Poll: What Gender Should Wendy and Alcor/Future Dipper's Child Be? Vote Now!
Author has written 38 stories for Gravity Falls, Sonic the Hedgehog, My Little Pony, Inuyasha, Earthbound, Pokémon, Flash, Persona Series, Spider-Man, Star Wars, Green Lantern, Batman, Wreck-It Ralph, and Undertale.
Greetings, all! This is Ironpatriotrox, now known as Gametime99! I am the creator of Dipper Cipher. Welcome to my profile! I also have a Fimfiction account under the username "The Ghostly Joker," a Wattpad under the username "TheBigMan1995," and a DeviantArt under the username "Thegoldenman1995."
GRAVITY FALLS TRANSCENDENCE AU FAN VIDEOS
Transcendence AU Tribute: Alcor is Just Gold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4PS0WwEAQE
Transcendence AU Tribute 2: Centuries : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKkxs7RbIC4
Transcendence AU: Troy Baker as Alcor Pines: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXOtDYrGn
Today, writers are scorned because of those too unversed to know.
Disdained, because of the those too ignorant to believe.
But we, as writers, know them to be wrong.
A writer is a person who dreams.
A person who expresses.
I am a writer.
I dream of a world where anything is possible.
I express myself in ways others dare not try.
If you are a writer, and believe in these, copy and paste this onto your profile and add your pen name underneath "Signed,"
DIPPER CIPHER PICTURE MENTIONED IN FALL: 394891139
MY 3 "UPS" OF STORY WRITING:
START "UP": Find an idea that really speaks to you and iron out any major flaws that could ruin the overall plot.
KEEP "UP": Try your best to update the story on a regular basis.
WRAP "UP": When the final battle or climax is finished, go out in a blaze of glory!
MY THEME SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7BlPiDjdj8
This next thing is something I found in a book once. The book was, believe it or not, the novelization of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
The dark is generous.
The dark is generous, and it is patient.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
The dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins – but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
I was about to take over the world, but I got distracted when I saw something shiny. (No wonder Eggman's a moron)
Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot. (I had a mark for a week...)
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic... (Look how well that turned out)
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
I DON'T obsess! I think intensely...and like all the time.
Jogging is a slow sprinting, Coach!
It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
I'm not random, I'm just HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!
They never suspect the short one.
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
Anyone else having trouble getting to Narnia? (Something's wrong with my wardrobe!!)
Stereotyping? How do you type with a stereo?
People who don't know me think I'm quiet. People who do wish I was.
I didn't slap you, I high-fived your face. (There's a difference you know...)
You're a great friend, but if the zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.
DEATH: the number 1 killer in the U.S...tell your friends.
Automatic doors make me feel like a JEDI!!
Hey stupid! Your sock is untied...
If my calculations are correct...slinky (plus) escalator= EVERLASTING FUN!!
Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
Ever notice that studying is "student" and "dying" put together?
Owww! Charlie!! Charlie bit me...
I'm not random, you just can't think as fast as me.
Chocolate is the answer no matter what the question is.
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
We're so cool ice cubes are jealous.
I'm not as random as you think I- SALAD.
It's okay, Pluto. I'm not a planet either.
Ever wonder why bologna and lasagna don't rhyme?
Laughing until your stomach hurts is what friends are for.
If people were all meant to pop out of bed, we'd all sleep in toasters.
On a scale of 1 to crazy, I'm a DRAGON!!!
I see no good reason to act my age.
Don't follow my footsteps. I run into walls.
Be a dork!! Because being cool is overrated. (YEAH!)
At this moment, you're the oldest you've ever been. Pretty deep, huh?
If you're reading this then you're not dead. Good for you.
I ROCK! Guitar Hero told me.
I tried being normal, but I didn't like it.
Smile. It makes the world wonder what you're up to.
There are two things that are infinite. The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not so sure about the universe.
Out of my mind. Be back in five minutes.
Normality will be restored as soon as we figure out what it is.
Be yourself. That's crazy enough.
You always get what's coming to you: unless it gets lost in that mail.
The trouble with real life is that there is no background music.
I have not lost my mind; its backed up on a disk somewhere.
Beware the letter 'G'. It is the end of everything. (Then I must destroy it.)
