Author has written 10 stories for Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Aliens/Predator, Red vs. Blue, Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ, Supernatural, and Game of Thrones.
Hiya everybody! It's been awhile since I updated my profile, but a lot has changed since the last time. I've decided against doing all the stories that I had written down, but will be issuing challenges to people I think can handle them.
So, a little bit about me.
The first thing you know is that I have an indescribably active imagination, which allows me to often go on "trips" inside my head. It also allows me to plan out my stories with incredible intricacy and foresight, often leading to remarkable plot lines and some interesting dialogue.
However, this also acts as a double-edged sword: thanks to the afromentioned foresight, I often know how the story ends before I even begin writing it, with several key features in between the beginning and the end. It makes me lazy, and I don't write nearly as often as I should, but I still do it whenever inspiration hits me.
The second thing you should know is that I will hopefully be a published author by the time I'm thirty, provided I get my story ironed out. I have a single character that I have been working on for seven years that I have to share with the world. That's seven years of overactive imagination to plan out, refine, and staple his character down to a T. Now, several of you might have already seen some of this character if you've read my story BREAK THE SKIES, particularly the most recent chapter.
Yes, that's right, his name is Dragon. As in the animal. Yes, I know, it's kind of ridiculous, but that's the name that has been in my head since I was a little kid. You see, to me, a dragon is truly representative of his personality: he's complex, powerful, incredibly intelligent, unimaginably old, and very detached from the rest of humanity. He is practically a harbringer of destruction and fire, raining death wherever he goes. However, he can also be a force for good, shaping and changing the land wherever he goes, usually for the better (if only because the bad guys get on his nerves)
In the end, I see him as this: A dragon breathes fire. Fire burns things, tears them down, destroys them. But after a fire what is left? I'll tell you what: nutrients, soil, the ingredients to start over, to rebuild. That is what Dragon does; he is an unstoppable force of nature that acts as an agent of change. And that's the beauty of his character: he never ever changes, but everything around him does. It's kind of poetic when you think about it.
Anyway, I also work as a beta. If you have stories pertaining to Harry Potter or anything of that nature, please don't hesitate to ask. I am always open to chat.
(0.0) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your profile to help him gain world domination!
( _ )
Time for a QUIZ!
You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping!
Copy and paste this on your profile!
1. Perfect? Nope. Only god is.
2. Tall? Not exactly. 5' 7"
3. In your pajamas? When I'm walking around the house at night. Besides that: naked.
4. Left handed? No, super-right-handed. Hold cards with my right hand though, so that's wierd.
1. Friend you saw: Kobe, Kyle and Chris. All taller than me, with heights of 5' 9", 6' 5", and 6' 9". All younger too.
2. Person to text you: Sam, my roommate
3. Was today better than yesterday? Oh absolutely. Only one argument with my mom. That's a record!
1. Number: 10. The number of my favorite Doctor.
2. Color(s): White
3. Fruit: Grapes/Pears. And apples. Freaking love apples
4. Place: There's a place really near my house that's basically a ring of stones surrounding a copse of trees in the middle of a field, with a bunch of shadeand hills and water flowing through it. I must have spent 90% of my life up til now circling those stones, playing in those trees and lying on those hills, looking up at the sky and just dreaming and inventing entire worlds inside my head.
1. Are you missing someone right now? Yeah. About to move away for the first time in my life. Gonna miss my dogs and parents, and all my friends.
2. Are you happy? Normally yeah, I'm and incredibly cheerful guy. Except when I get angry or you annoy me.
3. Are you sad? Little bit. Gonna miss my special place.
4. Are you bored? Never ever ever ever ever bored. Not with ADHD and an imagination like mine.
6. Are you nervous? Not usually.
8. Are you tired? Only when you wake me up. My bed is way too soft and I never want to get up; but once I am I hardly ever go back to sleep.
1. Real name? Luke
2. Nicknames? Nails. Got it from my soccer days (tough as nails in defense). Also Freak, Motherfucker (called so by the scariest girl on the planet, who by now lets me hug her without a second thought) Skywatcher (see special place for details)
3. Eye color? Hazel, but with the orange almost completely overtaking the eyes. Seriously, my eyes are creepy as hell.
4. Zodiac sign? Leo. I ALWAYS PAY MY DEBTS!
5. Male or female? Male
6. Slut? If we're talking sexually, virgin. If we're talking tactile contact with friends that is mostly platonic...TAKE ME
7. Smart? Hell yeah I'm smart.
8. Hair color? Lightish brown. In the sun it looks orange, making my eyes seem all the more freakier.
9. Long or short? Average. Can never shave my hair off entirely thanks to a pretty gruesome scar that runs the entire length of my head, from the nape of my neck and arching all the way over to my right ear.
