Author has written 8 stories for Inheritance Cycle, and Harry Potter.
Hello all! My name is Casey. I live in Ohio. I love to write and read Ron/Hermione stories, and am also a HUGE Remus/Tonks shipper. Recently I have become a Rose/Scorpius fan. I guess I'm a sucker for the star cross'd lovers thing.
Check out my stuff. Leave a review. Or not. I just hope you enjoy!
P.S. I know it's hard to tell in my pic, but I'm TOTALLY drinking a Butterbeer :)
"Casey Kunze: Who killed remus and tonks I think if I knew this, I would get some closure over the very sad, but understandable, death of two of my favorite characters
J.K. Rowling: I’m so sorry! I met a couple on launch night who had come dressed as Lupin and Tonks, and I felt dreadfully guilty as I signed their books!
J.K. Rowling: Remus was killed by Dolohov and Tonks by Bellatrix."
That's me! I asked that question! JKR acknowledged my existence!... kind of!
I decided to start a Rose/Scorpius fan page on Tumblr. I do fic recommendations and post Rose/Scorpius fan art. Feel free to check it out.
A few things I've learned about myself and the type of fan fictions I enjoy (or: my complaints about fan fictions):
1. I don't like it when people write a summary and then put "I'm bad at summaries." Hm... you JUST wrote one. Take pride.
2. I don't like it when people spell 'summary' wrong--ie: summery. If you're going to write, learn to spell, please.
3. I don't like it when people stink at timelines. If someone is going to have a character sing a popular song or use a popular product, make sure it was around during the story--in case of Harry Potter, 1991-1998. If you decide to go NextGen, fine. But if you're going to have Hermione use something like a Kindle, make sure they're in the year 2007.
4. PLEASE use spell check. And make sure you pick up on the things that spell check doesn't, like Lucius (not Luscious), Scorpius (not Scorpios), Quidditch (not Quidich), etc.
5. It's Viktor Krum. ViKtor Krum. Not Victor. You may think I'm being nit-picky, but it's part of knowing the story. If you spell it Victor, I'm going to assume you're a movie-only fan and not read your story. Harsh, but true.
6. I won't read stories that don't know the birth order of the Weasley/Potter kids. Now, I know that some of the order is not known, like with James, Fred, Roxanne, Dominique, Louis, Molly, and Lucy. But if you are any sort of fan at all, you know that Rose, Albus, and Scorpius are in the same class, and Hugo and Lily are two years younger than them. I mean come on.
7. When author's say they won't update their story or write a sequel until they get enough reviews. I like reviews as much as the next author, but I'm not a... you-know-what about it. How 'bout you write for the sake of writing and let people enjoy it? How does that work for you?
8. These two things don't really annoy me, but J.K. Rowling has said that McGonagall isn't the Headmistress when Rose, Albus, and Scorpius go to school. Also, She also said the Scamander children are much younger then the Weasley/Potter kids. Just little fun facts that may help you in your future stories. You're welcome. :)
9. Victoire is not pronounced 'Victory.' It's pronounced 'Vic-twah.' Watch JKR talk about the family tree on youtube.
More to come, I'm sure... :)
Communication is Key
This is what I image Rose looks like in this story. Wonderful piece of art by Rhieme.
Okay, guys. I'm looking for a story that I can't find anywhere. It's a Hermione/Charlie story. It's AU. In it, there's a marriage law, where a Muggleborn has to get married to a pureblood or get sent to Azkaban. Ron is dead, so Charlie steps up and marries Hermione. Their wedding rings have an enchantment on them so one spouse knows if the other is cheating. Also, they have to have their rings checked periodically to see if they're... ahem... consummating the marriage. If Hermione cheats on Charlie, she'll get sent to Azkaban. I'm not 100% certain how it happens, but Hermione ends up getting sent to Azkaban and get put into a cell next to Dean Thomas... This is a wonderful fan fiction, and I would really like to read it again, but like I said, I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know the fic I'm talking about and what it's call or who it's by?