Author has written 10 stories for Harvest Moon, Peter Pan, and Shugo Chara!.
My pen name is Bella Mattina, which in Italian means "beautiful morning". I'm an avid vlogger, and video gamer (even though I'm not very good at playing video games). My favorite type of video games are RPGs and puzzles; however, I do enjoy a good horror (Deadspace), military (CoD), or sport (Madden) game every now and then. For books, I enjoy historical/fantasy/adventure genres with some romance. In my spare time, I love to read/write, play video games, exercise, star gaze, and cook/bake! My goal in life is to at least make one person smile everyday!
When I write, music is my biggest inspiration! In some of my chapters, you may notice that song titles are used or lyrics are used in my text. I will give credit to the artists and will mention the song name that gave me the inspiration for the chapter! I also use other anime/manga, movies, and video games too, but those inspirations will be less frequent. If you have a song to suggest, please tell me! I listen and appreciate all different types of music!
If you have any questions or comments or concerns, please private message me! I do not bite, and I love responding to messages! Also, if there are any grammatical errors or you think that something should be written differently in any of my stories, poems, or what-nots then please tell me as well! I will give credit to where credit is due!
Thank you everyone for supporting me! You might not have any idea how awesome it is to see so many people read and appreciate your work!
Please enjoy reading all of my stories as well as everyone else's story!
Follow me on Twitter for updates @bellanotterosa!
1. "Star Light, Star Bright" is my first fanfic for Harvest Moon: Animal Parade. I hope that you all will enjoy my first fanfic! Please continue to read and review this story! I do appreciate any comments given and I do not mind going back through the story and reediting it, if needed! This story is about an original character named Anna who moves to Castanet to become a rancher. She is accompanied by Finn, who wants her to save the Harvest Goddess! Anna meets and is intrigued by the mysterious young wizard in the town and realizes that she has more in common with him than she thinks.
2. "Memories" is the prologue of "Star Light, Star Bright" and you do not have to read that story to enjoy this one! Gale's life has not been the best one ever, but when he meets a quirky little half-witch, everything changes. Rated T for some descriptive scenes and language. I do not own anything Harvest Moon related in this story, Natsume Inc. does! Even though that this is completed, please continue to review because I do not mind editing any chapter from this story!
3. I have also written a poem from Gale's point of view called "It's magic..." This poem is adorable and will be parts of it will be referenced in "Star Light, Star Bright" and in "Memories".
4. "Snow" a poem by Gale and it is featured in Chapter 5: Heaven's Tears in "Memories".
5. "The Last Night" is a one shot story about self harm. Please do not hate this fanfic, I write it to let others be encouraged to help people with this illness as well as to let those who suffer from this that they are not alone. Rachel and Rod tell each other everything except for one thing that Rachel is hiding. Rod stumbles upon that secret and comforts her in her time of need. This story is inspired by the song "The Last Night" by Skillet.
6. "Fairy, Magic, Pixie Dust" is inspired by a painting that my former roommate owns. It's a beautiful painting of Neverland and I had a dream about this painting. Peter Pan has gone missing and the last time anyone had saw him was when he was with Captain Hook. Tinkerbell is still jealous over Peter and Wendy's closeness and affection that the two had shared, even though Wendy has been back in London for several months. Can Tink find Peter in time before Hook does anything truly evil? This short story is dedicated to my roommate.
7. "Struck By You" is inspired by the song "Paralyzer" by Finger Eleven. A Harvest Moon: A New Beginning Fanfic! Neil is not shy to the club scene. He has been to the clubs before with Rod and Allen, and he seems to be "paralyzed" by Rio. Read and see what happens to Neil throughout the night!
8. "Saving Moonlight"- This is the final installment and eplilogue to "Star Light, Star Bright" and is co-written by ScipioPB. Anna and Gale have married and started a family together. Luna is their special and gifted daughter who, like her parents, knows magic. She is chosen by the Harvest King to be the helper and protector of Waffle Island. However, Luna is in much more trouble than she ever realized as the protector. The world that Luna entered is ruled by a dark Witch Princess who trapped the Harvest Goddess and turned her into stone. Luna must find the Harvest Sprites and save the Harvest Goddess before it is too late.We are excited to write this story and share it to everyone! This takes themes and ideas from several games owned by Natsume, Inc. so please enjoy our creativity!
9. "Out of My League"- This is based off of the song "Out of My League" by Stephen Sparks and stars Mistel from the Harvest Moon game Story of Seasosn. Written for RavenLostInTheDark. I hope you all enjoy!
10. "The Call" is written to several songs and one of them being "The Call" by Backstreet Boys. When I heard this song I instantly thought detective and destiny. So, I picked out a character from one of my favorite animes that would best represent a detective (who wasn't already a detective) and I picked Ikuto from Shugo Chara!. This story rated M for very mature content so please be advised when reading it. There is also a ton of symbolism within this piece of if there is something that you don't understand, please feel free to PM me and ask! This was also written to "Numb" by Linkin Park, "The Kill" but 30 Seconds to Mars, and "Diary of Jane" by Breaking Benjamin. All of these songs were chosen for the emotions and power the they provide through their strong lyrics. I hope you all enjoy it!
1. None at the moment. =) Stay tuned for updates!
1. Two Love Birds- this one will be a fun little treat! I have decided on characters, setting, theme, etc. but I want to wait a bit before publishing. I am currently taking a break from this story and will be working on some other short stories. =)