Poll: Poll for my 'Story Priority List' Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D, Fairy Tail, Game of Thrones, RWBY, and DC Superheroes.
If you have any questions just PM me.
Am not taking challenges, as my current stories take priority.
For those curious about what Clementine looks like. Look up Clementine from Overlord on the internet.
Challenges: Here's a few challenges, just PM me if you take one so that I can read the resulting stories please .
"Takeover wizard Percy"
-Crossover Percy JacksonxFairy Tail
- The story can happen any time after the Last Olympian Book. (Suggested after Blood of Olympus)
- When Percy gets to Fiore he must join a guild whether temporarily or permanently is up to you.
- Percy must use Titan Takeover magic, a magic that allows him to take on the form and power of the Titans he has fought or defeated. (Kronos, Atlas, Ipateus, Hyperion, etc.)
- Percy can learn other magics but his demigod powers and his Takeover magic must be his main one.
- For pairings there can be no Percy/Annabeth, Percy must be paired with someone from Earthland it is up to you who.
- No slash.
- Percy can either be dark, light or grey depending on what you want, just please explain the reason for his alignment in the story.
- Crossover Naruto x Highschool DxD
-Ever wonder how Kokabiel got his hands on the three Excalibur's? Why he hired Naruto a friendly neighbourhood supernatural mercenary/ thief.
- Who he aligns with is up to you the basic premise is a mercenary Naruto who sells his skills to the highest bidder. I kind of envision him like Peter Quill from Guardians of the Galaxy. Calls himself the Crimson Flash or something but nobody knows who he is.
- Pairings whatever you like.
- The idea is pretty open to interpretation as Naruto woukd be working for the highest bidder, so Church, Fallen Angel, Underworld,Youkai, Khaos Brigade it is up to you. You could even have him switch sides randomly for whatever reason you like.
A note to cowardly flamers who use guest comments: If you haven't the balls to use your own account to complain then don't bother flaming. I only laugh at your petty comments when I read them.