Author has written 4 stories for Twilight.
heyy ;) I'm RLA I'm 14, im a girl. I LOVE twilight I know most things there is to know about twilight im in 3rd year so I have my junour cert so ill hav to study ... a lot, I mean a lot :( but I'll update as much as I can and you should know J have a weird imagination ;) xxx
Favorite movies: 'The Hunger Games Trilogy', 'The Twilight Saga', 'Divergent' 'The Fault In Our Stars' and 'Remember Me' ;)
Favorite books: 'Speak' by Laurie Halse Anderson, 'The Twilight Saga', 'Divergent', 'The Fault In Our Stars' and 'The Hunger Games' ;)
Favorite ice-cream: Mint chocolate chip ;)
Team Edward or Jacob: Edward ;)
Peeta or Gale: Peeta ;)
Four or Augustus: Cant choose, just cant ;)
Jace or Simon: Like Jace more, though obviously not with Clary (know if you read 'mortal instruments.')
Favorite actor at the moment: Josh Hutcherson ;)
Favorite actress at the moment: Shailene Woodley;)
Favorite singers at the moment: Taylor Swift, One Direction and Paramore ;)
Favorite songs at the moment: Heartbreak girl (5SOS), Beating heart (Ellie Goulding) ;)
My phone type: SONY XPERIA TIPO ;)
My phone color: black (with a pink cover) ;)
Pets: 1 cat, 5 kittens and 1 fish ;)
My pets names: Cat: Melvin, 5 kittens: Stewie, Steven, Chad, Paddy, Crum/E.T, Fish: Bob. ;)
From: Kilkenny,Ireland ;)
Favorite animal: Mockingjay ;)
Favorite sport: Archery ;)
Favorite subject: English ;)
Favorite fan fiction(s) so far: 'if this is fate' by earthprincess4 and Everything We Knew by BringAttentionToTheMatter (They're really good go check them out) ;)
Favorite color: blue ;)
Favorite gemstone: Aquamarine ;)
Highly unlikely dream when I'm older: Travel and move to America, and become an author(highly unlikely, I know) or a social worker.
Fandoms I read: Twilight, Divergent, Harry Potter, Mortal Instruments, The Fault In Our Stars and The Hunger Games.
Don't read my stories if you don't like them, review and tell me if you don't, so what if you don't like a story, or my writing, doesn't bother me. so this is to all the sadistic idiots out there, who literally go on fan fiction to point out every little fault, grow up and get a life, nothings perfect. Everyone has a right to review stories on a public web sight, but there is no need to be plain mean about it. thank you ;)xxx
10 Things I Hate About Everyone ;)
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours?
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it?! Do people do this? Ha ha, idiots.
5. When people say while watching a film "Did you see that?". No Loser, I paid 12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the heck?? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!! What the fuck can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumb ass?
10. when people say you cant like Harry Potter, Twilight and The hunger games, well you can, most my friends do, and so do I, i love em all. so back off.
DISCLAIMER: Look, I'm only saying this once, the author of the book's, i write fan fictions about, own them, not me. :(
Unsafe External Link