Poll: Which story would you like to see updated first? Vote Now! Vote Now!
Author has written 140 stories for Peter Pan, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, Silmarillion, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Fairy Tales, X-Men: The Movie, X-Men: Evolution, Teen Titans, Aladdin, Australia, DragonFable, Inkheart, Bible, Twilight, Shakespeare, How to Train Your Dragon, St. Trinian's, Parodies and Spoofs, Avatar: Last Airbender, Good Omens, Red Riding Hood, 2011, Supernatural, Little Mermaid, Circle of Magic, Sky High, Black Jewels Trilogy, Underworld, Avengers, Love Never Dies, Phantom of the Opera, Brave, 2012, Thor, Rizzoli & Isles, Discworld, Hobbit, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Frozen, Maleficent, Fifty Shades Trilogy, Tudors, Troy, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Misc. Books, Beauty and the Beast, Ever After High, Gods of Egypt, Alice in Wonderland, 2010, and Little Red Riding Hood.
Does anyone actually read these things?
Little bit about me.
Likes: Books, reading and writing. Also reviews, especially Constructive Criticism.
I saw this on several other profiles and just had to copy it. I don't know who the original creator was, but credit goes to them.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put "U" and "I" together
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Yes, I submitted and joined the dark side...
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get, like, two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you like cartoons, video games, and animated movies even though people say you're too old for them and you don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you don't get all the fuss about copying and pasting things to your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Series' I've Written:
Lord of the Rings
Lord of Darkness
A SCA Girl In Middle-Earth
Andrew Lloyd Webber
Every Hope And Every Prayer
If You Still Love Me
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Pirates of the Caribbean
A Weather Eye On The Horizon
The Witch Twins
The Old, The Overused and The Mocked
Part One: Lord of the Rings
Death of a Hero