If you try to fail and succeed, which one did you do? (Failed! Wait, succeeded! No wait failed! SUCCEEDED! FAILED! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!)
I am reading a most interesting book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
It's you and me against the world. (Puts on helmet) We attack at dawn.
"Failure is the fog through which we glimpse triumph." - Aldrich Killian, Iron Man 3
"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the chesse."- Aldrich Killain, Iron Man 3
"We create our own demons."- Tony Stark, Iron Man 3
"Revenge is underrated, that felt awesome!"- Dipper Pines, Gravity Falls
"'The Shack is hereby signed over to- SUCK A LEMON, LITTLE MAN?!'"-Gideon Gleeful, Gravity Falls
"Everything is different now."- Dipper and Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
"No, sir! I ate a salamander and jumped out the window!"- Quintin Trembley, Gravity Falls
"Remember: Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYE!"- Bill Cipher, Gravity Falls
"Just this morning my mosquito bites spelled out 'beware.'" "That says 'bewarb'."- Dipper and Grunkle Stan, Gravity Falls
"Yes, yes! Burn the child!" Grunkle Stan, Gravity Falls
"If you utter so much as one sylible I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND GUT YOU LIKE A FISH! If you'd like to fax me, press the star key."- The Grinch, How The Grinch Stole Christmas
"Hi! My name's Betrayus and I'll be your dictator today!"- Lord Betrayus, Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"- Grunkle Stan, Gravity Falls
"I am so proud of me."-The Once-Ler (and me), The Lorax
"Lightbulb."- Gru (and me), Despicable Me
"You have a big gun, you are not 'The Big Gun.'"- Tony Stark, Iron Man 2
"Have some candy!"- King Candy, Wreck-It Ralph
"I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."- Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
"You know, at the end of the day, Summerween isn't about candy or monsters. It's about when the whole family can get together to celebrate what matters most: PURE EVIL!" Grunkle Stan, Gravity Falls
"Try not to hit any pedestrians!"-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
"My wisdom is both a blessing and a curse."- Soos (and me), Gravity Falls
"Thumbs up, indeed, my friend..."-Gideon Gleeful, Gravity Falls
"Studies show that keeping a ladder inside the house is more dangerous than a loaded gun. That's why I own ten guns, in case some maniac tries to sneak in a ladder."- Grunkle Stan, Gravity Falls
"Sometimes I wonder: is life just a cruel joke with no punchline? That we're all just biding our time until the sweet release of death?"- Grunkle Stan, Gravity Falls
"You think you can outwit me, boy? I'm Sherlock bleeding Holmes! Have you seen my magnifying glass? It's enormous!"- Wax Sherlock Holmes, Gravity Falls
"That was a type-o. GOOD NIGHT, EVERYONE!"- Grunkle Stan, Gravity Falls
"It's funny how dumb you are."- Bill Cipher, Gravity Falls
"Alpha twin! Alpha twin!"- Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
"Bros before Dinos!"- Soos, Gravity Falls
"When life gives you lemons, call them yellow oranges and sell them for double the price."- Grunkle Stan, Gravity Falls
"Ever since the Mystery Shack shut down, I've had to take a bunch of part-time jobs; Bus Driver, grave digger, really awesome cook. Hey, is the kitchen supposed to have that much fire in it?"- Soos, Gravity Falls
"You don't believe me? I will text you a photo!" "'Text' me a 'photo'? Now you're not even speaking english."- Grunkle Stan and Gideon Gleeful, Gravity Falls
"I can buy and sell you, old man!"- Gideon Gleeful, Gravity Falls
When there's no cops around, anything's legal!"- Grunkle Stan, Gravity Falls
"I've never had fishing buddies before; the guys at the lodge won't go with me! They don't 'like' or 'trust' me."- Grunkle Stan, Gravity Falls
"Sounds like something a responsible parent wouldn't want you doing... Good thing I'm an uncle! Avenge me, kids! AVENGE ME!!!"- Grunkle Stan, Gravity Falls
"Don't worry, brother; whatever happens I'll be right here, supporting you every step of the-- OH MY GOSH A PIG!"- Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
"Dream big, you'll get big! That's the winner's way!"- Grubba, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
"Everything falls into place...everything falls."- Toymaker, Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over
"This childish game will soon be over, then the real game will begin..."- Toymaker, Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over
"Help! I'm trapped in the game! It was cool in theory, but in practice it was really boring!"-Soos, Gravity Falls
"I'M GONNA DIE!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!! I'M GONNA THROW UP,THEN I'M GONNA DIE!!!"- The Grinch, How The Grinch Stole Christmas
"I was born free...but now I'm expensive."- a sign I saw in a resturant once
"If it's not one thing, it's your mother." - a sign I saw in a resturant once
"Bad spellers of the world, untie!" - a sign I saw in a resturant once
"Hey! You done good, you got all the leaves!"- Mater, Cars 2
"What do we do?" "It's very simple: You blow up." - Lightning McQueen and a Lemon, Cars 2
"Whatever you do, do not eat the free pistachio ice cream. It has turned."- Mater, Cars 2
"Durn it, I wish I had a neck."- The Cowboy Guy, Soos's Really Great Pinball Story. Is that a good title? Do they have to be puns or whatever?
