Author has written 2 stories for Inheritance Cycle, and Five Nights at Freddy´s.
If you don't want to read random stuff, just scroll straight to the bottom to the stories. I promise my profile is no way near as long as some though
Guys, I don't know when I will be publishing a sequel to A Cursed Pizzeria. I want to, I really do, but I just can't find the time or the heart to write it. I am very very busy for a while now, so maybe once that's all done. However, I hope to be writing a few one shots about other things before then. I'm sorry for those of you disappointed by this, but I have tried to write it. I will still be active on the site as a reader, reviewer, someone to ask for help and as a friend. I'm also working on something else...that I have yet to properly get out of my head and begin it.
I am open to suggestions!!!If you have any suggestions for so etching to do a one shot about-a book, film, game, ect- and I know what that book/film/game is, I will do my best to write it :) .
I've been looking at people's profiles, and I've noticed a few things. People post things-real, heartwarming things. But then they ruin it by writing something like 'now you have two choices...copy and paste this or ignore it'. No! You don't have to copy and paste something to acknowledge it. To appreciate it. I will copy and paste something if I want, not because I'm told to. Especially religious things...honestly, I'm religious and I love reading religious posts, but if you then say 'ignore this and you are ignoring God,' then you are just lying. You don't have to copy and paste something to enjoy it, you can just appreciate it on someone else's profile.
A Phoenix...a symbol a death and resurrection, constantly surviving, on an endless loop of ashes and flames. Doomed for all eternity to watch life pass by and doomed to look in from the outside, watching mortal beings who treasure their lives. From fire to ash to fire again, the Phoenix endures, a constant guardian over mankind, never revealing itself, always, always watching. It's healing powers being used everyday without humans knowing. The Phoenix has endured all eternity...and will linger for an eternity more.
100 Random Things About Me Copied from Someone's profile...so many people have this.
1. Age? 16
2. Height? I don't actually know. Let me get a tape measure...5 foot 6
3. Eyes? Err...I have two? If you mean colour, I'm not really sure. Mostly brown, but according to some people they are grey or green sometimes too. (apparently they change colour?) But they are mostly brown.
4. Have any tattoos? I hate the thought of tattoos. I don't mind them on other people, but I never want any.
5. And piercings? Same as above. Got none, never going to get any.
6. Fave food? I honestly don't know. I don't really have one.
7. Fave pizza topping? BBQ Chicken
8. Fave drink? Irn Bru, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, orange juice. Again, I don't have a preference.
9. Siblings? Two brothers, one older and one younger.
10. Been in a fight? Err...not sure you can count either as a fight.
11. Serious relationships or one-night stands? Serious relationships, though I've not been in any myself.
12. Weight? Don't know, and we don't have any scales in the house. Average weight for my height I guess.
13. Fave snack? Biscuits. Custard creams.
14. Fave sweets? Chocolate
15. Fave movie? Not sure. The Lord Of The Rings, The Hobbit, The Never Ending Story (love that so much!) or any animated movie. I don't really have one.
16. Fave show? Again, not sure. I prefer to read then watch T.V. but maybe Doctor Who, Sherlock or Merlin.
17. Do you smoke? I'm not suicidal. Why would I pay to slowly kill myself?
18. Blonds or brunettes? Blonds.
19. Any scars? A few-one on the palm of my right hand from where I climbed over the partition in a toilet and fell off, a few small ones on my arms and legs from climbing trees and things when I was a kid (and nowadays too, because I'm a child at heart :P ) and one on my stomach from the same reason. They are memories from childhood! And they are rather faded too, so yeah.
20. Fave music? Anything with a storyline, so I mainly listen to songs from Musicals.
21. Fave actor? Neil Patrick Harris, Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman and Colin Morgan. I don't really know.
22. Where do you live? England
23. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes. My friend who moved to AUSTRALIA on the OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD. You know who you are.
24. Last person who made you cry? the two old ladies from my nightmare last night, who insisted on trying to summon the suffering spirit of a boy who drowned in the swimming pool we were in. Every time I passed them they made me open the cupboard door to see if he was there. He wasn't. Then, one time, he was. Even though it was only a damn dream, I can't get his grinning, dripping face out of my head. I'm not one to cry when I'm scared. I often have nightmares, and I have trouble sleeping even without them. So i usually just wake up quietly and read for a bit. But the boy was just standing there, grinning at me with his head slightly tilted...and he was so so sad. I woke up and I just felt so sad...so yeah, silent tears fell down my faced for a bit. Now...that's not a weird or creepy story at all...
