Poll: Which story would you like to be my main focus? (Please answer this, it helps me prioritize my already limited writing time) Vote Now!
Author has written 26 stories for Naruto, A song of Ice and Fire, and Harry Potter.
Name: Kate P
I'm a girl.
I live somewhere on planet Earth. To be precise, I've lived in Asia, Europe and North America; I've always been a bit of a drifter since childhood. My parents moved around a lot for work and, as a result, I moved with them. I wouldn't exactly describe myself as a 'third-culture' kid per se, mainly due to the fact that I do feel slightly more affiliated with the culture of my parents than others.
I like to read, write and indulge myself in completely pointless philosophical musings that really need to stop.
I also sort of write. Wouldn’t say I’m the best out there but I manage sometimes. But who knows, maybe one day I’ll turn out to be a pretty successful writer, or maybe I’ll never write anything other than fanfiction and whatever I post here will turn out to be the only words that remain when I’ve moved on.
I am a part of the Authors Against Perfect Original Characters Society (AAPOCS). If you are too, copy and paste this into your profile!
* What Might Have Been is finished!!!! Thank's so much to everyone who has commented/ followed/ favourited it! Your support is much appreciated! I'm going through it and editing it. If I get an inspiration for a spin-off one-shot, I'll be sure to tell you! * should note that it was written before much of the Boruto manga came out but after the Boruto movie - some things are naturally non-canon
* I've started working and life is honestly kind of stressful. I still linger on FFN to read other works and polish my old ones but I don't think I have the interest in writing something new anymore. But who knows? I'm going into grad school next year so maybe I'll pick up writing again.
Stories (*= ones I'm most proud of)
1) A Bite
2) Brother, is that YOU?*
3) Bullying Naruto
4) I AM the straightest!
5) I am NOT gay! - For some reason, this is my most favourite story...
6) Lying to Herself
7) Mary-Sue Bashing*
8) Moments* - Completely made-up backstory of Kagami Uchiha. You know, one of the few Uchihas that Tobirama Senju actually tolerated? Yeah. That one.
9) Obito's Final Request
11) Sakura's Redemption* - This will be good. I promise.
12) That did NOT just happen!
13) Yes brother, it IS me!
14) You are the Dancing Queen
15) Enigma * - I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, it's one of my first romance stories and I really liked it conceptually. On the other hand, my writing style back then was... well... let's just say that I liked throwing in a bunch of complicated words without understanding them. Plus the grammatical mistakes and all that (which I have tried my best to fix.) It's a story about Mito and Tobirama's secret love life together (after she discovered Hashirama was gay with Madara after their marriage.) Also provides a convenient explanation as to why the Mokuton bloodline was lost. Give it a go if you want to :P
16) april is the cruelest month- Sequel to 'Enigma.' It needs more love!
Multi-chaptered stories (Completed)
1) Hashirama, World's Worst Matchmaker - This is basically one of my first serious stories. It started off as a mini-crackfic where, in an alternative world, Hashirama decides to marry his cousin off to Madara's brother, Izuna. And chaos and hilarity ensue. Then it evolved into a pretty long sitcom-like story that stretched on all the way into a sequel (see below.)
2) Hashirama, World's Worst Matchmaker: Tobirama's Trauma, Toka's revenge*
3) What Might Have Been* - An AU story where Boruto, Sarada and Shikadai are accidentally transported into an alternate dimension where Sasuke won the Valley of the End. He became Hokage and forcefully united the Continent under his oppressive, authoritarian regime. Sakura Haruno leads the resistance, aptly titled Hi no Ishi (Will of Fire.) The trio will deal with dilemmas concerning the conflict between going home and helping that world, where the secret police and bloody purges and fear are abound. Do give it a try.
Multi-chaptered stories (Discontinued - feel free to PM me to continue them)
1) Dear Fanfiction Writers (ASOIAF)
2) Westeros High - I've been away from the fandom for too long. It's getting really hard for me to pick it up.
Duesal Bladesinger (16)
Kyong Kybis (12)
Lucifer Rosemaunt (144)
Morta's Priest (12)
Scribe Figaro (18)