Author has written 3 stories for Star Trek: 2009, and Avengers.
Star Trek, Sherlock, Iron Man/Avengers, and Heroes.
I could probably talk about each of these for hours on end and I might be a bit obsessive over each, but I really love them! I hope to eventually write stories for each of them, but I am completely unexperienced with good friends.
Because of school and work I only have time to work on on story and right now that one story just happens to be my Avengers one. I can honestly say that I am surprised that it has gotten this far because I started it with one chapter and had meant for it to only be one chapter. Obviously that is not what happened. Because that story is in such high demand at the moment I am only working on that one and not my Star Trek ones.
Hopefully I can get some done on my Star Trek ones during the holidays but it might take a while. I have run out of ideas for No-win Scenarios and I want to finish at least 10 or more chapter of The Test of Friendship before I post anything because I feel bad when I don't post for about a month. School and work eat up all of my time but I am trying to make more.
For now though No-win Scenarios and The Test of Friendship are on hiatus. I promise I have not given up on them.
--You know you’re fan fiction obsessed when..--
1. You will easily stay up all night reading fic, knowing very well that it will result in you sleeping through class the next day. (Happens to me nearly on a daily bases!)
2. You have stayed up and read fic the night before exams
3. To you, ‘pulling an all-nighter’ means reading fic till 3 am (or maybe later)
4. You don’t even realize that your eyes are burning until you look in the mirror and are faced with the likes of Gaara.
5. You’ve become a total fanfic snob and will spend hours searching through fics, none of them being good enough. (Hahaha, that's really frustrating)
6. You daydream about the fic you read last night
7. You often think, “I rather be reading fic”
8. You dedicate time to ‘fic searching’
9. Scenes from a fic become integrated in your mind as part of the original storyline
10. You have to close your laptop, or open a new window when your mom comes in the room. (Yeah, happens to me more often then I like to admit, especially when I am reading lemons :)
11. You’ll verbally and physically fight against injustices of your fandom (Vaseshipping is cannon!)
12. You’ll cry when you read character death (I am not really that emotional)
13. You’ve spent a total of five minutes muttering quite creative curses at the screen.
14. You read fic in class. (That's gotten me in trouble a few times)
15. You’ve used your school library ink to print out 120 pages of fanfic (Um... I've never done that, I've got pocket fiction to download fic on my IPad)
16. A fanart can make your day
17. An update can make your *month*
18. You have 1284849 bookmarks to fics that you’re supposed to read
19. You have to wait an extra five seconds for anything internet related because you’ve loaded your computer with so much fic
20. A random scene you’ve read will pop up in your head and you’ll laugh out loud in the middle of class (wherever)
21. Taking a vacation to somewhere without 24 hour internet access translates as..”Load Computer With FIC” (Funny...I do this a lot, mostly when I'm on the bus on my way to school)
22. Whenever you get a ‘downtime’ message you dramatically sigh and hang your head thinking…“It never fails”
23. You’ll get upset and think, “All I want to do is read some fics, is that so much to ask?!?!?!”
24. You’ve check someone’s lj 5 times in one hour, looking for an update that is *obviously* not coming.
25. You know all the spanye adds by heart. (You know the ones, ‘smut is better with boys’, etc)
26. You can never fully decide on your number one fic
27. You can seriously hate an author
28. You think "Mary Sue" is a swear word(s)
29. You quote fic
30. You wish fanfiction got more credit
31. You wish your favorite fic was animated
32. You have a complete skewed view of : romance, what a guy should look like. Act like
33. You have every source of your favorite author possible. Their email, AFF account FF.net account, livejournal, myspace, etc.
34. You use terms like: Slash. AU. HET. OTP. OC. Canon. Crossover. Crack. Fluff. Gen. lime. Lemon. Mpreg. Smut. Verse. in your everyday life and conversations. (Sometimes)
If any of the above applies to you cop/paste this into your profile and add your name to this list: Sara Darkotter, Aqua girl 007, AIR, The Sherlockian Vulcan
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile. The irony...
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this on your profile