Poll: Who should end up with Zero? There is 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place. Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Fairy Tail, and Naruto.
HI! My name is ResidingDarkness, and I'm a Fairytail, Naruto, and Pokemon fan. You can call me DarK for short!
1) What is your name? Call me maybe! No, I'm just kidding, don't call me that. Look above.
2) What is your gender? Female. A lot of people think I'm a guy, though.
3) Age? Immortal. Your argument is invalid.
4) Job? Making stories.
5) Favorite Pokèmon Adventures character? Red, Green, Yellow, and Sapphire. They can all kick your as*.
6) Do you have a brain? FOOL!
7) Are you insane? Yeah.
8) How do people describe you? I dunno, ask them.
9) How many fingers am I holding up? You have fingers? But you're a pig.
10) What would you do if you suddenly fell through a black hole and ended up in the Pokèmon manga? I would become a Pokemon Master that is smarter than most people but does still not want to go to school. School stinks.
11) Do you enjoy living? Yeah.
12) Are you sure? I already answered. Idiot.
13) *Holds up ax* That's cute. *Holds up machine gun and fork*
14) Run for your life. No, I'm too lazy. Go eat a pie or something.
15) Did you really think I was going to kill you? No. As I said, I can't die. FOOL!
"I know that one person may be against me. The world could be against me for all I care. But, if I believe in something that I think is right, I'm ready to go against God." -Dark
ALRIGHT SO THIS IS PROBABLY PRETTY IMPORTANT
As you may know, I do have about 5 stories out. However, I am sincerely sorry to state I cannot do this stories any more, due to a lack of interest and a truckload of work in my life. There is most likely no way I will ever complete or restart these stories, and I am truly sorry to the fans of The Dragon Reaper, The World Is on Fire by Yours Truly, or my other three. When I reread them, I cringed at my younger's self's writing habits, and although they have improved, they are most likely not going to make it onto this website. Once again, I apologize profusely.