10. Sweats or Jeans? Jeans all the time. Unless their sweat-pants that are also shorts, because then fuck yeah sweats!
11. Phone or Camera? Phone. Almost never have a camera. But then, I often don't have my phone either, so...
12. Drink or Smoke? Nope nope nope nope nope.
13. Righty or lefty? Righty
1. First best friend? Two boys who lived down the street named Max and Travis. Travis was the actual son, and Max was adopted, so they were the same age and always fought. I freaking love them to death, Max especially. He and I would often go to the special place and play, even when we got older. I still have scars from both of them.
2. First crush? Fan-crush: David Tennant. Apart from that...nope, not saying.
3. First pet? Dog. Her name was Cally, and technically it was my parents dog. She was a Shelty, which is basically like Lassy that can fit in your lap. Now we have two of the little things, Ellie and Cabos, and they are both the most adorable things on the planet. Seriously, open up a new tab and type in "Shelty" and look at how adorable they are!
4. First big vacation? Can't even remember. There have been soooooooooo many.
1. Eating? Dark-Chocolate covered pomegranates.
2. Drinking? Fruit Punch
3. I'm about to: Go upstairs and watch a movie with mom, since it's my birthday!
4. Listening to? Two Steps From Hell. Seriously, look it up its amazing. It's not a band, it's like the most epic orchestral/choir music you'll ever hear.
5. Plans for today? Maybe go to a football game later to see my band. Last chance before college.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? My height or shorter
2. Romantic or spontaneous? Spontaneous
3. Sensitive or loud? Virgin, so no idea.
4. Hook-up or relationship? Never really had either way. Kind of a freak like that. It's just I've never truly been interested, and not until recently have I even really started to look at them.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? Once. Worst mistake of my life.
2. Lost glasses/contacts? I don’t wear glasses or contacts.
3. Ran away from home? Yes. But only to Max and Travis's house. Then we went to the special place and set up a tent. Came back the next day because we were hungry. Oh, the troubles of being young
4. Broken someone's heart? Yes.
5. Been arrested? Once, but it was justified. The asshole was molesting a good friend of mine (the girl who now lets me hug her) and so I actually broke my bo-staff across his chest after beating him senseless. Put him in the hospital and got three weeks of community service for my efforts (along with a pat on the back by the cop who arrested me and praise from my friends and family)
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? Yes. I myself am a miracle. I litterally should not be alive. My mom has Crohns disease, and so for the longest time she couldn't have any children. Then, out of nowhere, *BING*! You're pregnant! Now my Mom is 52 and my Dad is 60, and I just turned 18. Today. Yeah I'm a miracle. Also, miracles seem to happen all around me. Didn't do my project? That's ok, teacher is giving an unplanned extension for everyone in the class. Forgot to study for the quiz? The copier jammed and so now we're having it tomorrow. Seriously, they happen with unusual frequency around me. I think I have a guardian angel.
2. Yourself? Oh hell yeah! My motto is that no matter how bad it may seem, in a few days it will all be better, no matter what.
3. Heaven? Yes. I believe very much in the existence of such a place.
4.Love? Maybe. I know Parental love certainly exists, and I love my friends with a passion, but apart from that...not yet.
5. Do you like someone? I like everyone, unless they give me cause not to. Like Randy. Fucking hate you RANDY! (Please disregard this if your name is Randy. Unless it's you Randy, because then fuck off you piece of shit!)
6. Do you believe in God? I believe that there is a higher power who created everything and everyone. But I don't think we'll ever be able to understand him. My thinking is this: do you think animals understand why humans do things? Do you think they understand the workings of our society; why we do things for no apparent reason? No, of course they don't. So, to me at least, the workings of god are to us what the workings of humans are to animals. He is infinitely bigger than us, infinitely stronger than us, and infinitely wiser, better, smarter, and untouchable. That's what I believe.
7. Answered the truth on all questions? Yep. Every word!
That's about it for now. Go ahead and send me requests if you have any, and I'll be happy to get back to you. Hope you have a good day, and that you read some of my stories. I'll know if you don't. >:D