Author has written 21 stories for Recess, Steven Universe, Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, Inside Out, Loud House, and Dragon Ball Super.
Hello, Everyone! It is officially 2016! Another year, another movie, except this particular movie came out back in June 2015, and was announced as the number one movie of 2015! Can you guys guess what movie I'm talking about?
We all know I'm talking about Inside Out! My favorite Pixar movie of all time!
HEY, GUYS! IT'S 2017! I'M SCARED, BUT I AM TRYING TO PULL THROUGH!
It's November 2017. Some things have happened. Some good, most bad.
2017 IS ALMOST OVEEEER! YEEEEEEEES!
I f*cking hate 2018.
My soul is wallowing in self-pity and hatred...
Oh my f*cking god, guys. It's 2020, and shit has hit the fan. I'm too damn sad to write stories.
I'm officially a college student, holy shit guys.
Here's to 2021, everyone. Happy New Year.
This is just my tacky time capsule lmao. Happy 2021 y'all.
Mar 6, 2022: It's been 6 years since I started doing this time capsule and the only thing that's changed in those 6 years is my writing. Everything else is still shit but at least I'm alive. \_(ツ)_/
August 10, 2022: On either end of the scale between happiness and sadness, I've had emotional growth and blows. The happiest thing to ever happen to me followed by the saddest and most heartbreaking decisions I've ever had to make. I genuinely have no idea how I'm still holding on, but for the people I have left in my life, I have to. Thank you all for at least sticking with me.
I have an Archive of Our Own account! You can find me there as RosesWilt!
8/10/22: I have greatly updated my profile. I removed the shipping section, updated the upper time capsule section, and have condensed the story sections into one section: Story Statuses. I am going through a major emotional blow right now, and it has affected the status of my latest story, I Care.
- Eleanor "Ellie" Toadstool: The 15-year-old daughter of Mario and Princess Peach. She was born into the castle months after Peach's latest rescue. (Her age is off, I know, but from my perspective, I'd see her as a maturing adolescent. Lemmy explain her more. There's Morton to it! (Get it? xD)) Smart, Kind, and often Fierce, Ellie has often shown to stand up for herself, her parents, and kingdom if she needs to. After getting kidnapped and trapped in the hands of the Koopalings, she and Iggy Koopa eventually develop feelings for one another, but they try to keep it a secret...Ellie has long, curly, dirty blonde hair, fair skin, blue eyes, and a heart-shaped birthmark on her neck. She is the same height as Mario himself and often wears a purple dress similar to her mother's, and underneath she has a purple tank top, amethyst leggings, and violet boots.
- Cubic Zirconia: A rebellious Homeworld gem currently hidden on Saturn. She is average height, has unusually long canine teeth, gray skin, thin lips, and a small nose. She has long, silver hair that is fading at the bottom, and eerie, white eyes with pupils shaped like diamonds. She wears a long blue shirt, white leggings, and no footwear. All with a diamond emblem in the center. She is often referred to as "Zi", and has a timid and dark personality. She has been known to have shattered countless traitors under White Diamond's order. Before becoming a traitor, she was very loyal to her diamond, and never dared to disobey her. One night, her closest friend, Topaz, had been shattered after being overheard by a soldier about "ending the Great Diamond Authority", this caused her to shatter numerous soldiers and flee to Saturn, where she has remained ever since.
Story Statuses, listed chronologically by the day of their last update. (Any stories with an asterisk (*) have been posted to my AO3 account.)
The following stories are complete:
- Friends Forever (2014) - Recess
- A Brute (2014) - Steven Universe
- Broken Gem (2014) - Steven Universe
- I Love You, Star (2015) - Star Vs. The Forces of Evil
- The Nightmare (2015) - Inside Out
- It's Okay to be Scared (2016) - Inside Out
- Lucy and the DIY Book (2017) - The Loud House
- The Doll (2017) - The Loud House
- His Notion (2018) - Dragon Ball Super
- A Rhythmic Remedy (2019) - Dragon Ball Super*
- Melancholy (2021) - Recess*
The following stories are incomplete, listed chronologically by published date, chapters, and year of the latest update included:
- Emotional Musical Rocks (2014-2021) - 15 Chapters: Possibly the laziest fanfiction I've ever written, this was supposed to be an anthology of different Steven Universe characters having songs dedicated to them in each chapter. However, after Pixar released Inside Out in 2015, I was so obsessed with that movie that I turned this story into a weird crossover with still the same objective. The reason I call it lazy is that, unlike your usual songfic, this one is literally just edited lyrics copypasted onto the site, which probably breaks some rule. The later chapters are written as actual songfics, but I plan to add one more chapter before ending it altogether.
