Author has written 13 stories for Fifty Shades Trilogy, Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries, and Crossfire series, Sylvia Day.
Hello and thank you for visiting my profile.
Thank you all for taking the time to read my stories and leaving your feedback. It is always gratifying to know when people are enjoying what I have written.
I would like to share here the way I write my stories. I get a seed of an idea which takes root in my head, it can be anything which provokes it a tv programme I have watched, a name, a song or a combination of several things. Also, I often find when I have finished reading a book which I enjoyed I have numerous ideas floating around in my head how it could have been done differently or how the story could have progressed, nine times out of ten I discard it immediately but every so often it takes root and builds and when it does that, the story kind of writes itself in my head, so that is when I sit and put it down on paper (virtual paper), it can take hours, days, weeks and in some cases years for me to get an entire story down . Then I have to decide if I want to share them with the world and if they are interesting enough for others to enjoy, and again nine times out of ten I decide they are not, but the ones that do make it past that point are then placed for uploading on to the site.
I always have the complete story finished in skeleton form by the time I post the first chapter, that is something I have always done, made sure I have a complete beginning, middle and end before I take the plunge as I like to make sure I complete all my stories, so all I have to do then is pad it out, add the details and try and remove all the typo's, before uploading each chapter mainly because I work, run a home and have a family to take care of and many other real life commitments, so I don’t have a lot of spare time to devote to writing fan fiction, but when I do write a story I like to post regularly as I feel it is only fair to those people who are taking the time to read my stories not to leave them hanging waiting for an update or conclusion to a story.
As you can see I have a number of stories on the fan fiction site. Where there is more than one story for a particular book I have tried to group them and number them so that they can be read in the correct order.
Fan Fiction I have written:
Fifty Shades of Grey - E L James
My Fifty Shades Series Fan Fiction Series:
I really enjoyed the concept of the FSOG stories, I found the Christian Grey character very complex and intriguing and the idea of two so obviously broken people finding happiness, love and redemption a genuinely nice one. So much so that when I had finished the trilogy I found myself wondering what happened next and my mind started putting together little ditties of what happened to the Grey's further down the line, I wrote a couple down and my daughter read them and encouraged me to post them on this site, at first I wasn't sure about it as I had never ever considered sharing them with anyone let alone posting them on a website where anyone in the world could read them and I just expected nobody to take any notice of them so I was shocked when I received such an amazing response and that response encouraged me to write more, and write stories for other books I had read and enjoyed.
'The Lost Baby' was my first ever attempt at fan fiction, I decided to flesh out the little ditty that I had written what happened next between Ana and Christian and decided to catch up with them a few years down the line, this was only ever meant to be just one little dip into the waters of fan fiction giving voice to the ideas of what happened from my point of view, but it was so well received (unbelievably so to my mind) that I carried on with the little family I had created from E L James' original and the ideas kept coming and it quickly became a trilogy which then evolved into a set of six and a final one shot to say goodbye to Christian and Ana Grey, but a few years down the line I realised that quality is better than quantity and amalgamated most of these stories into one piece which I called Family Values.
1. Family Values - This is the amalgamation of some of those original first attempts at fan fiction stories, namely 'The Lost Baby', 'Growing Pains', 'Older and Wiser' and 'Three is the Magic Number' as I felt they should be one story rather than several small ones.
2. Goodnight My Love (*ONE SHOT*) - A final goodbye to Christian & Ana. A whimsical single chapter which ends the love story of Ana and Christian Grey follows on from 'Family Values'.
3. Blind Faith in You - This story is told from Christian's perspective and covers various points in his life after he met Ana which feature in the official books, as a series of flashbacks as well as my own story which I added to it.
