Author has written 32 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, Fruits Basket, and Sherlock.
Ciao, ciao a tutti! My name is Pulcinella Ghiaccio (Pull-cheen-ell-ah Gee-ah-chee-oh), but you can call me Pulcinella, Pulci, or Pul. I tend to be working in several projects at once... This is what I have currently.
Hands, Friends, and a Little Confusion
Summary: Sequel to Parenting, Video Games, and a First Kiss. Hong Kong is rather happy with his new relationship, but how does Iceland deal with it? HongIce, DenNor.
A Hundred Years: France x Jeanne D'arc
France remembers the night that he watched with his own eyes the burning of the only woman he ever truly loved, and has never been happier to meet a nice young tourist. Franne (obviously), sadfic, nation AU, strictly anti-FrUK.
Norwegian Diaries: Awaiting Chapter 2
Top 15 Pairings I Support
Signs of My Obsession
You know your obsessed with Hetalia when...bold apply
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
3. You've learned more history from it than from an actual history class
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14.Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "FrUK" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru".
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good Fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80s billion time.
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (And you're American.)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, or Francis are forever linked to Hetalia.
30. Scream "Pasta" at everyone who is eating some.
Boring Form Stuff xD
Name: Nanami Thompson (Pulcinella Ghiaccio)
Current Location: Minnesota, Dontcha know.
Favourite anime: HETALIA AXIS POWERS ALL THE WAY!
Favourite food: Pocky. :3
Favourite colour: Blue.
Favourite APH character: Romania
Favourite Movie: Ferris Beuler's Day Off.
Favourite Band: Voltaj. Gotta love them Romanians, eh?
Favourite Song: MSD2 - Voltaj.
Favourite genre (to write): Romance.
Favourite genre (to read): Humour.
Where do I want to live?: Pasta country! Italy!
Favourite holiday: A tie between Halloween and the winter Solstice.
Anything else?: My parents are divorced and my mom has been married three times, giving me a half-brother and a step-sister, both older than me. I'm also an atheist, but a believer of ghosts, poltergeists, and the paranormal. I think I would get along with England or Norway the best.
Ciao, amici! I'm an American girl, though I'm currently learning Italian and want to someday move to the beautiful pasta country. I'm a huge fan of anime of all kinds, Axis Powers Hetalia being the best in my eyes, and I've been watching anime since I was two. I got into APH this past summer, specifically July 24, 2013. I've always loved to read, and learned to do such at a young age. When I was in sixth grade was when I began drawing, and I've only been improving. It was only after I had discovered Hetalia and fallen in love with Iceland did I start writing. Currently, I have more stories than I can count. xD
Shitty Pairing Poetry...
Two nations went walking,
Neither knew what for,
The two started talking,
Talking about their war.
They sighed and said,
"What a stupid idea,
Why can't we all get along?"
Then later that night,
They laid in their beds,
And they each couldn't fight,
The image in their heads.
It was of the other, smiling and happy,
And they shuddered, for,
They had unknowingly fallen in love.
And a Meme
Favourite Hetalia Characters
1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
Me: "Dude... Prussia, what the hell? Aren't you supposed to be living in Germany's basement?"
Prussia: "Nah. Mind if I sleep in your house tonight?"
Me: *Sigh* "Why not..."
Number 2 asked you to go out with him?
Me: "AAAAAH YES CHINA OMAHGAWD!"
China: "Calm down, aru."
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
Me: "DENMARK WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!" *Turns all psycho killer-ey*
Denmark: "Oh shit, sorry!"
4 announced he's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
Spain: "Hey, me and Norway are getting married tomorrow! :D"
Me: "Oh, coo- wait, what?! You were supposed to end up with Romano!"
5 cooked you dinner?
Me: "Aw, thanks, Poland!" *Noms*
Poland: "Yeah, it was, like, nothing."
6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
Me: "Ah, whatever."
7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
America: "So, dude, I just found out that I'm your brother! Ya know how your mom was married three times?"
America: "Well, I'm Ron's kid."
Me: "Ah, it makes sense now that you look so much like my other half brother..."
8 got into the hospital somehow?
Me: "Oh my god, Russia! What happened? Did it have something to do with Belarus?"
Russia: "Nyet, remember when I jumped off that plane?"
Me: "Oh yeah... Why do you keep doing that?"
9 made fun of your friends?
Norway! What the hell, man?
10 ignored you all the time?
Me: "Italy? Ah, whatever. He must just be off in la-la land."
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
Prussia: "Haha, don't vorry, Pulcinella! Ze awesome me vill take care of zese vimps!"
