- not a native English-speaker
- in love with nearly a thousand fictive persons
- a booklover
- sometimes lost in thoughts
- Angel Sanctuary. All time fav, I swear, I've never seen another story so undoubtely beautiful.
- One Piece. I just love the characters.
- Bleach. I secretly want to be a soul reaper so bad, you can't imagine how bad actually.
- Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima is killing we every week with his chapters, it feels like he is tearing my heart apart.
- everything from Kaori Yuki. She is just my absolute favorite mangaka, I'm currently buying everything she made, and until now I haven't disliked one story. Although I still have a lot standing next to me that I haven't read yet. But I know I'm gonna love that as well. She is just awesome as hell.
- Elfen Lied. My first anime, I've nearly died laughing while I watched it the first time.
- Area D. Saw it in a bookstore, got curious, started reading it at home - a very beautiful drawing stile and I like the story. I have to admit, I have a heart for monsters and mutants.
- Death Note. See Elfen Lied. I died laughing as well, and Light was my first anime-crush, haha.
- Naruto. Okay, edit: Naruto was the first anime I've ever watched, I have most of the manga, have seen nearly every episode, I still like it, although I heavily dislike Naruto himself and because of that my motivation to read the new chapters is vanishing steadily.
- etc. etc.
- Harry Potter. First books I've read on my own while I was sick. I was really disappointed when no letter arrived for me when I turned eleven.
- Percy Jackson. I love the Greek Gods and Percy Jackson is just awesome, but I sometimes hate Rick Riordan for making my heart ache so much.
- Eragon. I just love fantasy, ok? Ok.
- tLotR. I think there's nothing left to say.
- Licia Troisi's three trilogies. They're beautiful in their very own way.
Superheros. Fantasy. Gore.
Things to do:
Naruto: Challenge from the lovely Dana-Eliza Oneshot. Gaara x Shikamaru.