Author has written 97 stories for Doctor Who, Merlin, Thor, Stargate: SG-1, Sherlock, Captain America, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Glee, Hannibal, 100, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, and Struck by Lightning, 2012.
Something about me:
Age: 21 years
Country: Czech republic
Favorite colour: Blue
Favourite actors: Colin Morgan and Bradley James, Chris Colfer, David Tennant, John Barrowman, Dylan O'Brien and Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Amanda Tapping, Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen, Asa Butterfield, Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, . . .
Music I listen to: Twenty One Pilots, Panic! at the Disco, Melanie Martinez, Grace VanderWaal, Doctor Who soundtrack, Sleeping at Last, Billie Eilish, Dodie Clark
I'm a girl and I love English and writing. Every day I'm trying to make my English better and to understand better. That's why I read fanfiction and books in English (and have over twenty fandoms, which just... sort of... happened...). I have two younger sisters, I'm a huge fangirl and my whole life is basically the internet (and books, I love books). I have long dirty blond hair, two arms and two legs and just one head so like all of you I look like a Time Lord or a Time Lady, so you never know... I might regenerate tomorrow and look different... just saying. I support LGBTQ community and I love all of my friends - the ones I know in real life and the internet ones too. My dream is to move to England and buy a cat, find some cool roommate like Sherlock did and write a book, which I did last year in NaNoWriMo. I also collect fandom buttons, my favorite animal is a giraffe and for some wibbly wobbly reason everything I write other than fanfiction turns out to be a sci-fi nonsense.
You can find me here too:
- Instagram . . . . . . . . . . . https: / /instagram. com/magical_mischel/
- AO3 . . . . . . . . . . . . . http: / /archiveofourown. org/users/Mischel
- Tumblr blog . . . . . . . . . . http: / /magicalmischel. tumblr. com/
- Wattpad . . . . . . . . . . . . . https: / /www. wattpad. com/user/magicalmischel
- Deviantart . . . . . . . . . http: / /magical-mischel. deviantart. com/
- ScarvesCoffee . . . . . http: / /scarvesandcoffee. net/viewuser. php ? action = storiesby uid = 16361 (Klaine Fanfiction Archive)
- NaNoWriMo . . . . . . . . http: / /nanowrimo. org/participants/mischel (my Camp NaNoWriMo username is the same)
- LiveJournal . . . . . . . . . https: / /magicalmischel. livejournal. com/
- Goodreads . . . . . . . . . https: / /www. goodreads. com/author/show/15557265.Michaela_Odehnalov_ (I'm an author now! :D )
- My poetry . . . . . . . . . . https: / /allpoetry. com/Mischel
Important: Please forgive me my grammar mistakes. I'm not a native speaker so my English isn't the best, but I love English and I'm trying hard to write as best as I can, and sometimes (usually for the longer fanfics) I find a beta. Also, a lot has changed since I published my first story here, so my first attempts to write in English are really bad. Since then my English got better, I hope. Still not perfect but better. I should rewrite my old stories and fix the mistakes I did before, but to be honest I'd like to keep them here to always know where I started and where I am now.
ǝƃɐd ɹnoʎ oʇuo sIɥʇ ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ 'sʎɐs sIɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ ʇno ǝɹnƃIɟ oʇ ɥƃnouǝ ʇɹɐɯs ǝɹɐ noʎ ɟI
My main FANDOMS and OTPs:
- Merlin - Merthur and Merlin/Arthur bromance, Freylin (Freya and Merlin)
- Supernatural - Dean/Castiel (Destiel) and Sam/Dean bromance
- Hannibal - Hannigram (Hannibal/Will Graham)
- Doctor Who - Doctose (Doctor and Rose), a bit Master/Doctor (John Simm and David Tennant)
- The 100 - Clexa (Clarke/Lexa) and kinda Bellarke (Clarke/Bellamy)
- Stargate SG-1 (and Atlantis) - Sam and Jack (my 1st fandom and 1st OTP)
- Sherlock - Johnlock (Sherlock/John)
- Game of Thrones - Arya/Gendry, Jaime/Brienne
- Torchwood - Janto (Jack/Ianto)
- Gravity Falls - Billdip (Bill Cipher/Dipper Pines)
- Voltron: Legendary Defender - Keith/Lance (Klance)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - Kataang (Katara and Aang), Zuko/Aang bromance
- MARVEL - Stucky (Steve/Bucky), Thor/Loki bromance, Peter/MJ (Spiderman), a bit SpideyPool (Spiderman/Deadpool)
- Glee - Klaine (Kurt/Blaine), a bit Brittana (Brittany/Santana)
- The Dragon Prince
- She-ra and the Princesses of Power - Catra/Adora
- The Magicians - Quentin/Eliot
- Brooklyn 99 - Amy/Jake
