Author has written 5 stories for Sherlock, and Hawaii Five-0.
Hello, all. I'm an aspiring writer/artist/musician/biologist/anthropologist/ranger/counselor/teacher/butcher/baker/candlestick maker from Nowhere.
I love all forms of art, conventional or otherwise, and I do my best to create as much of it as I can--also, if you can find a kind of music that I won't listen to, you are creepily amazing.
I am (overly) fond of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson; I have been since Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was the only expert on the subject (Moffat and Gatiss are welcome additions to my universe, too!).
My nerd loves are many and great: TMNT, mythology, Star Trek, Star Wars, superheroes (*ahem* SUPERHEROES!!!!!!), classic Disney, retro TV (Hawaii Five-0, new and old), James Bond, any sort of wacky-cult-inspiring-awesomness...and funky shirts to represent all of them!
The main Bromances I subscribe to [my favorite half first: John and Sherlock (Sherlock), Dean and Sam (Supernatural), Danny and Steve (Hawaii Five-0).
I've just realized that I'm really scatterbrained on paper...
That's more than you wanted to know. Sorry. But I'm not deleting it. :)
(Or maybe I will. No, I won't; it's my bio. But maybe I should...No. Eh, I will. Not. Oh, I don't know... T-T )
I've only written a few things so far. If you happen across them, I hope that you like what you find! Nothing is beta-d or brit-picked, by the way. Comments (good or bad) are most welcome!
Thanks! (and sorry again, eheh...)
- Knyle B.
A side note:
I've noticed something a bit strange about fanfiction. A ton of the time, it consists of people taking characters that they supposedly like/are fond of/cherish/etc., and inflicting every horror imaginable on them (*cough, guilty*). Is this something we should worry about?
Just a thought...
Signs you’ve written too much H50 fanfic:
· Your word processor autocorrects “chin” to “Chin”
· Your highest forms of insult are “goof,” “animal,” and “Neanderthal”
· You catch yourself waiting for your best friend to get in the driver’s seat when you’re going somewhere together…in your car
· Sexy Eyes inspires helpless giggling fits
· Your friends all respond to “babe”
· Swim trunks are “board shorts”
· If you have papers laid out on a table, you try to swipe at them to change pages or bring up a new search window.
· Bizarre or frustrating situations inspire Danno rants in your head
· Bizarre or frustrating situations lead to you channeling the Zen of Chin Ho Kelly
· You no longer feel compelled to lie, make excuses, or fold when people press you for information. You just say, “It’s classified.”
· Slushies, snow cones, and even ice cream bring to mind shave ice and seeing an enormous, bald man’s face plastered onto everything
· Surfing = BAMF girl cops having fun
· You give your friends the “hang ten” gesture before doing something reckless
· Chevy cars are the only ones you can picture cool main characters driving (okay, that might be a Supernatural side-effect, too)
· Nobody touches your hair once it’s styled
· You buy cargo pants because you finally realize how handy they are after making Steve McGarrett carry half a house in them
· Innocent family camping trips are sources of endless ideas for Danny-torture
· Instead of finishing a chapter like you meant to, you spend your whole day off figuring out how to make perfect malasadas just so you’ll know what all the fuss is about
· Things that can be played on a table are activities, not sports
· Arguments require wild hand motions and loquacious vocabulary before they become satisfying
· All guys are more fun to be around if there’s bromance
· Getting in a car makes you feel combative
· Every warehouse you see makes you paranoid
· You would never vacation in Hawaii without weaponry and a few SEALS watching your back
· You would never vacation in Hawaii before filling out your final Will and Testament
· You would never vacation in Hawaii unless guaranteed a chance to see H50 cast members
· You would never vacation in Hawaii.
· You would probably never vacation in Hawaii…
· Honestly, you would do anything to get to Hawaii.