Poll: Aura Shinobi: During the Sannin reunion fight during the Tsunade retrieval arc, who should Naruto summon? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Pokémon, Mega Man, Naruto, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Fire Emblem, Star Wars, StarCraft, Elder Scroll series, Dragon Ball Z, Metroid, Kingdom Hearts, Lilo & Stitch, and Mass Effect.
I REGRET NOTHING!!
Things to do in a shop when you are bored.
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
If I own Naruto, Megaman, or Pokemon, then why am I posting my stories here?
All flames shall be met with a genjutsu of Might Guy doing squat thrusts and twirking in a two-piece thong bikini.
A bit of a rant.
Spelling. You're doing it wrong.
Rogue vs rouge. One is a person who does not follow rules. The other is a color or make up. Come on people, get it right! Also other words along this line, such as your/you're & there/their/they're. We have spell check for a reason!
Mpreg. 0_o What. The. [CENSORED] That is just the weirdest and most unnatural thing I've ever heard of. I mean, where the [BLEEP] is the baby supposed to gestate, the colon? And how the flipping hell does a guy get pregnant? And from another guy, no less? Is he supposed to be a seahorse?! How can anybody find that even remotely appealing for a story? It's just wrong. You can't just ignore basic biology, it's BAD WRITING! And besides that, it makes me want to disembowel a stuffed animal whenever I see it.
The only way this would work is through a parasitic growth a la Xenomorph Facehugger, or something similar to this one Naruto fanfic I read where Male Naruto got pregnant in female sexy jutsu form after having sex with a female Sakura in male sexy jutsu form and got stuck that way. That is the only way that could possibly work that I would even consider reading. Any thing else, and I start having to suppress my gag reflex.
NO, just, no. I have nothing against the LGBT community. In fact, I could care less about someone's orientation or personal relationships (My reaction to someone saying someone else is gay: 'Yeah, so?'). But, I don't want to have to read about it. Just the thought of two guys...yeah, it just gives me the willies just thinking about it. Nothing against gays, but I don't want to have to think about what goes on behind closed doors. I can't tell you how many good stories I've read that I've really gotten into, right up until every male character starts lusting after the main male lead. The unrealisticness of it just ruins it for me. And really, why would you make a M/M pairing that wasn't so in cannon if it doesn't work out at all (especially M/M between two mortal enemies in cannon, it WON'T WORK, unless you completely rewrite the every nuance of their relationship), be it cultural expectations/obligations, or anything else. To me, that is a sign of a bad author. I get that some people like that, but still. On the other hand, I kinda find F/F kinda hot, but then again, I'm a guy, so what do you expect?
Ew, just ew.
There, rant's done. That said, even if I have no desire to hear it, read it, or even think about it, even if you may not like what I had to say or disagree with me, I would still fight to the death for your right to express yourself any damn way you want.
This rant had been brought to you by FanFiction.net