Author has written 8 stories for Harry Potter, Divergent Trilogy, Avengers, Transformers, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Nightmare Before Christmas.
Hello! I am Shooter! My real name is not for your ears and I am above 10 years of age! I love pit bulls! I have a pitty named Puma. After the shoe. My mom picked the name. I like doing minor fandoms that don't get enough credit like Race to Witch Mountain, Grown Ups, ect. ect.
I love writing OC stories.
Steve x OC
Tony x OC
Clint x OC
Rise of the Guardians:
Jack x OC
Bunny x OC
Sandy x OC
Leo x OC
Apollo x OC
Some Percy x OC
Links for my Stories:
Iley Judith Potter-Witwicky:
Nymphadora Caelum Tonks:
Optimus Prime (holoform):
Yvonne Andrea Forrest:
First Aid's holoform:
Links for The Dark Ones:
King Hadrian, The Dark One:, ,
Queen Cruor of the Vampires:, , , , , (fire)
Alpha King Charles of the Werewolves:, , (earth)
King Adran of the Phaeries:, , , (air)
Queen Amara of the Goblins:, , , (water)
Queen Ile of the Benders:, , elemental powers ( , , , )
Queen Adalene of the Veelas:, , (water)
Link for Toni Prior:
I SHIP PERCABETH
Danny X OC
This is be four parts: RoTG, Avengers, Lok and TF.
What else? What else?
Hmmmm... I LOVE KENDALL SCHMIDT! HE'S SO YUMMY! And blond. I have a soft spot for blonds.
Ways to annoy people:
1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.
2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual massage."
3. Insist that your drive-through order is "to go."
4. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeeep Bip..."
5. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
6. Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TV and then pointing it at the screen.
7. Speak only in a "robot" voice.
8. Push all the flat Lego pieces together tightly.
9. Start each meal by conspicuously licking all your food, and announce that this is so no one will "swipe your grub."
10. Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 99 copies.
11. Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
12. Sniff incessantly.
13. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
14. Name your dog "Dog."
15. Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
16. Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."
17. Claim that you must always wear a bicycle helmet as part of your "astronaut training."
18. Declare your apartment an independent nation, and sue your neighbors upstairs for "violating your airspace."
19. Forget the punchline to a long joke, but assure the listener it was a "real hoot."
20. Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a can of Lysol.
21. Practice making fax and modem noises.
22. Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and copy them to your boss.
23. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
24. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
25. Erect an elaborate network of ropes in your backyard, and tell the neighbors you are a "spider person."
26. Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophesy."
27. Wear a special hip holster for your remote control.
28. Do not add any inflection to the end of your sentences, producing awkward silences with the impression that you'll be saying more at any moment.
29. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
30. Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
31. Give a play-by-play account of a person's every action in a nasal Howard Cossell voice.
32. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
Unsafe External Link