Serial Killers: "Who the hell is this guy?"
Me: *Facepalms* "Prussia, you're not really helping."
You're on a vacation with number 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
China: "There, all fixed."
Me: *Says nothing, only stares into his beautiful brown eyes*
China: "Ai-yah, what are you doing, aru?!"
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
Spain: "Ah! Tomatoes will take care of everything!" *Starts throwing tomatoes at the flames*
Me: "...You really thought that was going to work?"
You’re about to do something that will make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
Poland: "What's up?"
Me: "I think I'm in love with China."
Poland: "Lol wut."
Me: *Starts blushing uncontrollably*
You're about to marry number 10. What's 6's reaction?
Italy: "Hey, when should we plan the wedding, belle?"
Iceland: "Wait, what? You two are getting married?"
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
America: "Dude, you want a burger?"
Me: "No, America. No I do not."
You’re angry about it afterward, how does 8 calm you down?
Russia: "You look like you need to let off some steam. Want to play Russian Roulette?"
Me: "Nah, I don't want to risk killing you. Or myself."
You compete in some tournament. How does 9 support you?
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Italy: *Laughs along, just 'cause he's awesome like that*
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
Um, duh! Prussia = Awesome, of course. *Rolls eyes at such a stupid question*
2 tells you about his deeply hidden love for number 9. Your reaction?
China: "I love Norway."
Me: *Eye twitches*
You’re dating 3 and introduce him to your parents, will they get along?
Mom: "Hello! I take it you're Mathias, Pulcinella's boyfriend?"
Me: "Mom, can I keep him? Pleeease?" *Puppy dog eyes*
4 loves 9 as well. What does that mean?
It's the end of the world as we know it!
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
Poland and Iceland? *Starts laughing* Haha, no. Never. xD
6 appears to be a player, (s)he breaks many hearts. What do you do?
Me: "Iceland! Cut that shit out or I'll tell Norway."
Iceland: "I'll behave. o-o"
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
America: "I didn't think hair could get any shorter and still remain feminine. You just shattered my mind, dude!"
Me: "Yeah, mine too..."
America: "Dude, I think you just farted."
8 thinks he’ll never get a girlfriend. What do you tell him?
Me: "Oh, sure, you'll get a girlfriend! After all, your sisters both love you!"
Russia: "I refuse to give in to Belarus's wishes. Wait, Ukraine likes me too?"
Me: "Uh, never mind."
Number 9 gives you a bagel, do you eat it?
Me: "Ooh! A bagel! Does it have lox on it?" *Noms anyway, without waiting for an answer.*
Norway: "Not really. It's just a bagel."
Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses you his love by sending an e-mail. Now what?
Me: "N-Norway..." *Blushes*
Prussia: "What's going on?"
Me: *Shows him the computer screen*
Prussia "Um... I thought China was your boyfriend."
You spot 10 kissing number 1. How do you react?
Me: *Stops for a second* "OMAHGAWD THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!"
Italy: *Breaks the kiss* "Hm?"
Prussia: "Ita-chan!" *Pulls Italy back in*
Could 1 and 6 be soulmates?
Prussia and... Iceland?! *Almost dies laughing*
Would number 2 trust number 5?
Hmm, tough question... China's pretty trusting, I guess, but nobody can trust Poland with anything... He's too much of a blabbermouth.
Number 3 wants to go shopping, will 7 come along?
Probably not. America has better things to be doing (like playing video games) than going to the mall with Denmark.
5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
Prussia and Poland? Cooking class. Most likely.
If 6 and 3 cooked dinner, what would they make?
Denmark and Iceland? I think they would be fighting a lot in the kitchen and end up serving liquorice and beer. xD
7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?
America and Norway? ...I have no idea.
9 sketches what 6's perfect girlfriend/boyfriend should look like. Will 6 be happy?
Norway: "Hey, I drew this."
Iceland: "Oh, it's Mr. Puffin."
2 sent 9 an e-mail that was meant for his girlfriend/boyfriend?
Norway: "China, what the hell?!"
China: "Ah, that was meant for Pulci-chan!" *Blushes adorably*
7 won the lottery?
America: "Hey, dudes, guess what? I got a million dollars! McDonald's franchise, here I come!"
What would 1 think of 2?
Prussia: "China? He's cool, I guess. Not as cool as me, though."
What would 2 find weird about 3?
What would China find weird about Denmark? Probably everything. xD
What do 6 and 7 have in common?
Iceland and America... Nope, not seeing any similarities.
Unsafe External Link