Crossfire Series – Silvia Day
My Crossfire Series Fan Fiction Stories:
After the FSOG fan fiction stories were so well received I decided to share a fan fiction of the Crossfire books I had read. I had enjoyed them and actually had liked them more than Fifty Shades of Grey, but I was frustrated by the delays of the release of book four, after nearly two years and still no clear view of when it was going to be released I decided to have a go myself and write what I thought would happen next, when I had finished it I quickly wrote 'Happy Anniversary' a very short story which was set during the time jump period of 'Crossfire - What Happened Next' but it never felt right as a stand-alone story and a number of people commented that it didn't feel finished and so as it was written so soon after Crossfire What Happened Next I quickly decided to incorporate it into that story to give it some extra depth. I also had a number of people asking for a story from Gideon's perspective which is where the idea for 'A Solitary Man' came from and the story line follows on from Crossfire What Happened Next. It is also a much darker story than the others as it deals with the period of Gideon's life where he was abused.
After I had completed that story I had no intention of returning to Gideon & Eva as I felt I had ended their story and had nothing more to say. Move forward a few years and after reading the final Crossfire book and being totally underwhelmed by it to the point of extreme disappointment not to mention confusion at the glaring contradictions, gaping plot holes and lack of answers, my mind started putting together a story of how it should have ended, and Completely with You was conceived, parts of which mirror my previous offerings and parts which can be found in the official books four and five have been also used and reworked to suit this story.
1. Crossfire – What happened next (1 of 2) - The continuation and conclusion of the story from my perspective after Book three - Entwined with You, I wrote this due to the ridiculously long wait for book four - Captivated by You, at a time when there was no sign of its arrival.
2. Crossfire – A Solitary Man (2 of 2) - A sort of continuation of the story as its timeline has it following on from 'What happened next' but it is written from Gideon's perspective, where he also looks back on key moments in his life and forward to the future. (WARNING: some parts of this story are quite dark as they deal with the abuse Gideon suffered as a child and the suicide of his father).
3. Completely With You How I believe the Crossfire series should have ended, this story starts at the end of book 3 (Entwined with You) as I feel that is where it all fell apart. Hopefully, my version of the conclusion of Gideon & Eva's story will give the answers Ms Day failed to provide. It is a stand-alone story and not linked to my previous Crossfire offerings.
Crossfire/Fifty Shades Crossover Story
The original idea for this crossover story and the general premise for this was in my head rolling around since before I wrote my very first FSOG fan fiction story back in 2013. When I first read the Crossfire series I was struck by how similar the stories were to Fifty Shades of Grey and how the characters lives could so easily be entwined, these initial musings grew and I started to think what if...? Those initial musing formulated into cohesive plot lines and I took it from there, but it took me a long while to get the entire story down in skeleton form, I kept leaving it and working on other stories which came to me instead until I finally got there with a complete story in note form.
Then when this story finally came to an end I fully intended to take a break from fan fiction for a while, as I was totally out of ideas for anything as this had taken so long to put together and then finally get out but a couple of weeks down the line a seed of an idea - a very dark and disturbing seed took root in my mind one day. The inspiration for it came from a single lyric of a song I was listening to from the Iron Maiden song 'Only the good die young' - the lyric was from the chorus – 'only the good die young, all the evil seem to live forever' I stopped the song and played it again from the beginning and listened to all the lyrics and that is how the story took root and practically wrote itself in my head especially after listening to the first verse:
The demon in your mind will rape you in your bed at night
So that is how 'Daddy Knows Best' which is a sort of sequel to the crossover story 'What If? Fifty Shades of Crossfire' was conceived, what can I say? I have a dark and twisted mind! When it was complete I knew it was a huge risk posting it as it was so dark and dealt with a lot of subjects which are still considered taboo. But I believe that I handled it sensitively.
1. What if? - Fifty Shades of Crossfire - This story was nominated for Best Fan Fiction Crossover Story in the 2015 Fanatics Fan Fic Multifandom Awards - and a massive thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for it, unfortunately, it didn't make it past the first round of voting but the fact it was nominated at all was a huge thing for me. This story is more like how I would have liked the characters of both stories to behave, so in some parts do not act as they do in the original books - Ana in particular who in my story has more of a backbone and stands up to Christian more and I have linked the stories together and the characters lives.