The following stories are discontinued, listed chronologically by published date, chapters, year of the latest update, and reason for discontinuation included:
- Words Can Hurt (2014-2018) - 6 chapters: Initially known as Fighting, this was supposed to be my very first "serious" story for this site that was inspired by the episode "Tiger Millionaire". It was meant to be a story about suicide, friendships, grief, and guilt, but given that it was written by me as a kid, you can take a guess as to how it turned out. I'll still leave it up for viewership, along with the latest chapter that I wrote four years later, but as of now, it will not be updated. The best it'll get is possibly rewritten, but I will not have it follow the updated canonverse.
- My Angel (2014-2015) - 3 chapters: Another attempt at a "serious" story that introduced my first OC, Serena June Summers. I had unknowingly made her be the cringiest Mary Sue I'd personally ever seen, and the feedback I received ironically introduced me to the concept of what a Mary Sue was through the deconstruction of my OC. I plan on using her in future stories later on, but for now, she'll remain retired. I do not plan on updating or rewriting this story and it may be deleted from the site.
- Boy Meets Middle School (2014) - 2 chapters: Once again, another comeback gone wrong. This story was meant to focus on Steven and Connie attending a middle school based outside of Beach City, made long before the answers of Steven and Connie's education were canonically given. It was going to just be your average middle school tale with too many OCs and a pretty narm plot. I have no intention of updating or rewriting this story and may delete it from the site.
- Pearl Loses It (2014) - 1 chapter: A one-shot take at a scene from Madoka Magica where Mami loses her senses and tries to kill the others. There was no given context or anything and the only reason it was written and published was that it was my birthday and I wanted to share something with the site that day. This story was literally made on impulse. It's not getting any updates and it's likely going to be deleted.
- Connie (2014-2018) - 7 chapters: This is a story I'm actually proud of. At the time of writing this, I was deeply invested in an RPG game called Misao, where a bullied girl haunts her school and her classmate has to save her soul. Connie Maheswaran was supposed to be the titular ghost girl, and Steven was meant to be the classmate. I stopped writing it because I got far too busy with finishing elementary school and forgot about it until my sophomore year of high school. I wanted to rewrite it based on the then-recently released Definitive Version, which included more to the storyline along with new designs and sprites, but I realized I didn't have a lot of time to rewrite the story. I might go back in the future to finish it, but it'll likely be on AO3.
- Joplin Tornado (2015) - 1 chapter: My attempt at writing an AU wherein the human versions of the emotions were attempting to survive the Joplin Tornado. I stopped writing this because I felt like it was in pretty poor taste, writing about a real tragedy that haunts Missouri to this day. Though I hope everyone who experienced this is doing well, I will not touch this story.
- Tears and Comfort (2016-2017) - 2 chapters: This story was meant to center on a lesser-known pairing in the Inside Out fandom, where Sadness kisses Disgust and leaves the latter confused about her feelings. It was pretty rushed and I ended up being too busy to finish it. I'm considering rewriting and completing it on AO3, but for now, it's discontinued.
- Musical Louds (2016-2017) - 6 chapters: This had the same premise as Emotional Musical Rocks, except just dedicated to the Loud family. I wanted to finish it, but I had no motivation to continue. A fan of the work actually adopted the story and attempted to write their own version, but I can't seem to find it anymore. If I find it and their profile, I will share it. But I have no intentions of continuing my version.
- I Care (2018-2021) - 9 chapters: This one is actually bittersweet and the story I cared for the most. This was written initially as a one-shot for a friend, but it ended up becoming something more than that. People became interested in my take on Gods and Angels and how romance can affect their duties, and my friend really enjoyed the story. I did have to put it on a temporary hiatus in order to finish a rather difficult semester, but I have been working on the final chapters for months. Sadly, as of today, I'm no longer friends with the person this was written for and I completely lost motivation to finish the story for now. Instead of treading out 4 more chapters, if and when I update this story, I will condense it all to a 10th and final chapter with an altered ending and an epilogue. It's not how I wanted it to finish, and the friend somewhat knew how it was going to end, but I'm so emotionally blown by our friendship ending that I can't continue it. Either way, it will be uploaded to AO3, but currently, it's discontinued.
Thank you for reading my stories. I appreciate every single viewer out there who takes the time to read, favorite, follow, review, and share my works. It means a lot to me. Your support is the only reason why I've written for so long.
Stay strong and be good people.
Alisi Thorndyke (46)
Arabella Cauwell (9)
Astronomer Always (33)
Big Cliffy Meanie1 (17)
Element Of One (19)
Emily E (12)
Kiba Sniper (500)
Kimblee Whitehead (31)
PunkR0CK Rachel (5)
Smart Kira (2921)
Suicide Forest (4)
The Night Kitty (30)
|Community:||Inside Out - Ship Docks|
|Focus:||Movies Inside Out|