Author has written 16 stories for Fifty Shades Trilogy, Sookie Stackhouse/Southern Vampire Mysteries, and Crossfire series, Sylvia Day.
Hello and thank you for visiting my profile.
Thank you all for taking the time to read my stories and leaving your feedback. It is always gratifying to know when people are enjoying what I have written.
I have a number of stories on the fan fiction site, I often find when I have finished reading a book I enjoyed I have numerous ideas floating around in my head how it could have been done differently or how the story could have progressed, so taking that into account I took the plunge and put out my ideas. For the most part, I have tried to keep to the tone of the original stories and be sympathetic to the characters as I saw them. Where there is more than one story for a particular book I have numbered them so that they can be read in the correct order.
Fan Fiction I have written:
Fifty Shades of Grey - E L James
My Fifty Shades Series Fan Fiction Series:
'The Lost Baby' was my first ever attempt at fan fiction, I decided to write what happened next between Ana and Christian and decided to catch up with them a few years down the line, this was only ever meant to be just one little dip into the waters of fan fiction giving voice to the ideas of what happened from my point of view, but it was so well received (unbelievably so to my mind) that I carried on with the little family I had created from E L James' original and the ideas kept coming and it quickly became a trilogy which then evolved into a set of six and a final one shot to say goodbye to the Christian Grey and Ana Grey.
1. Fifty Shades of Grey Part 1 - The Lost Baby - This was my first ever attempt at fan fiction, catching up the Grey's a few years down the line and see what is happening with them, this story starts with Ana discovering she is pregnant with her fourth child.
2. Fifty Shades of Grey Part 2 - Growing Pains - Sequel to my story The Lost Baby, the children of Ana & Christian are now a little older as I dip into their lives once more.
3. Fifty Shades of Grey Part 3 - Older and Wiser - This was meant to be the final instalment of what I had planned as a trilogy, with the Grey children now teenagers.
4. Fifty Shades of Grey Part 4 - Christian - I received a number of requests to write a story from Christian's perspective, so this is my attempt at that, following him from his childhood to the point he met Ana.
5. Fifty Shades of Grey Part 5 - Blind Faith in You - This is sort of an expansion of my story Christian, as it is told from his perspective and covers various points in his life after he met Ana.
6. Fifty Shades of Grey Part 6 - Three is the Magic Number - This story concentrates on the third child I created for Christian & Ana and it also deals with the subject of 'husband number three' which I felt was never fully explored in the official books.
7. Fifty Shades of Grey Part 7 - Goodnight My Love (*ONE SHOT*) - A final goodbye to Christian & Ana.
Crossfire Series – Silvia Day
My Crossfire Series Fan Fiction Stories:
After the FSOG fan fiction stories were so well received I decided to embark on a fan fiction of the Crossfire books I had read. I had enjoyed them and actually had liked them more than Fifty Shades of Grey, but I was frustrated by the delays of the release of book four, after nearly two years and still no clear view of when it was going to be released I decided to have a go myself and write what I thought would happen next, when I had finished it I wrote 'Happy Anniversary' which was set during the time jump period of 'Crossfire - What Happened Next' but it never felt right as a stand alone story and I quickly decided to incorporate it into Crossfire - What happened next to give that story some extra depth. I had a number of people asking for a story from Gideon's perspective which is where the idea for 'A Solitary Man' came from. I have to say out of all my specific book fan fiction stories (not crossovers) this is the one I am most proud of and which I think is my best work and it is my personal favourite it is also a much darker story than the others as it deals with the period of Gideon's life where he was abused. Then a couple of years down the line, we found ourselves waiting for the concluding book of the series and so I decided to have another go, answering all the questions which up to that point in the story were unanswered and bringing the Gideon and Eva story to a conclusion, so I started writing Gideon & Eva The Conclusion. I was about half way through when the actual book was released and I took the decision not to read it until I had completed my story - the irony of this decision wasn't lost on me. After I had completed that story I had no intention of returning to Gideon & Eva as I felt I had ended their story and had nothing more to say. However, I received many messages asking for a sequel, I personally didn't feel a full story was needed as I had said all I wanted to say, but enough people contacted me to persuade me to produce something and that something was a brief one-shot called Gideon & Eva - The Next Generation.
1. Crossfire – What happened next - The continuation of the story from my perspective after Book 3 - Entwined with You, I wrote this due to the ridiculously long wait for book four. It also includes a separate story Happy Anniversary which I wrote around the same time but didn't fit as a stand alone story.
