Author has written 2 stories for Ouran High School Host Club, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, and Kuroshitsuji.
1) Modern AU, Hurt/Comfort. Ciel is mostly wheelchair-bound due to his incomplete spinal injury and can feel nothing but pain everyday. Whether it be mentally or physically, but with each day his Aunt Angelina fears he's growing more and more detached. She hires him shrinks, physical therapists, whoever to help! But Ciel turns down everyone of them making sure they leave hating his guts. Angelina is at her wits end when she has to leave the country for three months and has no one to leave her nephew to. Luckily her friend Grell has a certain someone in mind. He's strong-willed, talented, handsome- he's not really qualified, but Angelina takes him anyway.
Sebastian has his work cut out for him when Ciel is stubborn, cruel in every sense of the word, but he is refuses to treat Ciel with kid gloves. He's determined to see who Ciel is underneath all that bitterness.
2) Dark/Supernatural. When you sell your soul to the devil he claims every last piece of you until you're nothing but a shadow of what was. Sebastian can't even bring himself to let go of the shadow of what was once his young master. (Basically a fic to f* w/ your mind and feels) Ciel basically has dementia.
1) A series of awesome oneshots of Danny X Chris
"The one where Danny is screwing a holographic Chris." & "The one where they play Gay Chicken."
1) Basically this is a spin off from the BL manga Seven Days when Izaya spends seven days with random people, treating them like the perfect boyfriend and seeing if he can fall for them. All you have to do is ask Izaya out.
Word spreads around and eventually reaches Mikado. The naive boy decided to jokingly ask Izaya out and doesn't realize just what he got himself into. Rated M. Probably.
2) For some reason Izaya is getting jumped more than usual. He decides to look into it and surprisingly finds a rumor spreading of him starting a gang to dispose of the "bad" humans living in Ikebukuro. It doesn't take long for Izaya to find the imposter, and he only half suspected that it would Mikado Ryuugamine.
"I'm sorry, Izaya-san, but you were the only person I thought I could pull off."