Poll: With Eons nearing it's epic climax, which episode has been your favorite thus far? Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Star Fox, Pokémon, Star Wars, and Bionicle.
ABOUT ME (Added a few more things) (Updated as of 2/22/17)
Age: 17 (Legal adult in 3 months lmao)
Twitter: jtp35, Instagram: bigame31
School: Hillcrest High School, currently trying to get into UCSB or UCR
Favorite Video Game Series: Pokémon, Destiny, NBA2K, Mario Series, Legend of Zelda, The Force Unleashed
Favorite TV Shows: Star Wars The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels, Game of Thrones, Legends of Tomorrow, Top Gear
Favorite Bands: Foo Fighters, Muse, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, Weezer, Incubus, Imagine Dragons, Blink-182, Rise Against, All American Rejects, Daughtry, My Chemical Romance, Red, Breaking Benjamin
Favorite Hip-Hop/Rap Artists: Jay-Z, Kanye West, Justin Timberlake, Dr. Dre, Eminem, The Notorious B.I.G., Drake, Future, Young Thug, 21 Savage, Kodak Black, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, DJ Khaled, Bryson Tiller, Lil Uzi Vert, Migos, Big Sean
Favorite Sports: Basketball, Football, Baseball
Favorite Sports Teams: Los Angeles Clippers (NBA), Anaheim Ducks (NHL), Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (MLB), Manchester City (BPL), Los Angeles Galaxy (MLS), Los Angeles Rams/Chargers (NFL), Oregon Ducks (NCAAF, NCAAM) or any other PAC-12 team, but mainly Oregon
Writing Style: More or less straight to the point. Still a little dialogue-centric, but read my first ever story and then my latest; you'll see a vast difference. I write about 3,000 words or more per chapter these days.
1. Chris Pratt- The man's a class act and just great in everything. Fantastic in Passengers and Guardians of the Galaxy.
2. Denzel Washington- Absolute badass and just commands the screen. Great in Crimson Tide and Training Day.
3. Felicity Jones- Definitely a newer addition to this list, and I honestly never thought anyone would pass Jennifer Lawrence for my favorite actress but her performances in Inferno and Rogue One were just too good.
4. Jennifer Lawrence- It was Hunger Games that impressed me the most, and was honestly my most recent celebrity crush that I got over LMAO. She's probably one of the best out there.
5. Robert Downey Jr.- I can't say I've seen a ton of his movies, but his performances as Sherlock Holmes and Iron Man left a great impression on me.
6. John Boyega- If you haven't seen Attack the Block, then you don't know John.
7. Chris Evans- Another class act, and just what every man should strive to be in my opinion.
8. Samuel L. Jackson- This badass mutherfucka is a muthafuckin badass.
9. Will Arnett- This guy is absolutely hilarious. If you haven't seen Let's Go to Prison what are you doing with your life?
10. Heath Ledger- The Joker. Nuff said. RIP
PS4 Gamertag: thebeast_037 (you can find me playing Battlefront, Madden, or Battlefield 1!)
Youtube: pokemaster111000 (Old), the beast_037 (Main)- I posted an Anakin and Ahsoka tribute video if you want to check it out!
Updates regarding stories:
The Future- Civil War or Rogue One is next.
Star Fox- Huh? Back from the dead? Let's just say I've flirted with the idea of rebooting my old LCEF series. No promises.
Pokémon- Worth It chapter 3 has not even begun, in fact I'm sitting on writer's block. Story to be shelved until Star Wars is done, maybe longer.
Star Wars- Chapter 9 is complete, go check it out! I will try to get Chapter 10 out as soon as I can.
Bionicle- Bionicle: Civil War may come after LOR has completed as of now.
Updates regarding me:
I'd like to apologize for being inactive recently, but I'm spending my time in other ways I'll admit. I may never see my friends again after I graduate so I'm enjoying it while I still can.
A BIT ABOUT ME (Updated 9/29/16)
I am a resident of the United States of America and a senior in High School. I'm kind of a laid-back (you can say lazy if you hate me) guy who doesn't freak out over too much. I like to keep it low-key unless it's a competition. I'm pretty sure I'm friendly, but that's really up to you guys to judge. I used to play basketball competitively for my school, but I got cut this year so now it's just for fun. I'm a serious sports guy and it's all I really watch on TV nowadays. Most of my favorite teams are in Los Angeles, but I have a soft spot for a few teams such as the Boston Red Sox (Nostalgia and I hate the Yankees) and the Carolina Panthers (Cam Newton is my favorite player). Other than that I like to play video games, and mostly sports ones if you haven't guessed by now. I do play Destiny from time to time since I've poured so much time into it and Star Wars Battlefront.
