Poll: For the male OC/Harry Trouble's Treasure pairing, what should he look like? Please choose one of each category: hair/eyes, skin, and height/ weight Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter, Sherlock, Big Bang Theory, Once Upon a Time, Merlin, and Kuroshitsuji.
Hello, I'm Rose Basilisk007.
You'll find I don't normally do one-shots. I do take requests but be warned I write almost exclusively mature stuff- this is because I am an adult-so consider yourselves warned. Like I said, however, I do take requests so I'll consider writing non-mature content. I write a lot that's not fan fiction; my own personal fiction, college papers, ect. Which reminds me, I'm a college student with a rather busy life, so if I'm not punctual in up-dates that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
I don't have much to say, but I have a couple of notices involving my works. I appreciate it if you'd read them here:
1) I don't own anything in my fan fiction except the plot and occasional OCs. I'll put disclaimers at the beginnings of all my works as well...Probably, and no. I don't make profit on these. So if you don't see a disclaimer on the story, that's because its here and I hate being redundant about common sense things like this.
2) I am not the amazing authors that gifted the world with the characters and universes I play with in my fan fiction. So I will not be able to write them the way the aforementioned worship worthy authors do/did. If the characters seem OOC or strange to you, that is why. So please, no flaming.
3) In fact, no flaming. Period. If you don't like my work, than stop reading it. I like what I write, if you don't that's your problem. Please don't make it mine. Thank-you
4) That being said, I do take constructive criticism and tips. I'm always looking to improve so long as you are trying to be respectful and helpful rather than bitter and vindictive. Again, if that's the way you are it's your problem, not mine. Don't change that.
5) I don't approve of people who steal others' ideas/works and pass it off as their own. That's not cool, I don't do it and neither should any of you. If my works seem similar to someone else's that is by coincidence. If I get an idea from somewhere else then I'll give them credit whilst putting my own spin on it. I hope everybody understands that.
Now that that's out of the way, I currently have five stories in progress; you'll find them below. Funnily enough, they all are HP centric. I guess I prefer writing cross-overs rather than not. Magic Postulate is finished. Also the newest story is actually a requested plot. I'm trying to keep myself to five on-going stories or less, so if you request and I accept then you can expect a wait. I do so hope you enjoy.
Message me is you've got any suggestions for stories, or requests.