Author has written 18 stories for Fifty Shades Trilogy, Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries, and Crossfire series, Sylvia Day.
Hello and thank you for visiting my profile.
Thank you all for taking the time to read my stories and leaving your feedback. It is always gratifying to know when people are enjoying what I have written.
I would like to share here the way I write my stories. I get a seed of an idea which takes root in my head, it can be anything which provokes it a tv programme I have watched, a name, or a song. Also, I often find when I have finished reading a book which I enjoyed I have numerous ideas floating around in my head how it could have been done differently or how the story could have progressed, nine times out of ten I discard it immediately but every so often it takes root and builds and when it does that, the story kind of writes itself in my head, so that is when I sit and put it down on paper (virtual paper). Then I have to decide if I want to share them with the world and if they are interesting enough for others to enjoy, and again nine times out of ten I decide they are not, but the ones that do make it past that point are then placed for uploading on to the site.
I always have the complete story finished in skeleton form by the time I post the first chapter, that is something I have always done, made sure I have a complete beginning, middle and end before I take the plunge as I like to make sure I complete all my stories, so all I have to do then is pad it out and add the details, before uploading each chapter mainly because I work shifts - six days out of seven, run a home and have a family to take care of and other real life commitments, so I don’t have a lot of spare time to devote to writing fan fiction, but when I do write a story I like to post regularly as I feel it is only fair to those people who are taking the time to read my stories not to leave them hanging waiting for an update or conclusion to a story.
As you can see I have a number of stories on the fan fiction site. For the most part, I have tried to keep to the tone of the original stories and be sympathetic to the characters as I saw them when I read the books. Where there is more than one story for a particular book I have tried to group them and number them so that they can be read in the correct order.
Fan Fiction I have written:
Fifty Shades of Grey - E L James
My Fifty Shades Series Fan Fiction Series:
I really enjoyed the concept of the FSOG stories, I found the Christian Grey character very complex and intriguing and the idea of two so obviously broken people finding happiness, love and redemption a genuinely nice one. So much so that when I had finished the trilogy I found myself wondering what happened next and my mind started putting together little ditties of what happened to the Grey's further down the line, I wrote a couple down and my daughter read them and encouraged me to post them on this site, at first I wasn't sure about it as I had never ever considered sharing them with anyone let alone posting them on a website where anyone in the world could read them and I just expected nobody to take any notice of them so I was shocked when I received such an amazing response and that response encouraged me to write more, and write stories for other books I had read and enjoyed.
'The Lost Baby' was my first ever attempt at fanfiction, I decided to flesh out the little ditty that I had written what happened next between Ana and Christian and decided to catch up with them a few years down the line, this was only ever meant to be just one little dip into the waters of fan fiction giving voice to the ideas of what happened from my point of view, but it was so well received (unbelievably so to my mind) that I carried on with the little family I had created from E L James' original and the ideas kept coming and it quickly became a trilogy which then evolved into a set of six and a final one shot to say goodbye to Christian and Ana Grey.
1. Fifty Shades of Grey Part 1 - The Lost Baby - This was my first ever attempt at fan fiction, catching up the Grey's a few years down the line and sees what is happening with them, this story starts with Ana discovering she is pregnant with her fourth child.
2. Fifty Shades of Grey Part 2 - Growing Pains - Sequel to my story The Lost Baby, the children of Ana & Christian are now a little older as I dip into their lives once more.
3. Fifty Shades of Grey Part 3 - Older and Wiser - This was meant to be the final instalment of what I had planned as a trilogy, with the Grey children now teenagers.
4. Fifty Shades of Grey Part 4 - Christian - I received a number of requests to write a story from Christian's perspective, so was is my attempt at that, following him from his childhood to the point he met Ana, not really a story as such more like a wander through his life.
5. Fifty Shades of Grey Part 5 - Blind Faith in You - This is sort of an expansion of Christian, as it is told from his perspective and covers various points in his life after he met Ana. This story is my favourite out of the full-length FSOG Fanfiction stories I have written.
6. Fifty Shades of Grey Part 6 - Three is the Magic Number - This story concentrates on the third child I created for Christian & Ana and it also deals with the subject of 'husband number three' which I felt was never fully explored in the official books, it was actually written before Blind Faith in You, but I felt it sat better in the series after that story.
7. Fifty Shades of Grey Part 7 - Goodnight My Love (*ONE SHOT*) - A final goodbye to Christian & Ana. A whimsical single chapter which ends the love story of Ana and Christian Grey.
