Author has written 18 stories for Fairy Tail, Naruto, Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ, and Final Fantasy VII.
My favorite anime and manga (in particular order) are definitely:
1) One Piece - though I already kinda stopped following this coz it's damn long but even so I still think it's the best anime ever.
2) Fullmetal Alchemist; Brotherhood - my all time favorite and yes, it's the most perfect anime that leaves little room for fanfiction coz the plot are so well-written.
3) Dragon Quest; Dai Adventure - this story is okay if only they improve on the drawing.
4) Ace of Diamond - This is personal preference but I love the zero to hero story portrayed in here. To me it was perfect.
5) Dragon Ball - it's the first manga that brought me in the world of anime.
6) Slam Dunk - I love the journey, the struggles, and even the ending. I believe it was really inspiring.
7) Naruto - lots of plotholes but first season is very inspirational. Shippuden is rather too long and the plotholes are getting worse though.
8) Rave Master - I seriously don't know what ranking I should put this story but even so, I do think Rave is better than Fairy Tail in terms of plot and characterisation.
9) Fairy Tail - it's good in the beginning but the fight is too constant and dull and it's getting boring. I dropped this at chapter 500.
10) Death Note - I really love the plot, though I really hope Melo and Near would be shown more.
11) Prince of Tennis - My favorite Golden Pair! XD If only they didn't drag it to be too unrealistic.
12) Some other shoujo mangas
My favorite pairings (not in particular order):
1) ShikaTema (Shikamaru Nara x Temari)
2) NejiTen (Neji Hyuuga x Tenten) - But I kinda indifferent now that Neji is... Y'know.
3) SaiIno (Sai x Yamanaka Ino)
4) Gruvia (Gray Fullbuster x Juvia Lockser)
5) Jerza (Jellal Fernandez x Erza Scarlet)
6) Miraxus (Mirajane Strauss x Laxus Dreyar)
7) Royai (Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye)
8) Vegeta x Bulma
9) Kohza x Vivi (Kohza x Nefertari Vivi)
10) Zerith (Zack Fair x Aerith Gainsborough) - dont argue with me who Aerith meant to be with. I watched both dynamics (and debates and arguments for that matter) and I love Zerith more, period.
My favorite characters of all times:
1) Juvia Lockser (Fairy Tail) - I love how she is so vocal about everything, and how she can love almost everyone around her. There is a gushing of love just coming out from her heart. I love how she came from a lonely past, where people had been mean to her, pushing her away despite all the love she wanted to give. But even in such situation, she is still able to love. She is stronger than anyone thought she is, and very selfless too.
2) Shikamaru Nara (Naruto) - I love how ironic his character is. The lazy man but very smart, he is someone whom people would look down to but can make them regret it right after. He's actually my most favourite male character in all anime and seriously, if this guy existed in real life, I swear I'm gonna snatch him away from Temari LOL.
3) Portgas D Ace (One Piece) - My forever favourite. I just love everything about him. How he is brought up, how he deeply cares for his brothers even though they aren't related by blood. How he lived his life to the fullest, proving to everyone how much he worth even though people had been rejecting him his whole life. Everything, he's just perfect for me. He is one strong character, physically and mentally. I seriously believed he had lived a very colorful life without the slightest regret, like his father.
4) Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist) - He is, despite being a womanizer, a one hell of a smart guy. And I always fall for the smart one. I love how he really takes good care of his subordinates. He is the epitome of a true leader. Most people forget that when they stood at a high social status, they forgot that they are supposed to be the one protecting their subordinates, not the other way round. It is this type of leader which their subordinates would willingly protect with their lives. It goes both ways, seriously.
5) Merle (Dragon Quest: Dai's Adventure) - She is a very introverted girl who have some serious self esteem issue. She is strong inside, even if she cant fight like the other girls in Dragon Quest. She's brave, even though she claims she's not. She would do anything to help with her premonition abilities. I noticed I always love this type of women. The one that being hated by people around them for so long, but still have some hope to go on, then musters lots of courage to rise up. I feel like these type of girls are really motivational. You dont have to be strong physically, it's good enough that you can pick yourself up and find a way to help within your abilities. I find it admirable. You are different because you're unique, so prove to them you are one.
6) Kise Ryouta (Kuroko no Basket) - Okay, I am NOT a fan of Kuroko no Basket manga nor anime. I think it was one of the worse sports story ever. However, that does not change the fact that the initial plot, the conflict and the characters were very well made. Kise is one of them. I find it admirable that he is actually very optimistic, cheerful, unprovokable by mere insults and, most of all, hardworking. He grew from the cocky selfish player into the kinda player who respects people, cherish his teammates, responsible ace, and values teamwork. The mere fact that he only played basketball in the mere span of three years till the end of the plot is already very inspirational to me.
