Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter.
- TBA [SS/HG] A roughly 20,000-word story to be posted in early January 2016. Romance and humor.
- "Voldemort's Vol-au-Vents" [SS/HG, albeit one-sided] Hermione always dreamed about helping her brave professor recover after one of those nasty meetings. Humor. One-shot.
Each of the following is a chapter in "We Shall Have Snow (and other One-shots and Drabbles)."
Right now, I'm uploading a new one-shot or drabble every Sunday or so.
- "We Shall Have Snow" [SS/HG] Hermione enjoys a walk in the woods when she stumbles across someone she hasn't seen in years. Why was he there in the first place? Set in Richmond Park in southwest London. Melancholy and sweet. One-shot.
- "The Apprentice" [SS, HG] Hermione is returning to Hogwarts to begin an apprenticeship. It's a pity about the magenta robes. Humor and fluff. One-shot.
- "The Owl and the Pussycat" [SS/HG] Severus has been stuck watching the Malfoys' darling baby, but he wants nothing to do with the creature. Humor and fluff. One-shot.
- "A Small Price to Pay" [SS, HG] The battle has been lost, but the war's not over. An homage to Mary Shelley. One-shot.
- "The Unbearable Lightness of Severus" [SS/HG] Nobody ever sees the ins and outs of someone else's relationship. Sweet and simple. One shot.
- "Magpie Tendencies" [SS/HG] Missing her soon-to-be husband is hard on Hermione. Humor. One-shot.
WIPs CURRENTLY POSTING
- Hermione's Proposition [SS/HG] After overhearing some of her students gossiping about her love life, Hermione decides it's time for a change. She has an offer for Severus Snape that she hopes he can't refuse. This one was inspired by a scene in the mighty Aurette's "Worth the Wait." And it makes me want to write a short story called "Hermione's Preposition." If you have any ideas along that line, please send them my way and I'll write it. Multi-chapter.
- Gretna Greenland [SS/HG] [Also Neville, Draco, Harry, Ginny, Charlie, Luna, Pansy, and many, many more!] The Ministry of Magic has passed a ridiculous marriage law, and nobody is cooperating... least of all Hermione Granger and Severus Snape. An anti-marriage law, MLC story set right after the war. Multi-chapter.