"Prepare to meet yer maker, kids! Mah maker is Ballway Games in Redmond, Washington."-The Cowboy Guy, Soos's Really Great Pinball Story. Is that a good title? Do they have to be puns or whatever?
"The smell of jerky summoned me. JERKY!"- the Manataur whose name I forget, Gravity Falls
"I'm giving none of this to charity!"- Grunkle Stan, Gravity Falls
"I was awoken by the sound of mockery. Where is it? Show me the object of ridicule."- Grunkle Stan, Gravity Falls
"Bad coat!"- my little brother after kicking a coat and hurting his foot
"TV: It knows what I want."- Grunkle Stan, Gravity Falls
"Finn McMissile, British Intelligence." "Tow Mater, Average Intelligence."- Finn McMissle and Mater, Cars 2
"Now that's how I like to start the day: you'll never feel more alive than when you're almost dead."- Finn McMissle, Cars 2
"Charlie! Why won't you interview me?!"- Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
"Is that a threat I smell? *gags* Beyond the halitosis you so obviously suffer from."- King Candy, Wreck-It Ralph
"I'm Turbo! The greatest racer ever! And I did not reprogram this world, just to let you and that halitosis-riddled warthog take it away from me!"- Turbo, Wreck-It Ralph
"Your dad was giving exploding pumpkins at the office!" "Have you ever been any help?" - Spider-Man and "Bob," Ultimate Spider-Man
"Get away from P- uh...from that random kid who we do not know personally!"- Power Man, Ultimate Spider-Man
"I know it's tough. But, heroes have to make the tough choices, don't they?"- King Candy, Wreck-It Ralph
"Comedy violation!" "Flag on the joke!" "First down, Doc Ock, resume play!"- Referee Spider-Men, Ultimate Spider-Man
"I'm only here because you promised bacon."- Grunkle Stan, Mabel's Guide to Dating
"My grandmother was right! I'm the world's most perfect man!"- Soos (and, as of 2/4/2014, me), Mabel's Guide to Dating
"SPACESHIP!!!"- Benny, The Lego Movie
"Who's Bruce Wayne? I bet he's a really cool guy."- BATMAN, The Lego Movie
"Dearly Beloved, we be gathered here today TO NAIL YOUR GIZZARDS TO THE MAST, YOU POXY CUR!"- Hector Barbossa, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
"This is madness." "This is politics."- Elizabeth Swann and Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
"My heart will always belong to you." - Davy Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
"Let's just say I'm Frakenstein's Monster... and I'm looking for my creator."- Magneto/Erik Lensherr, X-Men: First Class
"Don't you use your fancy mathematics to muddy the issue!"- Applejack, My Little Pony: Freindship is Magic
*gets shot in the chest by a machinegun, but is unharmed* " I should be dead! Thanks, happy pill!"- The Joker, Injustice: Gods Among Us
Transcendence: Rebellion Character Profiles
Name: Dipper Pines/Alcor Cypher
Alignment: Regime (Secretly Rebellion)
Voiced by: Jared Leto
Themes: Just Gold by Mandopony, Secret by The Pierce, DARK, DARKER, YET DARKER
About: Not much is publically known about charismatic man known as Alcor Cypher. All anyone ever says is that he just showed up one day and "asserted himself." However, no one could possibly guess the remarkable truth about him: he is in fact Dipper Pines, the leader of the Rebellion, simply from another timeline, in which he became a dream demon after he inherited Bill Cipher's power and then some in a final confrontation with the triangle guy. Upon learning of his "brother's" fight against Gideon Gleeful, Alcor goes undercover, joining up with Gideon's Regime with the intentions of taking him down from within and putting a stop to this world's Bill Cipher's plans.
