Author has written 2 stories for Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, and Rosario + Vampire.
favorite anime/manga: DB, DBZ, DBGT, Fullmetal Alchemist, Trigun, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tale, Ghost in The Shell, Monster Girl Encyclopedia, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha
least favorite manga/anime: Deadman Wonderland, Space dandy.
1. Goku (do I need a reason)
2. Vegeta (look above)
3. Ichigo (look again)
4. Naruto (again)
5. Vegito (it's fucking Vegito!)
6. Vash (he is hilarious)
7. Batman, he is the world's greatest detective.
8. Master Roshi, created the Kamahamaha.
9. Moka Akashiya, she is a hot vampire girl with a kickass personality and brains. I like that.
10. Tsukune Aono(manga version) In the beginning he wasn't very powerful, in fact he was down right pitiful. But he constantly threw himself into mortal danger to save his friends over and over again. And he later became a bloodthirsty ghoul that was nearly as powerful as Moka.
11. Monkey D. Luffy. Gum gum pistol!
12. Hercule. He may not have any real power (Compared to the Z fighters), but his true strength lies in his ablity to sway a persons heart.
13. Gohan(before Super) The half-saiyan grew from that small, sniveling child into a kick ass warrior, and that was only when he was nine. After he had his potential unleashed he was even stronger than his father.
My favorite writers: Stephen King, Harry Turtledove and Erich Maria Remarque.
Less Favorite Heroes:
1. Superman: No, it's not because he beat Goku in death battle. Superman hasn't gotten any real character development since he was introduced in the thirties, which makes for a bad read in my opinion.
2. Tsukune(anime counterpart) He is spineless wimp in the anime, plus he never became a ghoul.
I hate it when people that have never written a story Flame those that have, and say they could do better. Writing is harder than the idiots out there think it is, and I hate it even more when they insult the Author as a person. We write and post on this sight for free, we make NO money off of this. We spend out free time writing so that others can enjoy out work. If you don't like the story that is fine, and if you want to say you don't like it that is fine as well, but don't insult the person who wrote it. That goes over the line!
Authors LOVE receiving good reviews. Most of us post new chapters just so that we get reviews, and we spend hours or days on chapters. So the least you can do it spend a minute or two reviewing that you like the story.
Copy and Paste to your Profile if you agree with me.