Hello! My name is Ashley (Ash) and I'm seventeen years old
PLEASE HELP!!! (In search of a forgotten Twilight story) *Not a Crossover
-As I have mentioned above I have recently began searching for a specific Twilight fan-fiction that I have previously read but can't seem to find. I don't remember much but i beg of anyone who cares to help me find this story. I have listed below everything and anything I remember of this story as well as it's author.
1. This story is an Emmett x OC and I'm pretty sure it has a Sequel (Actually I'm 100% sure it does)
2. The Author of said story has written another twilight story. It's a Jasper x OC (There could be more stories this author has written)
3. The OC of the story is Bella's sister (I don't think it's her twin)
4. The OC (Bella's sister) is female and considers herself the bad one. She has gone to rehab and in one particular chapter I distinctively remember Bella and her reminiscing about the OC's previous habits of having boys over the house when they lived with their mother Renee
5. The relationship with the OC and Renee (her own mother mind you) is pretty much shit
6. When Bella is hospitalized due to James, Renee and the OC get into a spat due to Renee blaming the accident on the OC
7. The OC is realty good friends with Rosalie (Phone calls are initiated like this-- OC: Yellow! /Rose: Blue!!) and in another chapter Rose and the OC go shopping (Rose buys a nurse outfit (Don't remember if is was a nurse but it was an outhit for "other" uses *wink, wink*) and buys it to have fun with her mate (which in this story is NOT Emmett)
8. The sequel (part in which the Cullen's leave) is when Emmett explains via note of his departure which is left for the OC to read
9. The story itself has already been completed (even the Sequel)
10. Now as for length I'm not all too sure but it might be about 18-20 chapters if not more)
PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE FOUND ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO WHAT I HAVE DESCRIBED. If you have further questions don't hesitate to message me.
-People describe me as blunt, honest, sadistic, a smart ass, having a lack of patience, having a sailors mouth, and sometimes rude. I won't lie since it's true and some of the things that come out of my mouth aren't always thought out
-My favorite sport is Volleyball
- I hang out with people of different groups.
- I have a tendency of not being able to express myself as easily as my peers.
- I love those I consider my friends and hold on to them with fierce protection.
- Comforting others isn't really my forte but have been told I do a good job at listening without judgement, bias nor critique. Don't Talk, just listen- My motto in almost every emotional situation.
-My hobbies include reading and painting
-Listed below are just some of the anime I've watched thus far.
RWBY (Current Obsession!!!)
Beautiful Harmony Fan-Art:
Iryo-Nin Kasa Fan- Art:
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
2. My mother taught me RELIGION
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL
4. My mother taught me LOGIC
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT
7. My mother taught me IRONY
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
9. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA
11. My mother taught me WEATHER
12. My mother taught me HYPOCRISY
13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
15. My mother taught me: ENVY
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE
19. My mother taught me: ESP
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots
24. My Mother taught me Wisdom
25. My mother taught me about Justice
Assurbanipal II (1)
Elena Parker (19)
Hanna West (6)
Princess Alexandria (35)
Vixen Tail (12)
Xo Bella Italiana oX (35)