Author has written 25 stories for Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy I-VI, and Code Geass.
Allow me to introduce myself, I am LunaticChaos, and I am quite frankly, made of win.
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus/Gemini, yep I was born on a cusp meaning I have traits of both.
Eastern Zodiac Sign: Fire Rabbit
For those of you less versed in Zodiacs, that means I was born May 20, 1987. Do the math to figure out my age from there.
What does that mean for my personality: If I was in an anime I'd be a Super Mecha Protagonist, in other words, hot blooded, determined, versatile, and charismatic. In other words what every other male secretly (or not so secretly) wishes they were. Basically, to those of you who've seen Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, I am Simon, only smarter (I'd say I was Kamina but I'm not that loud).
LC's Favorite Anime/Manga:
19. Fate/Stay Night
18. The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
17. Kanon (2006)
14. Elfen Lied
13. Detective Conan
12. Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
11. Mahou Sensei Negima
10. Bastard!! Heavy Metal Dark Fantasy
7. Cardcaptor Sakura
5. Kamen no Maid Guy
4. Soul Taker
3. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
2. Code Geass
1. Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
LC's Top Ten Favorite Anime/Manga Characters
10. Lelouch Lamperouge/Vi Britannia, Code Geass
9. Hakuoro, Utawarerumono
8. Kyon, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
7. Kogarashi, Kamen no Maid Guy
6. Soul Eater, Soul Eater
5. Simon, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
4. Guts, Berserk
3. Yuuichi Aizawa, Kanon 2006
2. Nanoha Takamachi, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
1. Dark Schneider, Bastard!! Heavy Metal Dark Fantasy
LC's Favorite Antagonists (All Media)
10) Anti-Spiral, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
9) Mir/Mule, Ar Tonelico
8) Gilgamesh, Fate/Stay Night
7) Griffith, Berserk
6) "Yami" Marik, YuGiOh
5) Major, Hellsing
4) Makoto Shishio, Rurouni Kenshin
3) Charles Di Britannia, Code Geass
2) Scar, Lion King
1) Kefka, Final Fantasy 6
Facts about my Fanfiction in general
-I only upload rough drafts. I use fanfiction as practice for my writing, and I feel the ability to write a good rough draft is paramount to a good writer. Anybody can edit, but it takes a great writer to write something good the first time. That said, my rough drafts tend to be better than most people's final drafts on FF.net.
-I love toying with preconceptions and ideas of good and evil, it's a constant theme you'll see in anything I write.
-I love Japanese culture and the language (I am actually pretty good with the language and I know enough about the culture that I fully realize how incredibly messed up it is).
Title's I hold rather arrogantly:
-I am the Evil Link (Zelda) master, I was the first to do it seriously, admittedly it didn't start out serious. The publish date for the original is the same as my join date if you want to know. I had to remove the original because it was in script format, at the time I didn't know that was against the rules due to the rampant number of fics using it so I decided to preampt the admin and remove it myself.
-I was the master of the Fierce Deity (Zelda), but considering how long I've been away from Zelda fanfiction who knows now
-First one to do a V.V. fic in the Code Geass section
LunaticChaos' Ten Simple Rules for Good Fanfiction
1) Seriously, good grammar and spelling is key. It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to be good enough to not distract from the story.
2) Pick one character and follow that character through your story, people get confused in writing when you switch between characters a lot, I've tried it and it ain't easy.
3) Pick a theme, and stick to that theme. A theme is the basic idea behind the story that you are making the story about.
4) Avoid making an original character a main character other than a villain like the plague, the temptation to put yourself in the fic is great when you make original characters. Unless the Original Character is a Villain. If they're a villain you're more likely not to make them like yourself. And if that character is not you, the chances they'll be a marty-stu or a mary-sue aren't as high (plus they're expected to be pretty powerful).
5) Don't write a fic just to stick two character's together, those are boring and usually poorly written fics. Romance is okay, but seriously, don't make it central to everything the fic is about. Unless of course the source material is all about the romance then it's perfectly acceptable and expected.
6) Don't be afraid to throw in some comedy, people like laughing, as long as it doesn't take over the fic it's fine.
7) Pick a good villain, your fic must have a villain of some sort, whether it's an actual character or an abstract concept it must have a villain. The villain drives the story, a good villain means a good story.
8) Be sure to pick some good foil characters for the main character, in other words characters who have different personalities from the main character of your fic who will make the main character's own traits shine all the brighter.
9) For all that is good and chaotic, do not make an original character and then hook them up with one of the canon characters. That's worse than not following rule #4. Very few people can effectively do this, hell I was barely able to do this effectively.
10) Write your action scenes with good description if such scenes are important at all, and don't make them terribly long. A good action scene should leave a sweet taste in the reader's mouth but not overwhelm them.
Top Priority (Basically it'll get the most updates until I finish it)
Nothing, I just got Ar Tonelico 2, if you think I'm tearing myself away from that to write you're crazier than I am.
On the Hiatus or stopped writing list...
With that said, come and check out some of my fics.