Crossfire Series – Silvia Day
My Crossfire Series Fan Fiction Stories:
After the FSOG fan fiction stories were so well received I decided to share a fan fiction of the Crossfire books I had read. I had enjoyed them and actually had liked them more than Fifty Shades of Grey, but I was frustrated by the delays of the release of book four, after nearly two years and still no clear view of when it was going to be released I decided to have a go myself and write what I thought would happen next, when I had finished it I quickly wrote 'Happy Anniversary' a very short story which was set during the time jump period of 'Crossfire - What Happened Next' but it never felt right as a stand-alone story and a number of people commented that it didn't feel finished and so as it was written so soon after Crossfire What Happened Next I quickly decided to incorporate it into that story to give it some extra depth. I also had a number of people asking for a story from Gideon's perspective which is where the idea for 'A Solitary Man' came from. It is also a much darker story than the others as it deals with the period of Gideon's life where he was abused.
Then a couple of years down the line, we found ourselves waiting for the concluding book of the series and so I decided to have another go, answering all the questions which up to that point in the story were unanswered and bringing the Gideon and Eva story to a conclusion, so I started writing Gideon & Eva The Conclusion. the story was complete in skeleton form and about halfway through being uploaded when the actual book was released and after receiving a review complete with a spoiler - when the reviewer told me of something that was going to happen I took the decision to rewrite a portion of my story to rework a similar storyline I had produced and also took the decision not to read the official book until I had completed my story - the irony of this decision wasn't lost on me. After I had completed that story I had no intention of returning to Gideon & Eva as I felt I had ended their story and had nothing more to say. However, I received many messages asking for a sequel, I personally didn't feel a full story was needed as I had said all I wanted to say, but enough people contacted me to persuade me to produce something and that something was a brief one-shot called Gideon & Eva - The Next Generation.
Move forward a few months and after reading the final Crossfire book and being totally underwhelmed by it to the point of extreme disappointment not to mention confusion at the glaring contradictions, gaping plot holes and lack of answers, my mind started putting together a story of how it should have ended, and Completely with You was conceived, parts of which mirror my previous offerings and parts which can be found in the official books four and five have been also used and reworked to suit this story.
1. Crossfire – What happened next (1 of 2) - The continuation and conclusion of the story from my perspective after Book three - Entwined with You, I wrote this due to the ridiculously long wait for book four - Captivated by You, at a time when there was no sign of its arrival.
2. Crossfire – A Solitary Man (2 of 2) - A sort of continuation of the story as its timeline has it following on from 'What happened next' but it is written from Gideon's perspective, where he looks back on key moments in his life and forward to the future. (WARNING: some parts of this story are quite dark as they deal with the abuse Gideon suffered as a child and the suicide of his father).
3. Gideon & Eva - The Conclusion - The conclusion to the Crossfire series from my perspective after the events of the official book four - Captivated by You, I wrote this due to the ridiculously long wait for the fifth and concluding book - One With You and my less than satisfied response to book four where I felt nothing really happened other than raising more questions which needed answering and it is not linked in any way to my previous Crossfire stories.
4. Gideon & Eva - The Next Generation (*ONE SHOT*) - After receiving a large number of requests to write a sequel to Gideon & Eva The Conclusion, I put together a one-shot just to catch up with the Cross Family I had created in Gideon and Eva -The Conclusion 18 years down the line. I didn't want to write a full story as I didn't really have anything to say and I felt I had said all I wanted to say, but the sheer number of requests prompted me to produce 'something' so a simple one-shot seemed to be the answer.
5. Completely With You How the Crossfire series should have ended, this story starts at the end of book 3 (Entwined with You) as I feel that is where it all fell apart. Hopefully, my version of the conclusion of Gideon & Eva's story will give the answers Ms Day failed to provide. It is a stand-alone story, not linked to my previous offerings.
Crossfire/Fifty Shades Crossover Story
The original idea for this crossover story and the general premise for this was in my head rolling around since before I wrote my very first FSOG fan fiction story back in 2013. When I first read the Crossfire series I was struck by how similar the stories were to Fifty Shades of Grey and how the characters lives could so easily be entwined, these initial musings grew and I started to think what if...? Those initial musing formulated into cohesive plot lines and I took it from there, but it took me a long while to get the entire story down in skeleton form, I kept leaving it and working on other stories which came to me instead until I finally got there with a complete story in note form.
Then when this story finally came to an end I fully intended to take a break from fan fiction for a while, as I was totally out of ideas for anything as this had taken so long to put together and then finally get out but a couple of weeks down the line a seed of an idea - a very dark and disturbing seed took root in my mind one day. The inspiration for it came from a single lyric of a song I was listening to from the Iron Maiden song 'Only the good die young' - the lyric was from the chorus – 'only the good die young, all the evil seem to live forever' I stopped the song and played it again from the beginning and listened to all the lyrics and that is how the story took root and practically wrote itself in my head especially after listening to the first verse:
The demon in your mind will rape you in your bed at night
So that is how 'Daddy Knows Best' which is a sort of sequel to the crossover story 'What If? Fifty Shades of Crossfire' was conceived, what can I say? I have a dark and twisted mind! When it was complete I knew it was a huge risk posting it as it was so dark and dealt with a lot of subjects which are still considered taboo. But I believe that I handled it sensitively.