25. Do you enjoy school? I love learning! So yeah, most of the time.
26. Desires? To visit many historical places in the world, such as Athens and Pompeii. I've been to Rome. So basically, travel the world seeing historical places. And to finish writing books. And to make a difference to some people's lives. I want to help people. My goal in life is to help people and make them smile!
27. Fave fast food place? Uh, KFC I guess.
28. What's the last thing you drank? water
29. What are you doing right now? Answering this...?
30. Where would you like to go? Damn, I've answered this. To many historical places. Also to the Isle Of Scilly, where I went a few years ago but I would LOVE to go again.
31. Are you in a relationship? Not currently
32. Ever been arrested? Nope, I'm a good person
33. Ever had a stalker? Yes...lets not go into it.
34. Ever gone skydiving? I'm terrified of heights. Otherwise I'm sure I would. Maybe I'll do it for charity, if I get enough money for charity by doing it.
35. Where do you think you'll go when you die? Heaven
36. Is there a God? Yes
37. Do you have a cell phone? Yes, but whether I have it on is a different matter.
38. Are you squeamish? Now, it depends. If something is in a film or game, I get really squeamish over it. I tried to play The Walking Dead...geeze, I died at the first opportunity because a) I'm rubbish and b) I didn't want to see someone's head get blown off by a shotgun. However, in real life I'm not really squeamish. I've helped enough injured people to not be squeamish. I don't get it, but it is what it is.
39. Are you a human? I think so?
40. Ever been in a speeding car? Yes. I've been in the back of a speeding car with someone who suffers from PTSD sitting next to me. That was fun.
41. Stupidest thing you've ever thought about doing? Ha Ha...uhm...about 50% of the thoughts that enter my brain, so I can't really think of anything.
42. Do people find you attractive? Depends on the person, I guess. I don't know what people think?
43. What annoys you? Prejudiced people, hypocritical people, people lying. And my brothers. I can hide my annoyance really well though-until it come to my brother. And I'm not afraid to stand up against prejudice.
44. What are you afraid of? Heights. They terrify me...won't stop me from going up high places though, especially castles. I've stood at the top of so many castle towers, happy to be there but frozen in fear at the sight of the drop. Also, Weeping Angels from Doctor Who. They are the most horrifying creatures...despite the fact I constantly tell myself they aren't real, they scare me half to death. Funny story-my granddad has statues in his garden, and we bought him another one for his birthday. This had to be kept somewhere until his birthday, so we kept it in my older brothers bedroom (he's at uni, so not using it). However, I use the desk in his room to study so I walked in there in complete darkness to see this glowing white statue standing just in front of me. That is, honest to God, one of my worst nightmares. I sort of let out a half strangled yell and backed up so quickly I fell over because I couldn't keep up with myself. I proceeded to insist that the damn statue was covered with a towel. I will never live it down.
45. Gold or silver? Silver
46. Are people afraid of you? I don't think so
47. Do you sing in public? I sometimes sing when I'm walking somewhere on my own, but I usually stop when someone comes within hearing distance of me.
48. Ever been mad? Mad as in angry, or as in the Mad Hatter? Because it is yes to both. I don't like people knowing when I'm angry though, so I hide it.
49. Does money make people happy? No, though you can use it to buy presents which make people happy. It doesn't bring happiness itself.
50. Do you have any hope left for the human race? There is always hope, God is there for us.
51. What's your hair look like? Naturally blond, naturally wavy, and when I have it down it reaches just below the middle of my back
52. First job? I haven't had one yet. I do too much volunteering and charity work for a job at the moment, though that might have to change as I want to go to university.
53. Do you like meeting new people? Depends on the person
54. Do you get along with your parents? Most of the time, though I sometimes disagree with their opinions.
55. Ever played the slots? Nope
56. Ever get into an argument with a cop? Nope
57. Ever been in a car accident? No
58. Most flights of stairs you've ever fallen down? One, I think...can't really remember. I've fallen up a lot though...and I fell down an escalator in HMV when I was very little.
