Author has written 109 stories for Evangelion, Wrestling, Anime X-overs, Sgt. Frog/ケロロ軍曹, GunSmith Cats, Fairy Tail, Cartoon X-overs, Bob's Burgers, Amazing World of Gumball, Family Guy, Simpsons, Amazing Agent Luna, Fairly OddParents, Class of 3000, Michiko to Hatchin/ミチコとハッチン, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Naruto, Gravity Falls, Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, Misc. Cartoons, Recess, Black★Rock Shooter, Camp Camp, Loud House, Beyond the Boundary/境界の彼方, Lucky Star, My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア, American Dad, Noragami/ノラガミ, Totally Spies, and Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui!.
Even when you can't see Him, ALLAH is there! if you believe in ALLAH put this in your profile.
MY FIRST COLLEGE SEMESTER IS GOING TO END ON THE 13TH OF DECEMBER, SO I'M MOST LIKELY GOING TO START BACK UP AGAIN AT THAT TIME.
I have been wrting a book. It's called Tokyo's Black Bullet. It's basically about a teenage girl who is given superpowers by a robot to help the robot fight a menace plaguing his home planet. That menace is a former army commander who went evil, and is trying to take over the planet. If you want to read it, here is the link to it;
I have another story on that site, which is the beginning of a collection of short stories. I'm also planning on writing another book. If you're interested in finding out more, or know someone who would like o help by drawing some characters for me, don't hesitate to PM me.
You know, I don't mind when people review, favorite, or follow my stories. In fact, I'd really be honored to be part of your day.
CANCER - The Smart One. (6/22-7/22) Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being In long-term relationships. Extremely energetic. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out. 2 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME: I'm going to college at Marymount University, I'm the most introverted person you will ever meet, I'm studying Criminal Justice/Forensic Science while minoring in Writing, I'm one of those people who can have images for their thoughts not matter what, and I've got some new ideas, let me know what you think! These ideas are below and they include;
#1: Hatchin killing her adoptive family in similar ways of other killers (such as the Southside Strangler Timothy Spencer, or this guy in Canada who killed a woman by repeatedly hitting her with a concrete block that weighed 55 pounds)
#2 An apology letter from the Adoptive Father to Hatchin
#3 Ed moving out of his house and calling out his family (Ed Edd n Eddy)
#4 New Day Save the Tables Movement with various animes and cartoons
#5 A WWE version of Bully Beatdown with Scott Stanford as the host
#6 WWE Superstars taking on Fairy Tail characters, also hosted by Scott Stanford
Natsu and Lucy
Juvia and Gajeel
Bacchus and Cana
Millianna and Sho
Boze and Sue
Gajeel and Levy (I'm a fan of it now)
Juvia with anyone else but Gray or Natsu. Natsu because he's already got Lucy, and Gray because he's an asshole, like Jeff Jarrett before he left WWE, or Stone Cold with Debra.
Let me know what you think. some of these couples need more fanfiction.
Name: It's Ahmad, that's all I'm saying
About ME: Very introverted. The type of guy who will read fanfiction on his phone while listening to Spotify on the bus. Admittedly messed up imagination, hate abuse on children and women, I spend my Friday nights watching WWE or writing fanfiction, I'm Straight Edge, practice Islam, short, if I like you, I'll be nice to you, and if you're an ass to me, I'll be an ass right back to you.
Favorite Anime/Manga: Amazing Agent Luna, Tokyo Mew Mew, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Sgt.Frog, Fairy Tail
Disliked Anime/Manga: Michiko to Hatchin (Ending was bullcrap), Yu Gi Oh Zexal (Worst in the franchise, can't stand Yuma)
Favorite TV Shows: Impractical Jokers, Worlds Dumbest, Forensic Files, Adam Ruins Everything, Bob's Burgers
Favorite wrestlers: Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, Daniel Bryan, John Morrison, Eddie Guerrero (RIP), Chris Benoit (RIP), Muhammad Hassan, Samoa Joe, the Wolves, James Storm, Zack Ryder, Cesaro, Aiden English, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose, Stardust, the New Day, Mick Foley
Least Favorite Wrestlers: The Great Khali, Sheamus, Triple H, Scott Steiner, Mark Henry, The Miz (He is good on promos, though)
Favorite Managers: Zeb Colter, Paul Bearer, The Sinister Minister
Favorite bands: Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Shinedown, Trapt, Three Days Grace, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, A Skylit Drive, Flyleaf, Halestorm, Boyce Avenue, Paramore, Mayday Parade, Etienne Sin, System of a Down, Serj Tankian, Hollywood Undead, Deuce, Lupe Fiasco
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite Quotes: "Ignorance is Curable, but Stupidity is Forever", "Some people are like slinkies. They're not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs". "Dear Karma, I have a list of people you missed". "I know the voices aren't real, but they have some great ideas".
