Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, and Shakespeare.
How horses are better than cars:
- You don't need to pay crazy prices for gas... of course, a horse itsself is expensive, but to keep travelling, all you need are a few carrots and water, so, instead of paying 75$ to keep going, you're not paying more than 10.
-A horse doesn't stop completely when out of fuel. Yes, it's hungry, but of you're an asshole, you won't need to feed it for a while... but take care of it, and don't be a prick... if you don't want to feel the horse's hooves in your stomach... nor do I think you'd want your horse dying on you... (or, if that's the case, you bellow it.. preferably).
- Horses can become traveling parteners/ friends. One can even consider it family. I'll Seriously point and laugh at whoever talkes to their car, and strokes it like their pet... or even kisses it...
- Horse gas is not dangerous to us or the environment.
- It's proven that horse-back-riding developes both leg and stomach muscles, and is considered as a type of physical activity. No, your arm muscles do not develope by moving the steering-wheel.
- Now this is something I never quite understood: Why breathe the stale, leather-smelling air of a car while the fresh air is just outside the window? Rolling down the windows is NOT the same as actually, physically being outside. For those with proper sentences, anyway.
~more to come~