Author has written 40 stories for Smallville, Superman, Shakespeare, Phil Of The Future, That's So Raven, Malcolm in the Middle, Suite Life series, Misc. Tv Shows, High School Musical, Aladdin, Hannah Montana, Misc. Movies, Camp Rock, Enchanted, Prince of Persia, and H2O: Just Add Water.
I'm a college student in Florida who enjoys creative writing. I also have great affinity for and interest in the Romance languages. I have thus far studied and continue to study Spanish, French, Italian, and Latin.
Top 12 Unwritten Laws of Heterosexual Masculinity which I Am Proud to Break
(While Still Retaining My Manhood and My Attraction to Women)
A Personally Inspired Satire of Typical Modern Machismo
1. Thou shalt not let emotional intimacy play a dominant role in any sexual experience, and if thou doest, thou shalt keep it to thyself.
2. If thou hast a problem that makes thee want to either have a long, serious talk about feelings or punch a whole in the wall, thou shalt do the latter.
3. Thou shalt love sports as if it were a second religion, and remain loyal to thy favorite team with unconditional zeal, even if it makes thee act like an idiot.
4. Thou shalt defend thy virility and anatomical endowment to the utmost, even if it means going to unfounded and/or irrational extremes.
5. The fun of a movie is directly proportional to the number of gun battles, fist fights, and fiery explosions in it, however implausible they may be.
6. Thou shalt not like romantic comedies or romantic dramas. In fact, thou shalt squirm at the mere thought of watching one and never be caught owning one.
7. Thou shalt not like musicals. In fact, thou shalt hold them in worst contempt than 'chick flicks' and never be caught owning one.
8. Thou shalt be bored by love songs or any romantic pop music. When it comes to music, the louder, faster, and less comprehensible the lyrics, the better.
9. Thou shalt not like Disney Channel series or DCOMs or have any unusual fondness for traditional Disney movies, fairy tales, or cartoons.
10. Thou shalt not write or read romantic fiction of any kind, and any romantic nonfiction you write must have a rating of at least PG-13.
11. Thou shalt not engage in anything but the most casual shipping in any fandom or participate in any activities that imply advocacy of any romantic pairing.
12. Any of the above laws may be broken provided that thou hast substantial reason to believe that doing so will somehow lead to getting laid.
"This Is Me" in Spanish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFvLEQ6xobo
"Gotta Find You" in Spanish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ClSBjyEVw
Learn more about me here!
Disney Channel Destination: http://dischandes.suddenlaunch3.com
If you like anything on Disney Channel, this is the place to go!
If you are fascinated by Latin or any of its daughter languages (Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian), check out this forum!