Poll: 1. In my story, Learning to Respect, Harry needs to choose another family. The choice of FAE has been removed. From the following options, choose two. *Keep in mind that he will be learning from these families. If you can't think of what he could learn, even if it's purely physical, then don't choose them.* Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Harry Potter, Twilight, Walking Dead, Hellsing, True Blood, and Nightmare Before Christmas.
--> Born 12-21-15 a little girl came to light my world. I'm calling her Lifesperfectpuppeteer. She is the one I live for now. Suffice to say her father and I are no longer an item. Won't be if I can stay true to myself.
--> There are few things in life that recapture attention after being so long away from it. Fanfiction is one of them. Thus...here I am. Watchout FFN, Lifesbrokenmarionette has a new outlook on life.
-->Tentative Update Schedule
Chapter Updates around 10-11AM EST
Chapter Updates after 2PM EST
Chapter Updates after 1PM EST
Updates Vary Greatly (This may be the New Story Days)
-->Should life, or my little puppeteer get in the way, updates will wither for as long as it takes.
-->Be Aware: When I post a new story from now on, there will be a disclaimer chapter always set as chapter 1. That means, on any story of mine that you read, I will NOT put disclaimers everywhere. Therefore, you can always skip to chapter 2. The disclaimer chapter is always going to be the same. No need to read it over and over again. This also means, that if you see only one chapter in any story that I write, then don't read it yet until you see chapter 2.
-->I am currently in the process of posting all of the stories that I have written. This means that my writing may get worse, or better, depending on the timeline in which the story was written. Be patient. If you want to be a beta of a particular story please PM me with BETA REQUEST: Story Name. Thanks.
--> I WILL BE REWRITING BIDING TIME IN ETERNITY...I don't like where it ended up...
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason put this on your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you are really random put this on your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
Ever ran into a wall or part of one, Copy and paste this into your profile.
IF YOU LOVE FANFICTION COPY AND PASTE THIS ON YOUR PROFILE!!!!
You know you live on Earth when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? (I have)
You May Be A Writer If-
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If you're note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when you're writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending. (D. Gray Man)
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
This is Kitty. Please copy and paste Kitty into your
It's so cute. Thank you FluffySheepLion.
|Focus:||General: All Categories|