later, a small boy with familiarly unusual eyes comes to pull her back. (Jareth/Sarah)
- Fatherly Influence: Set in the beginning of the series. The Inu no Taishou gives one last gift to his sons through the poor, unsuspecting Kagome. Dokuga awards 3rd Quarter 2010 Winner for Best Humor/Parody (Second Place), Best Kagome Portrayal (Third Place) and Best Drabble - Progeny (Third Place). Dokuga Awards 4th Quarter 2010 Winner for Best Sesshoumaru Portrayal (First Place), Best Drabble - Surprise (Second Place), and Best AU/AR (Third Place). Dokuga Awards 1st Quarter 2011 Winner AU/AR (Second Place) and Best Drabble - Old Friends (Second Place). Dokuga Awards 2nd Quarter 2011 Winner for Best Portrayal Kagome (Third Place), and Best Humor/Parody (Third Place) (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
'Inu–ghostly Possession' by JeniNeji
'Cuddle' by JeniNeji
'Hold' by Sally
'Fatherly Influence' by o0KittyBlue0o
- Addiction: Sesshoumaru tries to get rid of his weakness. Dokuga Awards 2nd Quarter 2009 Winner for Best Oneshot (First Place) (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- Full Service Assistant - Sesshoumaru seems upset! Dokuga Awards 2nd Quarter 2009 Winner for Best Oneshot (Third Place) (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- I Never: Sesshoumaru hasn't been able to work in over two weeks (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- Thank God For Washing Machines: Kagome LOVES laundry day! (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- Bacon and Lamb Chops: Kagome has a very lovely shop frequented by one Sesshoumaru Taishou (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- You Just Don't Want to See: Sesshoumaru isn't as composed as we'd like to think he'd be. (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- Sesshoumaru and the Laser: Kagome finds a very interesting fact about Sesshoumaru. (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
- A Mother's Lullaby: A mothers last loving lullaby to her little son.
- Nice Car: Kagome's got some evil on her mind. (Sesshoumaru/Kagome)
Unsafe External Link