59. Do you care what people think of you? Not really. Everyone has their own opinion.
60. Where do you see yourself five years down the line? Five years older
61. Are you afraid of the dark? I used to be. I kind of still am, I guess, because everyone is afraid of the dark, just to different extents. If I wake up in the middle of the night and I'm walking around in the dark, I will naturally be nervous. I also close doors that lead into a dark room if I don't turn the light on in there. I also love the dark too though-I've been on many overnight hikes in the dark and I love it. It is rather fun.
62. What kind of car do you have? I don't own one, but I want to learn to drive when I turn 17 this year. Then I will use my dad's old car...I don't know what type it is though :/
63. Time you were born? I don't know, I didn't have a watch
64. Ever break any bones? No, and I'm not planning on it
65. Fave childhood toy? I had a few. I have four very worn out dolls that are all called 'Molly' that I've had since I was born...four because my parents were scared I would loose them so they bought more. Never lost them though, so I still have them all. I also have a teddy bear called Teasel. I also had a rocking horse that was a zebra and when you took it off its rocker it had wheels you could roll around on-it was called Zippy. I also had a push along dog called Duck. And I've always suffered from nightmares too, though a bit less often nowadays, and my dad gave me a Winnie The Pooh bear and I also got a red dragon called Cadwalader to keep away the nightmares together. These are all toys I still have, and are all special to me. Molly's and Teasel are probably the most special though. Geeze, that was a long one for me...
66. Favourite author? Marcus Zusak probably. But there are some AMAZING authors out there-he just has such a unique style of writing and his stories will truly stay with you forever.
67. Are you a paranoid person? Uh, not really
68. Have any enemies? Probably. But like Churchill said, enemies are just a sign that you have stood up for something in your life
69. Are you afraid of heights? Yes, I said this earlier too
70. Last movie you watched? The Neverending Story
71. Most disturbing movie you've ever seen? Don't really know. I don't really watch many movies that I would class as disturbing. I usually only watch movies that I have read the book of, have been recommended to me by my friends, or if they are animated such as Disney, Pixar or DreamWorks.
72. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
73. Favorite colour? Green or blue
74. What time do you usually wake up? 6-6:30 or sometimes 5:30. Don't waste any of the day! That's when I manage to fall asleep...
75. What are you doing? Answering these questions... And I answered this earlier...
76. What is something that you keep in your purse/wallet? Money, ID card, Subway card, receipts and random scraps of paper.
77. What is the longest work shift you've ever worked? I haven't had a job
78. How many days have you gone to work consecutively before having a day off? See above
79. Can you do a handstand? Lets try...nope, I can't. Gravity still works by the way, in case you wanted to know.
80. Are you an angry person? Not really. Though when I get angry, I can hide it well. At least, I've had moments when I've been very very angry and nobody knew I was, even though they know me very well.
81. Is there anyone out there who you would like to personally kill? No! Nobody, no matter what they have done or how 'evil' they are, deserves to die.
82. Do you talk in your sleep? No. No one has ever said I do. Although I have moved in my sleep (falling asleep lying down and waking up against a wall) and I have sleepwalked at least once. My little brother has talked in his sleep before. About Buzz Lightyear saving the universe while wearing fluffy socks.
83. Have you ever gotten so tired you couldn't remember what happened the night before? No, and I've been really tired before.
84. Can you break a piece of wood with your forehead? No, and I'm not even going to try it
85. Are you delusional? Don't think so
86. What is something that you are horrible at? Uh, I actually don't know. I don't think there is anything I am horrible at...I'm not great at sports, I guess
87. What is the most boring thing you've ever done? If something is boring, I tend not to waste my time doing it. If I do something boring, it is usually on my way to doing something I will enjoy. Oh, there was a time we waited in a line in a restaurant for two hours, then when we sat down we waiting half and hour for a waiter and then another two hours for food, before we walked out without being served and went and ate in another restaurant.
88. Can you lift up someone who is twice your weight? Never tried...seeing as I don't know how much I weigh, I might need to find that out first. I can pick up people quite easily though.