2. Crossfire – A Solitary Man - Continuation of the story following on from 'What happened next' from Gideon's perspective, where he looks back on key moments in his life and looks forward to the future.
3. Gideon & Eva - The Conclusion - The conclusion to the Crossfire series from my perspective after the events of the official book four - Captivated by You, I wrote this due to the ridiculously long wait for the concluding book - One With You and it is not linked to my previous Crossfire stories.
4. Gideon & Eva - The Next Generation (*ONE SHOT*) - After receiving a number if requests to write a sequel to Gideon & Eva The Conclusion, I put together a one shot to catch up with the Cross Family 18 years down the line.
Crossfire/Fifty Shades Crossover Story
The original idea for this crossover and the general premise for this was in my head rolling around since before I wrote my very first fan fiction story back in 2013. When I first read the Crossfire series I was struck by how similar the stories were to Fifty Shades of Grey and how the characters lives could so easily be entwined, these initial musings grew and I started to think what if...? Those initial musing formulated into cohesive plot lines and I took it from there.
Then when this story finally came to an end I intended to take a break from fan fiction for a while, as I was totally out of ideas but a couple of weeks down the line a seed of an idea - a dark and disturbing seed took root in my mind one day. The inspiration for it came from a single lyric of a song I was listening to from the Iron Maiden song 'Only the good die young' - the lyric was from the chorus – 'only the good die young, all the evil seem to live forever' I stopped the song and played it again from the beginning and listened to all the lyrics and that is how the story took root and practically wrote itself in my head especially after listening to the first verse:
The demon in your mind will rape you in your bed at night
So that is how the story 'Daddy Knows Best' was conceived, what can I say? I have a dark and twisted mind!
1. What if? - Fifty Shades of Crossfire - This story was nominated for Best Fan Fiction Crossover Story in the 2015 Fanatics Fan Fic Multifandom Awards - and a huge thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for it, unfortunately, it didn't make it past the first round of voting but the fact it was nominated at all was a huge thing for me.
This story is more like how I would have liked the characters of both stories to behave, so do not act as they do in the original books and I have linked the stories together and the characters lives.
2. Daddy Knows Best! - This is a sequel to the first Crossover story, concentrating on Gideon's relationship with his children and in particular his eldest daughter, the Greys feature but play a supporting role in this very dark and sometimes uncomfortable story which deals with topics which are still considered taboo.
Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire Series - Charlaine Harris
My Sookie Stackhouse Series Fan Fiction Stories:
1. Awakening in the Dark - (With credit to the fantastic fan fiction by Fan Fiction author - 'All About Eric' called "Happy Anniversary" which gave me the seed of the idea to write about Sookie as a vampire): What happens to Sookie and Eric after Sookie agrees to become a vampire and Eric turns her. I would like to take this opportunity to point out my 'Awakening in the Dark' fan fiction story, which I have based on the Sookie Stackhouse - Southern Vampire series of books, came from an idea planted in my head by another fan fiction story. I was a huge fan of these books, and when another fan fiction writer wrote a short story about Sookie becoming a vampire it gave me all sorts of ideas, and after approaching that fan fiction writer who gave me permission to do so I took the seed of her idea of Sookie as a vampire and ran with it.
2.'Till the End of Time (*ONE SHOT*) - A small whimsical short story which came into my head after watching a documentary about reincarnation. Where Eric meets Sookie for the first time and realises that he knows her intimately from a previous life.
3. The Dead End - I have always felt the way that the Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire series ended wasn't good, (to put it politely) back when Dead Ever After was published I felt disappointed with the way it was done and at the time I made notes of how I thought it should have finished. It took me a few years to revisit and re-read the entire series of books and those notes I'd previously made, I felt the story started to slip with book 10 Dead in the Family, and so it was from the end of this book that I take it up and bring it to a conclusion, by addressing and changing what I think went wrong, some parts will mirror parts of books 11 and 12 but the rest is out of my imagination of how I believe it should have ended.
* DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE BOOKS OR ORIGINAL CHARACTERS THEY ARE THE PROPERTY OF THE AUTHORS CONCERNED, THE ONLY CHARACTERS & STORYLINES I OWN ARE THE ONES WHICH DO NOT APPEAR IN ANY OF THE OFFICIAL BOOKS AND HAVE COME OUT OF MY IMAGINATION.