Author has written 20 stories for Invader Zim, Peter Pan, Teen Titans, Cowboy Bebop, Pirates of the Caribbean, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Phantom of the Opera, Harry Potter, Rocky Horror, Samurai Champloo, and Beetlejuice.
The Greatness That Is Lady Awesomepants.
No, but seriously.
So...yeah. I haven't been here in, like, forever. For serious. Soooo...yeah. I'm gonna get going again. Because I know you all are like, "Where's Lady Awesomepants? Where has she gone? My life isn't the same without her!" And I'm here to answer your cries.
Writing Style: I am teh angst-ridden teen. I love writing good ol' angst/tragedies/dramas. I'm rather horrible at writing anything remotely resembling romance, because I become all melodramatic and no one likes a melodramatic person. At least, I don't, particularily...
I also like to write short little one-shots. I generally take funny things and make them angsty. Since that's SO totally what the author/creator of that character intended.
However, I do enjoy writing an epic now and then. Examples: "The Violinist" and "Pity the Fool."
Favorite Movies...EVER (Followed by why they kick so much ass)
1. The Nightmare Before Christmas - Most of my friends try to convince me that this is an overrated film and Edward Scizzorhands is Tim Burton's greatest film. I certainly beg to differ. Nightmare is probably the most original movie I have ever seen. The plot and characters are completely believable, despite the looks of the scenery. The fact that the movie was done in claymation is certainly a bonus - It gives off a fuzzy, surreal mood. The music is also amazing.
2. Monty Python and the Holy Grail - I first saw this when I was, oh, I suppose about seven years old. I laughed at the Frenchmen, I laughed at the secluded virgins at the Castle Anthrax, and I laughed at the incompetence of Brave Sir Robin. But I couldn't begin to grasp this film's brilliance, and it truly is brilliant. It is so outrageous and just silly it makes me laugh each and every time I see it. Michael Palin, John Cleese, and the rest of the gang are true geniuses and are surprisingly underrated.
3. Heavenly Creatures - This was one of the most disturbing and bizzare things I think I have ever dared to see. Peter Jackson's demented surreality of two girls with darkly vivid imaginations toys with the mind, proving to make it a heartwrenching tale, even if the two main characters are completely psychotic. You feel for their desperation and their love, and it really makes you sad. I cried several times throughout.
4. Who Framed Roger Rabbit? - I love this movie more than I can say. It's just so insanely precious and I shall never forget it. The animation was flawless, and the acting by the real actors was perfectly executed. The plot is like a psycological thriller on drugs. What could be an insanely dark and twisted film proves to be hilarious.
5. Fight Club - I read the book before I saw the movie, and so when I saw the previews, I got all dissappointed. I thought, Oh, my god, they're trying to make a book THAT FANTASTIC into a movie? Starring BRAD FREAKIN' PITT? I had lost all my confidence in dear ol' Brad, and thought even the lovely Edward Norton couldn't save him. Still, I went to see the film, due to incessent begging by my friends who wanted to see Brad Pitt shirtless. Well, that was good, but the movie was amazing. I was just completely blown away. The dark, twisted, insane humor in it made you think you yourself were as sick as Ed Norton's character. For me, that did it.
Favorite Quotes By TV/Film Characters
"I love lamp." - Brick, "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgandy"
"This is me, without fear. And a sixty-two pound hall pass." - Dib Membrane, "Invader Zim"
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." - Christian, "Moulin Rouge"
"I dunno...I guess I'll build her a cake or something." - Pedro, "Napolean Dynamite"
"I can't see, fuckmook, I have no eyes." - Agent Sands, "Once Upon a Time in Mexico"
"I am NOT my mother!" - David Starsky, "Starsky & Hutch"
"Me? I'm a dishonest man, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest; honestly; it's the honest ones you have to watch out for...Because you can never predict when they'll do something incredibly...stupid..." - Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl"
"FOR FRODO!" - The Entire Army of Men, "Lord of the Rings: Return of the King"
"You're not a eunuch, are you?" - Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Carribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl"
"Brave Sir Robin ran away, he bravely ran away away! When danger reared its ugly head he bravely turned his heels and fled!" - The Minstrils, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"
Unsafe External Link