89. Would you rather be a ninja or a pirate? Ninja.
90. What is the worst movie you've ever seen? Dunno
91. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right-handed
92. Do you suffer from short-term memory loss? Can you repeat the question please?
93. How are you feeling right now? Amused by these questions, tired from lack of sleep, worried about my exams, happy because I have wild berry flavoured Skittles, annoyed by building work going on downstairs.
94. What annoys you about people? I've kinda answered this, but when people A) lie to me or other people B) When people are hypocritical and C) when people are prejudice against other people for no reason.
95. Do you dislike children? I love children! (that sounds weird...) But most of my volunteering work is with children and children are always so sweet and grateful for whatever you do, so I can't help but love them.
96. Can you climb a fence or would you fall off? I will climb it, obviously
97. Would you like to own a pair of brass knuckles?not really
98. Can you smile for me? sure. There you go. I smiled, even with a mouth full of Skittles.
99. What do you do if you can't fall asleep at night? read. Or invent a new world in my head, and characters and a story to go with it. Then hopefully fall asleep and dream about it, although that doesn't happen often enough.
100. When was the last time you fell off a bike? a few weeks ago. Believe it or not, lamposts are still solid enough to knock you off your bike when you aren't looking at them. When I was 10 (I think) I sort of did a forward roll on my bike down a hill and ended up in hospital, where they told me I was actually lucky to survive. If I didn't have a helmet I could easily have died apparently. So I always wear a helmet, an I refuse to ride my bike with someone else unless they also wear a helmet.
My hobbies- Playing musical instruments (Oboe is my primary instrument, but I also play the clarinet and can play the Tinwhistle, recorder, ukulele and a bit of piano), reading, charity work with children-such as in scouting-and homeless charities (is that a hobby?), kayaking, archery (as a hobby, not professionally), camping, hiking, cycling when I have time, used to to dancing, writing, proof reader for my older brother.
See that boy doing his homework in home room? Last night he talked His friend out of suicide.
See that young boy you had made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor.
the girl always in her phone? She's waiting for the news that her younger brother has been found alive.
The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills.
The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her.
the twelve year old you called a slut for having a baby? She was raped while trying to stop her younger sister being the target.
The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home.
See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country.
That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
the women you sneered at for having a lot of children with her? She's adopted the lot of them.
The homeless man you kicked while he slept? It wasn't his fault he was made redundant and homeless.
the woman you laughed at for being bald? She is dying of cancer.
Remember, everyone you pass on the street, whoever they are, has a backstory that you will never begin to know. We are all someone's son or daughter-so we should treat one another as such.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master...
There are so many books I love. The Book Thief, The Inheritance Cycle, The Lord Of The Rings, The Hobbit, Artemis Fowl, Skulduggery Pleasant, The Spooks Apprentice, Darren Shan, The Demonata, Gone, The Cry Of The Icemark, Crusade, The Alchemist, Shadowmagic, Chaos Walking, Mortal Engines, Fever Crumb, The Power of Five, I Am Number Four, The Maze Runner, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Inkheart, Bridge To Terabithia. These are just a few I can think of at the moment...anyone who knows me will tell you that I am constantly reading and I will fall in love with almost any book and story I read. I am enchanted by fantasy and I can't get enough of it.
I don't watch as much T.V. because I much prefer to read or write myself. However, a few programs I have fallen in love with are Merlin, Sherlock, Robin Hood and Doctor Who. Again, there are probably more. I also love films a lot, and I will watch any disney/animated film. I also love fantasy films, such as The Lord Of The Rings films and The Hobbit films.
i also like video games, although I can't play very many because my computer can't handle them properly. I can't really think of any particular favourites...I will play pretty much any game, though horror games are the bane of my existence! I like Halo, FNaF, Portal, Portal 2, To The Moon, the Stanley Parable, Mirrors Edge, minecraft, The Mass Effect trilogy, Bastion, Psychonauts, Don't Starve, Skyrim, the Professor Layton series, Bioshock Infinite. I can't really think of any at the moment, I'm tired, and these are the ones I played most recently. Also, just because I will play any game doesn't mean I am at all good at it!
My older brother has even written a few books himself. You can find them on Amazon if you care to look-Defiled Isle, She Who Wrought Me and The Necrocodex. He is 19 at the moment and has just published his fourth book, The Once Dead-a sequal to Defiled Isle. He is working on his fifth book now.
Thanks for reading :-)