Friendly reminder: believe in the shield, support shinji x rei, and watch out for the Wyatt family
Will start working on a Lyon X Sherry fanfic due to a very small amount of them. I'll also start working on other unorthodox Fairy Tail fanfics (Levy X Jet, Bickslow X Evergreen, and Sho and Milliana (I could never spell her name right to save my own life)). Just trust me on these. If you have any questions or requests for these couples, please feel free to PM me.
As some of you can see, I'm back, and (hopefully) better than ever.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would tell the person, "Why thank you", copy this into your profile.
90% of people, when seeing One Direction on top of the Empire State Building, would try to get them to come down. 8% of people would pull up a chair, get some popcorn, and chant "Jump! Jump! Jump!". And 2% of people would just go up there and kick them off one by one and yell "You were taking too long". If your one of the 8 or 2 percent, copy and paste this to your profile and favorite me.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair!).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity copy and paste this into your profile! XD
If you like being utterly random copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you enjoy watching people get kicked in the groin, copy this into your profile. (Take that!)
43 Ways to know if You're a Huge Wrestling Fan:
1. Your Fourth of July tradition is to play Hulk Hogan's "Real American" theme song while barbecuing.
2. When you see a co-worker crying, you shrug it off and think "it's probably just an angle."
3. You refer to every sports game as "a work."
4. You play Triple H's theme song every day on your way to work.
5. You refer to the TV as the "Titan Tron."
6. When you discovered that a friend of yours had stolen something of value from you, you explain to others that "he turned heel on me."
7. You refer to your ex as "the Jannetty of the relationship"
8. After a two-week vacation from work, you predict that when you return, you will have "ring rust."
9. When someone does a good deed, you dismiss it as "just trying to get over with the crowd."
10. If you are let go from your job, you tell friends and family that you were "future endeavored."
11. When you have a yard sale, you refer to the merchandise displayed as "the gimmick table."
12. You refer to neighborhood kids as "Little Jimmies."
13. Instead of telling people you have the day off, you say "I'm not booked."
14. When you trip or drop something, you refer to it as "a botch."
15. When a fan disrupts a baseball game, by running around the field, you refer to it as a "run-in."
16. You refer to a promotion at work as "getting a push."
17. When watching politicians make their speeches, you refer to it as "the cheap pop."
18. You refer to the Human Resources department as "Talent Relations."
19. You call the area before your front door the "Gorilla Position."
20. Your wife tells you she wants a divorce. You respond by asking "is this a work or shoot?"
21. When you find out the divorce is for real, your friends ask how you took the news. You tell them you were sad, but "no-sold it."
22. You refer to the newspaper as "the dirt sheet."
23. When people laugh at your jokes, you refer to that as getting "a good pop."
24. When you feel yourself getting tired at work, in order to make it through the day, you begin to "Hulk Up."
25. When people don't laugh at your jokes, you refer to them as "a heel crowd."
26. If you deliberately get fired from your job for poor performance, you explain to your friends that you "just killed the territory."
27. When your friends are laughing at a TV show, you tell them to "quit marking out."
28. Instead of saying "I'm going to sleep" you instead say "I'm tapping out."
29. You refer to your boss as "the booker man."
30. On message boards, your location is listed as "Parts Unknown."
31. At the busy shopping mall, you motion to another car that they can have the parking space, only to hit the gas and beat them to it. You refer to this as a "great swerve."
32. You refer to your last snack of the day as "the go-home snack."
33. While searching for a new job, you tell friends that your planning to "jump ship."
34. Thanks to Nikolai Volkoff, you can easily recite the Russian National Anthem.
35. You sometimes wear a mask while doing yard work, to throw off your neighbors.
36. When shopping at Home Depot or Lowe's, looking at Ladders brings a smile to your face
37. You refer to athletes as "heels" and "faces."
38. After being bothered by a Telemarketer, you tell friends "I cut a great promo on him."
39. When you get into an argument with your girlfriend, you explain to your friends that "my girl's got some heat with me."
40. After your order has been taken at the Drive-Thru, the clerk asks if that completes your order. You respond by yelling "Yes! Yes! Yes!"
41. When someone asks you what time it is, you look at your wrist, and yell "IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME".
42. When you see a walrus, you ask "Paul Heyman, is that you?"
43. When someone tells you wrestling is fake, you want to preform a Pedigree on them, and ask them afterwards "Did that feel fake to you?"
35 More Reasons You Know You're a Big Wrestling Fan
1. You ask friends if you can apply various wrestling holds on them. They always decline, but you still apply them.
2. You have "Hustle Loyalty Respect" tattooed on your belly.
3. You refer to drug testing at work as "The Wellness Policy."
4. Family gatherings typically take place when WWE House Shows are in town.
5. You refer to your college years as "kinda like the Attitude Era."
6. On Halloween, you once dressed up as 1995-era Shawn Michaels, complete with chaps and leather hat. Your life hasn't been the same since.