I started writing fanfiction for Star Fox once I had an idea for a story arc put together. In 2013, I scrapped together a couple of chapters that I'm not super proud of, but without them, I wouldn't be here today. I was absolutely obsessed with Star Fox at the time, but as we all know, good times never last. I eventually lost interest in it, and was away from the site for a long time. After about a full year of being away, I came back with a newfound want to write Pokémon stories, and I did. I wrote one of my best stories, There and Back Again, and since then, I've been a constant contributor to the site. However, towards the end of July 2015, I didn't necessarily lose interest in the arc, but I went into Netflix and watched Star Wars: The Clone Wars after not seeing it since its cancellation. That was it. I realized how much I loved the series and just needed to write a new arc based off of it. Star Wars completely bulldozed Pokémon for me, and the stories I was writing are still on indefinite hiatus. Before, I had a definite favorite Star Wars character, being Starkiller. But now, I've seen that I am far more interested in Ahsoka now than I ever was with him. When I watched the Clone Wars originally (when it was on Cartoon Network), I didn't care for Ahsoka. This is understandable however, since I was 10 and never dreamed of a girl being my favorite character. I really liked Obi-Wan and the clones back then the most it seemed. Now I find myself loving Ahsoka and Hondo more than anything else. My Eons series has become a series I didn't expect to be honest. Now that it's almost over I really can't believe how far it has come.
Favorite Characters in Star Wars
1. Ahsoka Tano- After a lot of debate, I've moved her to #1. I can't tell you how much this togruta has impacted my life as of late. Her character is absolutely fantastic and it's really hard to get enough of her. I moved Starkiller below because I've realized that her impact was much larger than his was. When I previously wrote these rankings, it was when I was barely starting Star Wars fanfics. But, now that I've explored her character in such a deep way, the attachment has strengthened greatly. I don't cry when she leaves anymore, but I'm beginning to think that doesn't matter. After seeing Twilight of the Apprentice, I have personally grown closer to her than I ever thought I would. When she said "I am no Jedi", the first character that came to mind was Revan. It was amazing that she accepted that sort of idealism.
2. Revan- This one is definitely more recent than the other five mentioned, but Revan is an extremely interesting character to me. I have read Revan, and it's really drawn me to the craze...and I just couldn't keep his story out of mine. His story is powerful, mainly about revelations, going against what the common believe, and ultimately, redemption. He really made me realize the truth of the Jedi, and how they aren't as good as they may appear. You will definitely see this idea reflect in Eons, and I hope you feel the same way.
3. Starkiller- I don't know if it's nostalgia, but he has always been a big character in my Star Wars life. I played the crap out of both games, and I can say they are some of my favorite games of all time. He is probably the most powerful Jedi/Sith in the universe it seems, and a complete badass.
4. Obi-Wan Kenobi- This dates back to the early days of my childhood, mainly the movies, but Obi-Wan was always my favorite Jedi. His personality was to toy with the enemy to defeat them. It may also just be nostalgia, but he has always been one of my favorites.
5. Captain Rex- My favorite clone trooper by far, Rex was always the one who knew what he was doing, and he made it out alive. He didn't just always follow orders, he had a sort of "free will" so to speak. He respected Ahsoka greatly, and that was really a beautiful thing, especially when he questioned Anakin's order to begin the chase for her. That in my mind...was a great thing to see.
6. Jyn Erso- Rogue One was so fantastic in many ways, but I really enjoyed her character throughout the movie. Her background and struggle was just great. (I will update this later on to avoid spoilers)
7. Darth Maul- Or just "Maul" as he prefers nowadays. Being a Clone Wars fanatic like me, I really like Maul more than any other Sith (Besides Revan, but he's complicated). Not only is he voiced by one of my favorite voice actors, his character is very intriguing. This new relationship that he has with Ahsoka is pretty interesting as well, and I will be exploring it in Eons for sure.
8. Darth Vader- Everyone's favorite Darth. Who doesn't like Vader?
9. Hondo Ohnaka- This pirate scum has some of the best lines in the TV series, and I love how he's good whenever he's in the mood. His allegiance is based off of profit, and he doesn't care who is in his way. Every time he's around, there's always a show.
WORKS I RECOMMEND YOU READ (Don't worry, I'll add more)
1- Ashes Flying by Fairycoordinator
If you're looking for some intense, suspenseful action, this is the story for you. A great piece of work, and keeps you at the edge of your seat.
2- Impression, Battle and Love by DawnForever101
A Pearlshipping high school story that is probably the best dramatic battle of love I've ever read.
3- Subtle Variations of Blue by Ani Pendragon
This one is a real mysterious one, and I really recommend you give it a look.
