Poll: Out of the stories I have, which do you like the most? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Dragon Ball Z, and Slender.
I'm VegetaFanGirl1, I am a MASSIVE FAN of Dragon Ball Z. It's my absolute favourite, I am new to the site and have started writing my fan fics.
(I'm sup3rsaiyan), I haven't got much at the moment because I'm having trouble finding a scanner that works. After Future Hope I plan to do some funny stories and a few crossovers. Please read and review!!! I need some advice. Thanks! I'm online all day so catch me whenever! I am a member of Team Dragon Star: https://www.fanfiction.net/forum/Team-Dragon-Star/91044/ A brilliant forum.
Dragon Ball Pact:
This pact is meant to hold together the remaining fans of Dragon Ball/Z/GT. Whether you like the FUNimation dub or the Ocean dub, whether you like the manga or the anime, whether you say 'Saiyan' or 'Saiyajin', we must stand strong and united, for we are the last of our dying race! And all those who are true fans, post this up on your page, forever proclaiming your Dragon Ball heritage. Be proud, for you are a true Saiyan!
You say vampires, I say SAIYANS!
You say Rob Pattinson, I say AKIRA TORIYAMA!
You say Bella and Edward, I say VEGETA AND BULMA!
You say Team Edward, I say TEAM GETA!
You say Bella, I say BULMA!
You say Jacob, I say KAKAROT!
You say Forks, I say THE UNIVERSE!
BEAT THAT TWILIGHT FANS!
I love Dragon Ball Z it is my ultimate favourite to write and draw manga using all the characters. DBZ, a total badass anime! Sure they take forever to start fighting, but when it comes to looking at the characters as individuals you see who is better and who is a waste of time. Here’s my top 5 DBZ characters.
5. Picollo: Goku’s biggest enemy in DragonBall, Picollo has proven to be a total badass fighter and takes no time waiting for a fight. With awesome moves such as Special beam cannon and the awesome skill of regeneration he’s one of the best. However he hasn’t been able to get higher probably because of how much he appears in the actual anime Dragon Ball Z. Yes he was a big enemy, but in Dragon Ball Z he just slipped into the background a little. Nonetheless he is still an awesome character who shares a cute ‘brother’ relationship with Gohan, who he trained himself.
4. Gohan: Goku’s first-born son, in the first few seasons of Dragon Ball Z he proved to be a little annoying considering he cries every 5 seconds. But made up for it when it came to Season 8 where he demonstrated amazing skills. He seems to be one of the strongest characters (well he is Goku’s son…) The reason that he is number four is because of what he does in the anime. He seems to try to overshadow Goku and Vegeta. Goku is meant to be the hero of the anime yet Gohan seems to put that out of everyone’s mind when they watch the anime. Season 7 seemed to be all about him… But to be honest he is a decent character and deserves to be on the list.
3. Trunks (Future and Kid) : Vegeta’s son from the future, Trunks goes to the past in order to save Goku and the others from two androids that destroyed his world. Badass with a sword he managed to beat Frieza with just one sword slash making Frieza look like one of the weakest enemies. However Future Trunks seems too much like a mummy’s boy and not much like Vegeta’s son. However he did manages to achieve a higher level of Super Saiyan than his father so I guess he is pretty strong. Kid Trunks is cool, growing up and fighting with Vegeta. He might be really cool, he is a bit of an annoying character. He achieved Super Sayian at a younger age than Gohan. However he and Goten (Goku’s second son) also seem to take away the priniciple that Goku is the hero. However he is awesome nonetheless since he punched Hercule straight in his ugly face. I hope that happens more in the future.
2. Goku: The HERO of DBZ. Sent to Earth as a baby in order to destroy it, a bang on the head turned Goku into the carefree Saiyan he is now. Originally Akira Toriyama was going to keep Goku as a human but with the arrival of aliens and stuff he made Goku an alien as well which kinda worked I suppose. Even though he was a lowerclass Saiyan he has proved to be the strongest out of all the characters achieving the Super Saiyan form first and even pushing it to Super Sayian 3, which is AWESOME! Goku’s famous move is the Kamehameha (turtle destruction wave) which he learnt as a kid after imitating the move. He’s been taught many ways of fighting from Master Roshi and King Kai. The best move he has is the Genki Dama (Spirit Bomb) in which he gathers all the energy on Earth and elsewhere and uses it to destroy enemies. He is carefree, mostly hungry and lighthearted yet when it comes to fighting he is serious. Goku doesn’t fight to hurt others he fights to hurt himself. Meaning that he tests himself to the limits in order to be the strongest. He’s number 2 on the list which you lot may find suprising and may hate me for it… sorry… but this is because he is away for most storylines and only appears near the end of a season. Season 1: he dies and spends most of his time on Snake Way, Season 2: he’s in space, Season 3: he’s in a healing tank. The list goes on. Nonetheless he is a great character and one that will be remebered hopefully forever.
1. Vegeta: Prince of all Saiyans and rival to Goku, Vegeta is one of the most awesome and badass characters in the whole anime since season 1. I think he is one of the most successful villains (except for maybe Buu) because he’s survived through the whole anime! Even though he’s ended up dying twice he’s still managed to come back. Akira Toriyama didn’t like the character Vegeta and wanted to kill him off after Frieza killed him. But apparently the fans didn’t like this idea and so he had to bring him back. I have found out that Vegeta is a key to everything that’s happened in DBZ. First of all the Saiyan saga… What if Krillin had killed Vegeta and didn’t listen to Goku? Well, Vegeta saved Gohan and Krillin from Guldo in the season… if he died… they would of died. Yep… Vegeta saved them from that. Ginyu would’ve stayed in Goku’s body too as he changed to try and take Vegeta’s. Trunks wouldn’t have been born either so the androids could have invaded so basically without Vegeta… the Earth is doomed. I love Vegeta because of how he progresses through the series. From evil to a hero. His greatest moment, I think, was his “Final Atonement” where he blew himself up in order to stop Majin Buu. It isn’t the act itself it’s what happens before. He hugs his only son Trunks. He knows he won’t get anything out of it, Picollo told him that he won’t be treated well in the afterlife yet he still goes ahead with it. That’s what I call a real hero… that’s why he’s number 1.
There’s the top 5. Apparently since they’ve made Battle of Gods they’re thinking of making a new season of DBZ. I hope that happens.
My best friend is insane! (Well I have two but one is insane) If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, then copy this to your profile.
My sister is ChibiGirl21
I like lots of animes:
My favourite animes (and characters) are:
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||DBZ Fan Fics: Ideas and Reviews|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|