Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter, Spider-Man, Yami no Matsuei, Naruto, Vampire Knight, and Stargate: Atlantis.
Current Status: On a journey to search for my love for fanfiction again
Things to take note:
1. I write when I have the time, I write when I have inspiration, I write when I feel like it.
2. All my fics are yaoi/slash. So if they aren't your cup of tea, move on.
3. I don't update my fics regularly so stop asking me when the next chapter's going to be up, because I really hate such questions. The more people ask me, the longer I'm going to take to post my fics.
4. I get annoyed when I receive reviews that are just one sentence, or worse, just one word. Seriously, what's the point of reviewing if you are too lazy to write more than a word? If you are going to review, make the effort of writing more. If you can't do that, don't bother reviewing at all.
5. Remember that everyone is different. Some things may mean nothing to you but it does not apply to others, so take note of the words that you use in reviews or PM. You may have meant for it to be a joke but I may take offence in them, and I will rip you a new one if it pisses me off enough.
6. Do not insult me! If you don't like my fics, don't read them. No one's pointing a gun at you and forcing you to. One example is account user: Fleet_Admiral_Evans, who called me an asshole because he/she didn't like my fic. If you think it's easy writing a fic, try writing one yourself instead of insulting those who took the time and effort to write.