4- Restoration of a Jedi by RufusPrime54
If you couldn't tell already, I really like to read Ahsoka AU stories. This one so far is the best one I've found.
5- Mutual Feelings by Firecadet
Honestly, I find Anisoka very strange, but I can't stop reading this story so they're doing something right.
6- Fruits of Betrayal by Celgress
This is one of those...interesting situations that could've happened. It has really captivated me, and I think that if you like Ahsoka's bad side, you'll like this one. It honestly made me consider Shattered Past and the plotline for Globalist.
7- I'll Be There With You by Halo Ash
I find this high school story to be extremely relatable and is great with its focus on sports. It honestly was the inspiration for Worth It. It isn't finished, but what's there is great in itself.
HOW I RATE MY STORIES
1- My Star Fox Stories (1 Star)
I really don't recommend that you read them. They aren't very well written and really short. I had no idea what I was doing back when I was 14. They were somehow popular-ish, but I look back at them and I really don't like them. FINAL GRADE: Avoid.
2- There and Back Again (4 Stars)
It was my first ever Pokémon story, so it has its flaws, but if I tweaked them, it could be my favorite story I've ever written. It reached 1,000 views finally, and I still love my first attempt. FINAL GRADE: Great Story, few flaws.
3- More than a Game PART I (3 Stars)
It is my most popular story by far, reaching 3,000 plus views, but there are some elements I don't like. The relationship between Ash and Dawn is rushed I feel, basketball is TOO much of the focus, and the characters aren't explored very well besides Ash and Dawn. There are multiple moments when I ask myself, "Did I really write that?", and wish to fix as I read it again. I think that it definitely is a "good" story, but it could be a "great" one if I wrote a bit more than I did. FINAL GRADE: Good as is, but a remaster could perfect it.
4- There and Back Again 2: The Delta Crisis (3 Stars)
The longest story I've (previously) ever written has only 450-ish views, seriously? Showbiz already has more views. A 4 chapter story has more views, how does that work? I thought this story was pretty good, one of my better ones. I would've taken out the "mature" scene if I wrote it again. You could probably tell that I lost interest about halfway through and half-assed some details, but the finale was great I believe. I just wish more people would give it a chance. FINAL GRADE: Good as is, needs more attention.
5- Sinnoh League Victors Oneshot (2 Stars)
This REALLY needs a rewrite, and tell people to read There and Back Again first to understand Napoleon so they don't consider him a "wish-fulfillment" of sorts. I am also disappointed in the battle with Tobias. I got so caught up in crushing Tobias that I rolled out a disappointing and rushed battle. I started off SO good, and it just came crashing down. FINAL GRADE: Needs a rewrite
6- Star Wars Eons Episode I: The Clone Wars (3 Stars)
This definitely needs some clean up. I don't really like the first chapter at all, bit the extras definitely save the story. I also think that Chapter 6 is one of the best chapters I've scrapped together. But, yikes, some really need to be redone. FINAL GRADE: Needs a redux, but OK as is.
7- Star Wars Eons Episode II: Revenge of the Sith (4 Stars)
This is better than Episode I, for sure. What I really liked was my ability to circle it more around Ahsoka than my OC, which has been very difficult for me in the past. The major flaw however is the rushed ending. It could've been so much better. FINAL GRADE: Great story, may need a bit of clean up for 5 stars.
8- Star Wars Eons Episode III: The Globalist (5 Stars)
I think I finally did it. I wrote a story that I like to read now. It doesn't have any chapters that I want to skip like the others, and has the best chapter I think I've ever written (Chapter 5: Choice). I like the mystery that I had with Ahsoka that wasn't proven until the end, and didn't let Xur steal the show which is what many of my stories fail to do. FINAL GRADE: In the future I might see flaws, but for now it's perfect in my eyes.
Badges: 8 (Sinnoh), 8 (Hoenn)
Hometown: Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh Region
Fun Facts: Based off of Lucas from the video games. He has beaten all Elite Four members in Sinnoh at least once. He has never beaten Cynthia.
Infernape- #1 longtime partner. It is known as the greatest one out there...and has defeated Flint's one on one.
Metagross- His #2 choice. Was given to his as a Beldum from Steven when he came to Sinnoh one time.
Swampert- Given to him by Professor Birch after encountering Team Magma.
Breloom- Powerful fighting type caught in Petalburg Woods.
Salamence- "The Flying Fortress" has grown to become one of the most feared dragons in Hoenn.
Dusknoir- Stopped Team Magma on Mt. Pyre and joined him soon after.
Other Pokémon not in Current Party:
Luxray- When in doubt...Thunder your way out. With Prof. Rowan back at Sinnoh.
Garchomp- "The Iron Hammer". It competes with even Cynthia's Garchomp. With Prof. Rowan back at Sinnoh.