Quote: "You know what they say, Dipingsauce, whatever doesn't kill you either makes you strong or stranger, or maybe a bit of both."
Copy and Paste stuff! Yay.
Top 66 Most Annoying Things to Do In an Elevator
1. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you're on.
5. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6. Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on; ask if they have an appointment.
9. Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15. Swat at flies that don't exist.
16. Tell people that you can see their aura.
17. Call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.
18. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22. Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25. Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
26. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
27. Put police tape in front of the door before entering.
28. Fart loudly when there are only two of you in the elevator. Argue vehemently that it wasn't you.
29. Do the "potty dance" all the way to the elevator door. Upon arrival, sigh and look greatly relieved.
30. Throw a rave.
31. Place potted plants and water fountains at strategic locations in the lift. When people ask what you are doing, tell them you "won't ride an elevator that's not fung shwei."
32. Greet everyone getting on with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral".
33. Hum the first six notes of the "It's a small world" over and over again.
34. Lean over to another rider and whisper 'Noogie patrol coming!'"
35. Have a heated debate with yourself.
36. Bring a melon onto the elevator. Try to sell it to the other passengers.
37. Drum on every available surface.
38. Write a big X on the elevator floor, and hand out "pirate" maps to everyone as they enter.
39. Give psychotherapy to the other passengers.
40. Greet everyone coming on as if they were your best friend. Use the same name for all of them.
41. Say "ring ring," then pull a banana out of your pocket and start talking into it.
42. Propose to the other passengers.
43. Challenge people to duels.
44. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
45. Come on looking really scared, and say to another passenger..."I'm kinda nervous...this is my first time flying..."
46. Any time someone enters the doors, recoil in horror.
47. Shout "Food fight!"
48. Every time someone else talks, angrily shout: "Some people are trying to sleep here!"
49. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to pull the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
50. Lick one of the buttons. Tell the other passengers you're sick and tired of people stealing your food the second you turn your back.
51. Elevators were practically MADE for river dance!
52. Bring a snowboard onto the elevator. Put it on. Every time the lift goes up or down, shout "WOO-YEAH! This is what I call sick air!"
54. Every time the elevator goes down, loudly scream "OH MY GOD!! We're all gonna die! This is it! This is it! It's over! IT'S OVER!!" Look relieved when it stops moving. When you begin to drop again, repeat.
55. Ask the other passengers if they want to see your glass clown collection.
56. Practice your kung fu.
57. Make race car noises when people get on and off.
58. Ask everyone on the elevator: "Are you my mother?"
59. Fly a model airplane.
60. Do yoga.
61. Play the accordion
62. Enter the elevator with nothing on your head. Individually ask everyone if they like your hat.
63. Bring a rocking chair. Sit and knit.
64. Recite gangsta rap lyrics in monotone.
65. Enter with a shovel, and attempt to "dig for treasure."
66. Read "Green Eggs and Ham" at the top of your lungs. Sound out every word
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had a dream involving a fictional character (not necessarily a sick dream), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever done the evil laugh copy this onto your profile.
If you think your insane because you say so, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever pushed a door that says "pull" or vice versa, copy and paste this to your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ever suffered from FanFiction withdrawl copy this into your profile!
If books are your life and you couldn't possibly live without them, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to be a writer someday, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a MOVIE QUOTER, which means you go around quoting movies for fun, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you hope to write a bestseller someday, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile(Not like there's anything else to do)
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you have a profile, paste this on your profile.
If you think you should be able to watch what you want on TV without being called immature, copy and paste this in your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're still reading this copy and past this into your profile.
Now, go and read my stories! I put up a large glittery sign...HEY! Get away from my stories, you stupid eagle!
|Community:||Calling All The Monsters|
|Focus:||Cartoons Gravity Falls|