7) Zack Fair (Final Fantasy VII) - This man has got to be the best man ever created. He's optimist, sociable, easy going, have sense of humour, strong, tall, a soldier with honour, kind hearted, trustworthy, righteous, protects his loved ones to death and, mind you, his flirtatious side is not a downside as he is still a loyal lover to Aerith despite that. He died carrying Cloud to freedom for 10 months while trying to fulfil his promise to his girl. Never once he showed nor complain about his struggles, depression and loneliness throughout the journey. If that's not heroic, I don't know what is. He was really one of those characters who kept his ambitions to the very end, much like Ace. His last words; "Hey, would you say I became a hero?". I'd answer, no, silly, you've become a friggin legend. You live in our hearts forever and you've changed a lot of youngsters' lives (becoz I definitely knew some). "If you wanna be a hero, you gotta have a dream" I will never forget that. Yes, silly, you're a legend.
I decided to put some of my stories into temporary hiatus due to some reasons. Since I've been busy and as some already knows, I lost my belongings from the disaster early 2015 including my laptop. And even though I recently bought a new one, I lost all my story drafts and datas. Some stories needed to be put into proper thoughts again with the plots and transitions and with the overwhelmingly multiple multi chaps I have, it is a bit hard to concentrate all. I am targeting to at least finish one series before rewriting the others. The new ones however, might slowly go on because I only started them since I bought my new laptop so the drafts are still there. I will try my best to finish all my stories though. I'm sorry for the inconveniences.
1) Make My Heart Beat [Medical AU, Fairy Tail; Gruvia, Jerza] ; This story is purely fictional, inspired by the people around me. It's a medical AU where the FT characters are mainly working at hospital in various departments. It consists of medical issues, values, politics, and of course, friendship and love. -- Completed.
2) Dream of Me [Fairy Tail; Miraxus] ; A fictional story of Mirajane and Laxus being into a forced marriage and how they accept the newly change life. Slowly, but surely, they both learn how to deal with their past and carve their future. An adventure of two people supporting each other in achieving their future.
3) Fireworks [Fairy Tail; GrayZa] ; My take on for the couple who always got my soft spot GrayZa, and how they figure the fate between them. I plan to picture the trust between the two which I found very beautiful in the manga (be it in the context of love or friendship). This story's draft was lost during the disaster so I might take some time to re-plot it again. Currently ON HIATUS.
4) Glacier of White Lilies [Naruto; Shikadai, Inojin, Chouchou] ; The adventure of the offsprings of the heroes of Konoha started once they become Genins. And with the help of the adults, they slowly grow and overcome their weakness, building their own responsibilities and desire to protect those around them. The will of fire passed on to the next generation and the era changes.
5) Starry Sky, Rainy Night [Sengoku Era Semi-AU, Fairy Tail; Nalu, Gruvia] ; This story was set during the Sengoku Era, where the wars and battles and fights are everywhere. The Fairy Tail mages are warriors, fighting for their Daimyo Makarov. The fateful encounter when Lucy invaded their territory was the moment they finally set out to protect what they wanted to protect. Currently ON HIATUS until one of my multichap is completed.
6) Solitary Bliss [AU, Final Fantasy VII; Zerith] ; How Zack and Aerith might be torn away by fate in a completely different setting but still devastating way. This pairing had always been my most favorite angsty ship, and for that I'll give them more angst.
7) Of Fate and Miracles [AU, Fairy Tail; Gruvia] ; My second Gruvia multichap which is much lighter than the first. My take on how their love would blossom under the stress of trust and betrayal, between love and career, and between past and future. The story of how two people help each other to grow in the most beautiful way than they could imagine.
Kindly, please apply respect. I might be a huge Juvia fan and all, but I do not appreciate any bashing towards other characters, and certainly NOT towards Gray or Lucy or ANY characters for that matter. I believe people are different, and our favourite characters differ due to these differences. And just because people act differently from each other does NOT make them an ass. People show their affection in their own ways. Look around yourself, your family, your friends. No one is perfect, but they are perfect BECAUSE of their imperfections. I love their good sides, and appreciate their bad ones. Criticising my story is good. Bashing the characters is not. Thank you.
http:// snowlily95 .tumblr.com/