Empoleon- His second Pokémon, it can take just about anything given to it. With Prof. Rowan back at Sinnoh.
Abomasnow- Sweeps dragon teams like nobody's business. With Prof. Rowan back at Sinnoh.
Mewtwo- Caught in Mount Coronet, helped to stop Dialga and Palkia.
Cresselia- Used against Tobias.
Latios- Joined him on Southern Island.
Groudon*- Does not actually own, but can call upon it at any time of need be.
Star Wars Bios (LOR Era)
Name: Xur Eon (z-er ee-on)
Race: Zabrak, red skinned
Age: 40 (2 ABY)
Affiliation and Rank: The New Order of Revan, Supreme Commander
Weapons: 2 Single Blades
Clothing: Revan's Armor
Abilities: Absolute control of the Dark and Light sides of the force. Not vulnerable to corruption because of his born ability.
Personality: A leader of men. More stoic than many would like, Xur has grown into a supremely intelligent master of both sides of the force. Yet, he still retains a sense of humor that finds its way through every once in a while.
Background: Born on Coruscant, his father, Master Osiris, was a Jedi Knight while his mother, Darth Hydria, was a Sith Lord. At the age of 6, his father was forced to kill his mother as she tried to corrupt him as a child. His father was unable to live with himself and left him at the Jedi Temple, where Mace Windu took him in and trained him as his master. Xur mastered the art of the dual-bladed lightsaber and when he became a Jedi Knight at 16, he was able to use two at once effectively. He became good friends with Anakin Skywalker after they met at the Battle of Geonosis in which Xur, along with Mace Windu, was the first to jump into the arena and save the captives. The battle gave him enough for his official knightship, and earned the "General" rank in the Clone Wars. His first mission as a knight was assigned along with Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi on Cristophsis, where he met, along with Anakin himself, Ahsoka Tano. Their confidence occasionally caused them to clash, bet they eventually grew on each other and became the closest of friends, working together on almost every mission they were eventually apart of.
Affiliates: Ahsoka Tano, General Raven, Admiral Yularen, Starkiller, General Kota, Luke Skywalker, Kanan Jarrus
Worst Enemy: Darth Sidious
FAVORITE STAR WARS QUOTES
"All too easy." -Darth Vader
"You are foolish to listen to your masters if they tell you there is only one way." -Revan
"Following direct orders isn't always the best way to solve a problem." -Ahsoka Tano
"Are you doing business, or not?" -Cad Bane
"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda
"There is no power a Sith holds that a Jedi cannot choose to wield." -Revan
"I have the patience of stone and the will of stars." -Darth Vitiate
"I am a Jedi like my father before me." -Luke Skywalker
"I warn you not to underestimate my powers." -Luke Skywalker
"I used to wonder about that myself. Thought it was bunch of mumbo jumbo. A magical power holding together good and evil, the Dark side and the light. Crazy thing is, it’s true. The Force, the Jedi. All of it—it’s all true." -Han Solo
"As long as she lives...I will always control you." -Darth Vader
"I take orders from just one person...me!" -Han Solo
"Obviously. Yeah I'm with the Resistance. I am with the Resistance." -Finn
"I'll bet you have!" -Han Solo
"There's always a bit of truth in legends." -Ahsoka Tano
"Stop that fighter!" -First Order Officer (I don't know why I love this, I just do)
"I am no Jedi!" -Ahsoka Tano
"Formerly Darth...now just Maul." -"Darth" Maul
"Running away again Lady-Tano?" -"Darth" Maul
"Then I'll see you in Hell!" -Han Solo
"Orders? Even though they're wrong? You might as well be a storm trooper." -Jyn Erso
Star Wars Eons Episode IV: Legacy of Redemption
TITLES ON HOLD
Pokémon Apokelypse: Showbiz (Will Return One Day)
Star Wars Eons Episode III: The Globalist
Star Wars Eons Episode II: Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars Eons Episode I: The Clone Wars
There and Back Again 2: The Delta Crisis
More than a Game
Sinnoh League Victors One shot
There and Back Again
Starfox The Next Generation: Rise and Fall
Starfox The Next Generation: First Contact
Starfox: The Reformation
Will of a Single Man
Bionicle: Civil War
Star Wars Eons: Stardust
Eons Episode V "Project Eternity"
Eons Episode VI "Project Infinity"
Shattered Past: A Star Wars Eons Story
Starfox The Next Generation: Liberation
Star Fox: Mein Fuhrer
Will of a Single Man (REMASTER)
Napoleon and Dawn: The Hoenn Journey
Training Day: Project LCEF
The Harbinger's Demise
Well, that's it. Thanks for reading!