1. What if? - Fifty Shades of Crossfire - This story was nominated for Best Fan Fiction Crossover Story in the 2015 Fanatics Fan Fic Multifandom Awards - and a massive thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for it, unfortunately, it didn't make it past the first round of voting but the fact it was nominated at all was a huge thing for me. This story is more like how I would have liked the characters of both stories to behave, so in some parts do not act as they do in the original books - Ana in particular who in my story has more of a backbone and stands up to Christian more and I have linked the stories together and the characters lives.
2. Daddy Knows Best! - A 'sort of' sequel to What if? - Fifty Shades of Crossfire, as there are many references to What if - Fifty Shades of Crossfire in it that it is probably best to read that story first to get what is being talked about, this story concentrates on Gideon's relationship with his children and in particular his eldest daughter, the Greys feature but play a supporting role in this very dark and sometimes quite uncomfortable story which deals with topics which are still considered taboo. Out of ALL the stories that I have written, 'Daddy Know's Best' is by far my favourite and the one that I am most proud of.
Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire Series - Charlaine Harris
My Sookie Stackhouse Series Fan Fiction Stories:
I was always a big fan of the SVM 'Sookie Stackhouse' books, and up to book ten, I couldn't wait for the next instalment. I always felt that the natural progression of the story Sookie should have been turned at some point, and I had numerous ideas floating around and when I read the fan fiction story 'Happy Anniversary' by 'All About Eric' all those initial musings came together and ideas popped into my head left, right and centre formulating into a cohesive story. It took me a long while to write anything else for this series as after book 10 I felt the series deteriorated to the point where the final book was a complete disaster and although I had definite ideas how and where it went wrong it took me a long time to revisit and make something of those notes and ideas I had.
1. Awakening in the Dark - (With credit to the fantastic fan fiction by Fan Fiction author - 'All About Eric' called "Happy Anniversary" which gave me the seed of the idea to write about Sookie as a vampire): What happens to Sookie and Eric after Sookie agrees to become a vampire and Eric turns her. I would like to take this opportunity to point out my 'Awakening in the Dark' fan fiction story, which I have based on the Sookie Stackhouse - Southern Vampire series of books, came from an idea planted in my head by another fan fiction story. I was a huge fan of these books, and when another fan fiction writer wrote a short story about Sookie becoming a vampire it gave me all sorts of ideas, and after approaching that fan fiction writer who gave me permission to do so I took the seed of her idea of Sookie as a vampire and ran with it.
2.'Till the End of Time (*ONE SHOT*) - A very small whimsical short story which came into my head after watching a documentary about reincarnation. Where Eric meets Sookie for the first time and realises that he knows her intimately from a previous life.
3. The Dead End - I have always felt the way that the Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire series ended wasn't good, (to put it politely) back when Dead Ever After was published I felt disappointed with the way it was done and at the time I made notes of how I thought it should have finished. It took me a few years to revisit and re-read the entire series of books and those notes I'd previously made, I felt the story started to slip with Book 10 - Dead in the Family, and so it was from the end of this book that I take it up and bring it to a conclusion, by addressing and changing what I think went wrong, some parts will mirror parts of books 11 and 12 but the rest is out of my imagination of how I believe it should have ended and how it could have been wrapped up two books earlier than it did. This is my favourite SVM fanfiction story, which I have written.
4. End of Days The idea for this story came to me out of the blue, and although it seemed a totally outlandish idea it started to build in my mind and form into a story, what if something or someone tried to mess with the status quo? Supes and humans have co-existed since the beginning of time, there has been a balance, but what if that balance is suddenly changed, the human population discreetly starts to decrease, whilst the Supernatural population is on the increase. Without the balance, this could spell disaster for all beings, what is causing it and why does it appear that Eric is the only one who has sensed it and can something be done before it spells disaster for humans and supernaturals alike? This story does not have any place in the timeline of the books but certain events from the books are used as part of the story.
* DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE BOOKS OR ORIGINAL CHARACTERS THEY ARE THE PROPERTY OF THE AUTHORS CONCERNED, THE ONLY CHARACTERS & STORYLINES I OWN ARE THE ONES WHICH DO NOT APPEAR IN ANY OF THE OFFICIAL BOOKS AND HAVE COME OUT OF MY IMAGINATION.