Poll: I've seen a lot of Harry Potter reading the books, Hunger Games reading the books, Percy Jackson reading the books/watching the movie, and many more, but I have yet to find a Lunar Chronicals reading the the books or a Descendants watching the movie (I happen to be doing one right now actually). If you know of any good ones, PM me. Here's my question. Should I make one? I'll let you decide. Oh and if you find a good Once Upon a Time watching the movie, PM me as well. Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Harry Potter, Descendants, 2015, Lunar Chronicles, Once Upon a Time, How to Train Your Dragon, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hi! Love Harry Potter and Percy Jackson books. They are soooooo amazing. I'm also really into Disney's Descendants, too! I also like the Lunar Chronicles and Once Upon A Time. Now I've gotten hooked onto the Characters Learn the Future for HTTYD and ROTG. Know any good ones? Please inform me!!!!!
I am the marauder, Hart. My animagus form is a doe and my patronus is a stag. Very peculiar as I've always pictured myself playing Ginny if I ever was incorporated into a Harry Potter book...
I'm a Slytherin, so I may show bias to Slytherin but hey! I'm supporting my house.
I AM NOW A PART OF THE G.M.A.D. (GUARDIAN MAGICAL ARCHER DRAGON). CHECK OUT THE BOTTOM OF MY PROFILE TO SEE.
My favorite pairs (for anything) are:
My Harry Potter next generation character pairings with OCs are:
The Children of Once Upon A Time next generation:
Any and all Harry Potter Next Gen stories have the characters going to Hogwarts follow this year order:
Quotes I Like:
Meanings of all the deaths in Harry Potter:
My Story Series, The Holidays, will be:
I'm also doing a Soul Bond Time Travel Series:
I'm working on a Next Generation series:
If your a fan of the new Disney's Descendants, I working on some right now:
And I have a Hunger Games fic in the making:
And a Lunar Chronicals one:
I want to do some PJO and HoO fics too, but I need some ideas. PM me if you got some.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen Teetering On The Brink Of Insanity Past The Point Of No Return Man Life Sucks, The Poisoned Doughnut of DOOM, Overthemoon2139, obsessedwithstabler, GalacticFTW, SSA Ruth Leland, Booklover707, HTTYD, Saphirabrightscale, zuri123, fernfury, Lighty 7, TimeTravelFreak2
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that doesn't often go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, my friends make me dance or I sit in a corner and read a book.
The boys dont want to reach
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing off one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when you're gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If you're not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when you're writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing events you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
I have joined G.M.A.D.!!!!!!!! This is my information:
Name: TimeTravelFreak2 (can also be called Lillian or Lilli. It’s my pseudonym for pretty much everything)
Do you write/read HTTYD, ROTG, Brave 2012 and/or Tangled?: I read HTTYD and ROTG. Hoping to write a few.
What is your favorite movie out of the Big Four?: HTTYD
Are you A Viking, A Dragon Rider, A Guardian, An Archer, A Sorcerer, A Warrior or All?: all
What kind of Dragon do you have?: Deadly Flightmare. Cross between a Deadly Nadder and a Flightmare.
What is your Dragon's name?: Fear Spirit
What are you the Guardian of?: Wand Magic (like Harry Potter if you will)
What level Archer are you?: Intermediate
What level Sorcerer are you?: Epic (I am the Guardian of Wand Magic yah know)
What is your Main Weapon/s?: Magic Wand, bow and arrow, crossbow, swords (prominently Katanas)
What level are you?: Magic Wand-Epic, Bow and Arrow-Intermediate, Crossbow-Exquisite, Swords (Katanas)-Intermediate
Appearance: Chocolate brown eyes; mid back length brown hair that fades to pink; curly hair (not super curly); flawless skin and make-up, courtesy of my magic; athletic build (I do X Country, Cheerleading, and Softball ya know); scarlet cape; navy crop top; short jean shorts; black fishnet tights; high heeled black ankle boots (the heel is solid and connects to the whole shoe. Idk how to describe it); light blue finger less gloves; petite figure; tan skin; Battle suit: black body suit, holders for daggers and knives on calves and biceps/triceps (push daggers and LHR combate knives. I Googled), two katana swords strapped to my back, pirate's sword (actually its called a Cutlass Sword. Once again, I Googled) at my left hip, wand holster on my right forearm; my left hand and parts of my forearm have intricate Indian Henna designs; and on the back of the base of my neck, I have a black tattoo of the chipped cup from OUAT and underneath it the words "Sometimes the best teacup is chipped" in fancy black letters.
Abilities/Powers: I have a Time Jumper which is similar to a Time Turner from Harry Potter only it allows you to "jump" through realms and times. My magic is no ordinary type of magic. It is not wandless magic, but wand magic. In other words, I am a witch from the Harry Potter universe. Elemental magic. This however does not require a wand. I know all four, but air and fire are my best.
-Magic wand: I use a wand identical to Ginny Weasley’s wand
-Bow and Arrow: Named Speculo (latin for glass); Gronkle Iron and silver tipped arrows; glass bow with frosty designs
-Crossbow:Named Heartbreaker; Gronkle Iron and silver tipped arrows; crossbow made out of Gronkle Iron
-Katanas: Named Ignis Rufus and Ignis Remus (Rufus and Remus is from Dan’s named for the swords in the 39 Clues Book three and Ignis is latin for fire); black hilts; Gronkle Iron blades; crossed on my back
-Cutlass sword: Named Praedonum (latin for pirate; these swords were commonly used by pirates); brass handle; Gronkle Iron blade; sheath made out of Viking bike leather; stationed at left hip
-2 Push daggers: Named Shadow Daggers (because you didn’t see it coming); black diamond blade; aluminum handle; hidden on the inside’s on my calves
-2 LHR Combat Knives: Named Manibus Left and Manibus Right (Manibus is latin for hand; Manibus Left is on right side and Manibus Right is on left side); black dyed Gronkle Iron blade; firm rubber hilt; hidden on biceps/triceps (which is which?)
Personality: Ice Queen like until you get to know me; kind, fierce, brave, loyal, shy, poker-face, friendly
About Fear Spirit:
-Dragon type: Deadly Flightmare
-Backstory: Drago Bludvist tried to crossbreed dragons. Fear Spirit was the result of his Deadly Nadder and Flightmare combination. I rescued her using my Time Jumper.
-Eye color: Purple
-Scale color: Snow white and icy blue pattern
-Other facts: loves the glowing alge; shoots spines like the Nadder and inputs fear like the Flightmare; looks similar to a Nadder, but with the wings and glow of a Flightmare.
-Personality: protective, loyal, sweet, friendly
|Community:||My Personal Favorites and the Best of the Best|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|