2. Daddy Knows Best! - A 'sort of' sequel to What if? - Fifty Shades of Crossfire, as there are many references to What if - Fifty Shades of Crossfire in it that it is probably best to read that story first to get what is being talked about, this story concentrates on Gideon's relationship with his children and in particular his eldest daughter, the Greys feature but play a supporting role in this very dark and sometimes quite uncomfortable story which deals with topics which are still considered taboo. Out of ALL the stories that I have written, 'Daddy Knows Best' is by far my favourite and the one that I am most proud of.
Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire Series - Charlaine Harris
My Sookie Stackhouse Series Fan Fiction Stories:
I was always a big fan of the SVM 'Sookie Stackhouse' books, and up to book ten, I couldn't wait for the next installment. I always felt that the natural progression of the story Sookie should have been turned at some point, and I had numerous ideas floating around and when I read the fan fiction story 'Happy Anniversary' by 'All About Eric' all those initial musings came together and ideas popped into my head left, right and centre formulating into a cohesive story. It took me a long while to write anything else for this series as after book 10 I felt the series deteriorated to the point where the final book was a complete disaster and although I had definite ideas how and where it went wrong it took me a long time to revisit and make something of those notes and ideas I had.
1. Awakening in the Dark - (With credit to the fantastic fan fiction by Fan Fiction author - 'All About Eric' called "Happy Anniversary" which inspired me and gave me the seed of the idea to write about Sookie as a vampire): What happens to Sookie and Eric after Sookie agrees to become a vampire and Eric turns her.
2.'Till the End of Time (*ONE SHOT*) - A very small whimsical short story which came into my head after watching a documentary about reincarnation. Where Eric meets Sookie for the first time and realises that he knows her intimately from a previous life.
3. The Dead End - I have always felt the way that the Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire series ended wasn't good, (to put it politely) back when Dead Ever After was published I felt disappointed with the way it was done and at the time I made notes of how I thought it should have finished. It took me a few years to revisit and re-read the entire series of books and those notes I'd previously made, I felt the story started to slip with Book 10 - Dead in the Family, and so it was from the end of this book that I take it up and bring it to a conclusion, by addressing and changing what I think went wrong, some parts mirror parts of books 11 and 12 but the rest is out of my imagination of how I believe it should have ended and how it could have been wrapped up two books earlier than it was.
4. End of Days The idea for this story came to me totally out of the blue, and to this day I have no idea how it came to me it just seemed to appear and write itself in my head and although it seemed a totally outlandish idea it started to build in my mind and form into a story, what if something or someone tried to mess with the status quo? Supes and humans have co-existed since the beginning of time, there has been a balance, but what if that balance is suddenly changed, the human population discreetly starts to decrease, whilst the Supernatural population is on the increase. Without the balance, this could spell disaster for all beings, what is causing it and why does it appear that Eric is the only one who has sensed it and can something be done before it spells disaster for humans and supernaturals alike? This story does not have any place in the timeline of the official series of books but certain events from the books are used as part of the story.
5. Eric for Eternity (*ONE SHOT*) - Another very short whimsical story examining Eric's life through his eyes as a Viking before he became a vampire, and showing how he got turned and how he eventually came to terms with that and accepting what he had become.This very short story almost never got to see the light of day, it started life as an expansion on the other one shot story I wrote 'Till The End of Time' back in 2016 but I just couldn't make it work, I left it came back to it a year later around the time I wrote 'End of Days' and decided to use what I had written as a snort piece of how Eric became a vampire from his perspective, but I still wasn't happy with it and numerous times I went to delete it, but instead ended up altering bits and and adding bits until a year later I finally had short story I wasn't totally happy with but then again not totally ashamed of either I then had to decide whether or not to just delete it and forget I had ever bothered with it or bite the bullet and post it, and in 2018 I chose the latter option.
* DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE BOOKS OR ORIGINAL CHARACTERS THEY ARE THE PROPERTY OF THE AUTHORS CONCERNED, THE ONLY CHARACTERS & STORYLINES I OWN ARE THE ONES WHICH DO NOT APPEAR IN ANY OF THE OFFICIAL BOOKS AND HAVE COME OUT OF MY IMAGINATION.