7. You recently purchased the WCW Slam Jam album.
8. The only thing you know about Canada is that Bret Hart lives there.
9. You refer to family night as "Hell in a Cell."
10. You're good friends with the "It's Still REAL to me Damn It!" guy.
11. You make YouTube videos showing off your wrestling collection.
12. You're no stranger to doing the Randy Orton pose, when feeling accomplished.
13. You voted for Linda McMahon.
14. You made your own Shockmaster mask, using glitter and a Storm Trooper helmet.
15. "Jive Soul Bro" is in heavy rotation on your iPod.
16. You know what the "Plane Ride from Hell" is.
17. You still get good use out of your Hulk Hogan workout tape.
18. The Great Khali's entrance music is your current ringtone.
19. Your anxiously anticipating the release of No Holds Barred on DVD.
20. You like to quietly walk up behind people, and yell "DAMN!" really loud.
21. For your grandma's 82nd Birthday, you gave her a German suplex.
22. Your Facebook profile pic, features you holding your WWE replica Championship.
23. You were once the subject of an intervention. You claimed it wasn't fair, and referred to it as a "Handicap Match."
24. You recently purchased Kung Pao Chicken, and or Fruity Pebbles cereal.
25. You teach your friends how to do the "Juke" like Junkyard Dog.
26. Working overtime is also referred to as "working an Iron Man."
27. The majority of your bedroom is filled with wrestling merchandise.
28. To entertain friends at work, you sip water and spray it like Triple H.
29. Friday is typically known as "Last Man Standing."
30. You announce your "retirement" when you leave message boards or other social media.
31. You and your co-workers, often compete by seeing who can do the most work, in the least amount of time. You refer to this as the "Beat the Clock Challenge."
32. You got a "YES!" chant started on your recent trip to the dentist.
33. When you need some motivation, you go on YouTube and watch this
34. You refer to your first job as "kinda like ECW."
35. You explain to your friends why Tim Tebow has "X-Pac Heat."
when Life gives you lemons, throw them back, because I mean really? who likes lemons?
when Life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
when Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then.
when Life gives you lemons, burn Life's house down.
smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to
therapy is expensive. popping bubble wrap is cheap... you decide
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the titanic...
You're a great friend...but if the zombies come i'm tripping you.
This is an amazing quote Damien Mizdow said after WrestleMania: "I’ve had defeat in victory & victory in defeat. Your cheers are & always will be the greatest title or trophy I could ever win. There is only one people’s champion, but these last few months all you made me the people’s choice. I have never been so humbled getting the reaction you guys gave me tonight. Tomorrow is opening day let’s do this together."
Crazy is when you have a voice in your head that you named Pedro, even though he clearly isn't spanish and you just do that to annoy him.
Crazy is when you're so obsessed with eating your Jell-o (and you forgot to put a spoon in your lunch box) that you try drinking your Jell-o through a straw and using straw chopsticks because straws were the only untensil-type thing available.
Crazy is when you start dancing in Walmart to its cheesy music.
Crazy is when you laugh uncontrollably at your own jokes.
Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser.
Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on.
Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself.
Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do.
Crazy is when you laugh when nothing's funny.
Crazy is when you crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!".
Crazy is when you forget what you're saying in the middle of a sentence.
Crazy is when you take the time to write down stuff like this and memorize it.
Crazy is when your are going through this as a checklist.
Crazy is when you quote Charlie the Unicorn at random momments.
Crazy is when you eat twenty pixie sticks in one day.
Crazy is when you're crazy.
Crazy is when start talking nonsense everyday during gym.
Crazy is when you convince your friends you're 'high' because you can't stop laughing even when nothing is funny. And then all of you convince the nearest adult that you're having a breakdown.
Crazy is when you trip up the stairs, and laugh all the way back down them.
Crazy is when it is last day of school you scream and run around in circles.
Crazy is when you get drunk on air and laugh during the saddest part of the move.
Crazy is when you can call yourself something else, and completely become that person, forgetting your reason for hating the world,
Crazy is when you laugh at nothing during school and laugh when everyone looks at you like your insane.
Crazy is when you trip over nothing at all, fall, and say "I see the ground...it's pretty".
Crazy is when you are asked to get someone's phone from the other room, and you go and grab it epically, then crack up and spit out your oreos halfway through.
Crazy is when you hit your head on an object, then start yelling and swearing revenge.
Crazy is when you mix five box-fulls of Jello Pudding Mix with Dish Soap and Green food coloring in a jar,pour it on the side walk,and say it's "alien bloooood".
Crazy is when you make up stupid texts and faces just for pleasure.
Crazy is when you randomly sing a song that goes completely against the one playing.
Crazy is when you're sitting quietly in the backseat of the car, then start singing NomNom just so you could see how your parents/friends react.
Crazy is when you walk up to your little sister and say/ask something completely random like, "Why won't strawberries lift weights?" or "Elephant trunks like to play piano." or even "Chocolate Milk causes birth defects!" and she says something literal. Do this to your mother and if says yes to the chocolate milk one, laugh hysterically, like she never answered.
Crazy is when you spout out random words just to get a laugh (BournetoWrite)
If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, Band8PGeek, 07Matt, Meowth's Toon Dragon, Starlight420,Erin05774, BournetoWrite619