Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Sports, and Video Games
Just to let you know right now, I changed my Username to the year I was born "2001" or "01" for short. My Username used to be Hayhay12.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy and paste this into your profile.
I'm the kind of girl who will burst out laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marsh mellows and flirting with the firemen.
I'm pretty open-minded to parings right now, so I'm pretty much okay with almost all of the parings... But if i had to choose then these would be my top parings :
I know that this paring doesn't happen in shows but I love the idea of Damian Wayne and Mar'i Grayson together!!! I love Demonfire!!!
Favorite TV shows:
Red Data Girl
Witches of the East End
Red Band Society
Law and Order: SVU
American Horror Story
Once Upon a Time
The Ellen Show
CSI: Los Angeles
Ouran Highschool The Host Club
I do have more shows but I don't want this to take up everything
Copy and Paste this if you've done all of these Before!:D
1.) Walked into a room, forgot what you needed, walked out, and then remembered.
2.) When you were younger, drew the sun in the corner of the paper.
3.) When you Were Little, thought the shape of a real heart was actually " ".
4.) Closed the fridge door really slow, just to see when the lights went off.
5.) Tried to balance the light , between the ON & OFF
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just burst into song in a public place, copy and paste this on your profile
Person #1: Happiness is just around the corner! Person #2: Too bad the world is round!
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then watch the world wonder how you did it.
I'm not littering...I'm donating to the Earth
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill many people.
Having the love of your life say you can still be friends is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff
I’m not afraid of Death, what’s it gonna do kill me?
It’s always the last place you look. Of course it is why would I keep looking after I’ve found it?
Life is like a pack of gum... I've yet to figure out why.
Squirrels. The best thing since sliced bread. (ha ha kendall!)
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most.
Come to the dark side. we have COOKIES!!!
Yes i hit like a girl, you could too if you hit a bit harder.
I'm the girl that can watch hundreds of horror films, but screams at the top of her lungs when the toast pops out of the toaster.
Im not insane, i just do what ever the voices tell me to.
Girls are like apple trees,
The best ones are always at the top,
And boys don't want to reach for the good ones,
Because they're afraid they'll fall and get hurt.
Instead they go for the rotten apples on the ground,
Which aren't as good but easy.
So the apples at the top think there's something wrong with them,
When in reality they're amazing.
They just have to wait for the right boy to come along,
The one who's brave enough to climb all the way up.
To the top of the tree.
WAYS TO ANNOY PEOPLE ON THE ELEVATOR
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly. (This one's my favorite!)
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
7 Ways to scare your roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you're hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile. (Stayed up past 5 IN THE MORNING doing that.)
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this into your profile
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wondered who made up all the 'copy this into your profile' thingies then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
THINGS YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR WHILE UNDERGOING SURGERY:
1. "Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy."
2. "Someone call the janitor - we're going to need a mop."
3. "Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness"
4. "Bo! Bo! Come back with that! Bad Dog!"
5. "Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?"
6. "Hand me that...uh...that uh...thingy."
7. "Oh no! I just lost my Rolex."
8. "Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?"
9. "Damn, there go the lights again..."
10. "Ya know, there's big money in kidneys. Hell, the guy's got two of them."
11. "What do you mean you want a divorce?"
Kids Are Quick
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .
MARIA: Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.
TEACHER: Glen, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
GLEN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
MILLIE: I is..
TEACHER: No, Millie... Always say, 'I am.'
MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand. (I wouldn't either!)
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher.
TEACHER: Manic, what did we say about loud voices?!
MANIC: You didn't say anything about drums.
You have to read this! The human race is very stupid if they actually put these things on actual consumer labels...
On a Myer hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping." (Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Chips: "You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside." (The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (And that would be how?)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But, it's just a suggestion).
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down". (Well...duh, a bit late, huh!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating". (And you thought...?)
On packaging for a K-Mart iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5 year olds with head colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (And I am taking this...because?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On packet of Nobbys' Peanuts:- "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash!)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
I don't blame the company; I blame the parents for this one: On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly".
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals". (Was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions: "Put on fork and eat." (No! Really? We're supposed to eat food?!)