Poll: Out of the stories I have, which do you like the most? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Dragon Ball Z, Web Shows, and Slender.
I'm VegetaFanGirl1, I am a MASSIVE FAN of Dragon Ball Z. It's my absolute favourite, I am new to the site and have started writing my fan fics.
My nickname is Evil Emster
I haven't got much at the moment because I'm having trouble finding a scanner that works. After Future Hope I plan to do some funny stories and a few crossovers. Please read and review!!! I need some advice. Thanks! I'm online all day so catch me whenever! I am a member of Team Dragon Star: https://www.fanfiction.net/forum/Team-Dragon-Star/91044/ A brilliant forum.
Dragon Ball Pact:
This pact is meant to hold together the remaining fans of Dragon Ball/Z/GT. Whether you like the FUNimation dub or the Ocean dub,whether you like Sean Schemell or Masako Nozawa, whether you like the manga or the anime, whether you say 'Saiyan' or 'Saiyajin', we must stand strong and united, for we are the last of our dying race! And all those who are true fans, post this up on your page, forever proclaiming your Dragon Ball heritage. Be proud, for you are a true Saiyan!
You say vampires, I say SAIYANS!
You say Rob Pattinson, I say AKIRA TORIYAMA!
You say Bella and Edward, I say VEGETA AND BULMA!
You say Team Edward, I say TEAM GETA!
You say Bella, I say BULMA!
You say Jacob, I say KAKAROT!
You say Forks, I say THE UNIVERSE!
BEAT THAT TWILIGHT FANS!
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2.Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3.Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4.Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5.Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6.Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8.Thou shalt not use , ;, or >:( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9.Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12.Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15.If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16.Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17.Thou shalt show and not tell.
18.Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19.Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20.Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
I love Dragon Ball Z it is my ultimate favourite to write and draw manga using all the characters. DBZ, a total badass anime! Sure they take forever to start fighting, but when it comes to looking at the characters as individuals you see who is better and who is a waste of time. Here’s my top 5 DBZ characters.
5. Picollo: Goku’s biggest enemy in DragonBall, Picollo has proven to be a total badass fighter and takes no time waiting for a fight. With awesome moves such as Special beam cannon and the awesome skill of regeneration he’s one of the best. However he hasn’t been able to get higher probably because of how much he appears in the actual anime Dragon Ball Z. Yes he was a big enemy, but in Dragon Ball Z he just slipped into the background a little. Nonetheless he is still an awesome character who shares a cute ‘brother’ relationship with Gohan, who he trained himself.
4. Gohan: Goku’s first-born son, in the first few seasons of Dragon Ball Z he proved to be a little annoying considering he cries every 5 seconds. But made up for it when it came to Season 8 where he demonstrated amazing skills. He seems to be one of the strongest characters (well he is Goku’s son…) The reason that he is number four is because of what he does in the anime. He seems to try to overshadow Goku and Vegeta. Goku is meant to be the hero of the anime yet Gohan seems to put that out of everyone’s mind when they watch the anime. Season 7 seemed to be all about him… But to be honest he is a decent character and deserves to be on the list.
3. Trunks (Future and Kid) : Vegeta’s son from the future, Trunks goes to the past in order to save Goku and the others from two androids that destroyed his world. Badass with a sword he managed to beat Frieza with just one sword slash making Frieza look like one of the weakest enemies. However Future Trunks seems too much like a mummy’s boy and not much like Vegeta’s son. However he did manages to achieve a higher level of Super Saiyan than his father so I guess he is pretty strong. Kid Trunks is cool, growing up and fighting with Vegeta. He might be really cool, he is a bit of an annoying character. He achieved Super Sayian at a younger age than Gohan. However he and Goten (Goku’s second son) also seem to take away the priniciple that Goku is the hero. However he is awesome nonetheless since he punched Hercule straight in his ugly face. I hope that happens more in the future.
2. Goku: The HERO of DBZ. Sent to Earth as a baby in order to destroy it, a bang on the head turned Goku into the carefree Saiyan he is now. Originally Akira Toriyama was going to keep Goku as a human but with the arrival of aliens and stuff he made Goku an alien as well which kinda worked I suppose. Even though he was a lowerclass Saiyan he has proved to be the strongest out of all the characters achieving the Super Saiyan form first and even pushing it to Super Sayian 3, which is AWESOME! Goku’s famous move is the Kamehameha (turtle destruction wave) which he learnt as a kid after imitating the move. He’s been taught many ways of fighting from Master Roshi and King Kai. The best move he has is the Genki Dama (Spirit Bomb) in which he gathers all the energy on Earth and elsewhere and uses it to destroy enemies. He is carefree, mostly hungry and lighthearted yet when it comes to fighting he is serious. Goku doesn’t fight to hurt others he fights to hurt himself. Meaning that he tests himself to the limits in order to be the strongest. He’s number 2 on the list which you lot may find suprising and may hate me for it… sorry… but this is because he is away for most storylines and only appears near the end of a season. Season 1: he dies and spends most of his time on Snake Way, Season 2: he’s in space, Season 3: he’s in a healing tank. The list goes on. Nonetheless he is a great character and one that will be remebered hopefully forever.
1. Vegeta: Prince of all Saiyans and rival to Goku, Vegeta is one of the most awesome and badass characters in the whole anime since season 1. I think he is one of the most successful villains (except for maybe Buu) because he’s survived through the whole anime! Even though he’s ended up dying twice he’s still managed to come back. Akira Toriyama didn’t like the character Vegeta and wanted to kill him off after Frieza killed him. But apparently the fans didn’t like this idea and so he had to bring him back. I have found out that Vegeta is a key to everything that’s happened in DBZ. First of all the Saiyan saga… What if Krillin had killed Vegeta and didn’t listen to Goku? Well, Vegeta saved Gohan and Krillin from Guldo in the season… if he died… they would of died. Yep… Vegeta saved them from that. Ginyu would’ve stayed in Goku’s body too as he changed to try and take Vegeta’s. Trunks wouldn’t have been born either so the androids could have invaded so basically without Vegeta… the Earth is doomed. I love Vegeta because of how he progresses through the series. From evil to a hero. His greatest moment, I think, was his “Final Atonement” where he blew himself up in order to stop Majin Buu. It isn’t the act itself it’s what happens before. He hugs his only son Trunks. He knows he won’t get anything out of it, Picollo told him that he won’t be treated well in the afterlife yet he still goes ahead with it. That’s what I call a real hero… that’s why he’s number 1.
There’s the top 5. Apparently since they’ve made Battle of Gods they’re thinking of making a new season of DBZ. I hope that happens.
My best friend is insane! (Well I have two but one is insane) If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, then copy this to your profile.
I like lots of animes:
My favourite animes (and characters) are:
Review and read!
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||DBZ Fan Fics: Ideas and Reviews|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|