My other FANDOMS and OTPs (or just tv shows that I've watched - it's just too many, I need to keep a list somewhere):
- Once Upon a Time - Rumpelstiltskin/Belle (Rumbelle), and a bit Emma/Regina (SwanQueen), and Alice/Robin (Tilly/Margot)
- Star vs the Forces of Evil - Tom/Marco
- The Walking Dead - Caryl (Carol/Daryl)
- H2O Just Add Water - Cleo/Lewis, Zane/Rikki
- Shadowhunters - Malec (Magnus Bane/Alec Lightwood), Saphael (Simon/Raphael), Saia (Simon/Maia)
- Arrow - Olicity (Felicity/Oliver)
- DC's Legends of Tomorrow - Sara/Ava (Avalance)
- Teen Wolf
- The Flash
- Supergirl - Kara/Cat Grant (SuperCat), Maggie/Alex (Sanvers), Lena/Kara (Supercorp)
- Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir - Ladybug/Can Noir = Marinette/Adrien
- The Maze Runner - Newtmas (Thomas/Newt)
- The Living and the Dead
- The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- Hilda (Netflix)
- Sex Education
- The Umbrella Academy - Klaus/Dave
- The Good Place
- Good Omens - Crowley/Aziraphale
- Stranger Things
- Eyewitness - Lukas/Philip
- SKAM Norway - Noora/William and Isak/Even
- Sense8 - Riley/Will, Nomi/Amanita, Lito/Hernando
- Over the Garden Wall
- The End of the F * * * ing World
- Phandom (AmazingPhil and Daniel Howell)
- Disney - FrostCup/HiJack (Jack Frost/Hiccup)
My favorite books/plays/short stories/whatever
- The Maze Runner series by James Dashner
- Struck By Lightning by Chris Colfer
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst
- Inkmistress by Audrey Coulthurst
- The Ghost of Buxton Manor by Jonathan L. Ferrara
- The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
- Young Goodman Brown by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
Currently reading: Northern Lights by Philip Pullman
And my favorite quotes:
- I don't have breakfast in the morning - I think about you. I don't have lunch at midday - I think about you. I don't have dinner in the evening - I think about you. I don't sleep in the night - I'm hungry...
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic can't bear his own designation, 'cause Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia means the fear of long words... :D
- Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn...
- Pantophobia. Not fear of pants, though, if that's what you're thinking. It's the fear of everything. Including pants, I suppose... - 11th Doctor
- Now, let me get this straight. We figured that you guys would try to escape, and we set this trap for you. Not realizing that you'd figure out that we'd figure you out, and you set your own. (Stargate SG-1, Colonel Cameron Mitchell)
- It's just a tv show, but the emotions are real...
- "Being different is nothing to be scared of" - Merlin 2x09
- "Your OTP is rubbish," they say. "It isn't even real," they say. "Where did you get that gun?" they say...
- How many Doctors do you need to open the door? - More than Three!/ Clara :D (Doctor who 50th Anniversary episode-The Day of the Doctor)
- Mom: "Why is everything on the floor?!" Teenager: "Gravity, mom."
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
- Family don't end with blood, boy. - Bobby Singer (Supernatural)
- "I hate the word homophobia. It is not a fear. You are not scared. You are an asshole." -Morgan Freeman
- The Earth without art is just 'Eh'.
- Gay ships are yay ships! :D
- "You cannot control with respect to whom you fall in love." - Hannibal in 3x03
- "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss (I always think about Merlin when I read this quote)
- "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." - Stephen King
- “There are no happy endings. Endings are the saddest part. So just give me a happy middle and a very happy start.” - Shel Silverstein
- “The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.” - anonymous
- No matter how advanced your weapons are, war will always be barbaric.
- "Because what's the point in them being happy now, if they're going to be sad later. The answer is of course, because they are going to be sad later." - 11th Doctor (Christmas special 2011)
- “We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?” - 11th Doctor (ep 5x13)
- "Sometimes the end of your world is the start of your life." - Patrick Ness
- TARDIS: "Are all people like this?" The Doctor: "Like what?" TARDIS: "So much bigger on the inside." - Neil Gaiman/Doctor Who 6x04 The Doctor's Wife
- If you found out you were dying, would you be nicer, love more, try something new? Well, you are. We all are. - Lisa Starr
- "Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
- "When something goes wrong in your life just yell 'PLOT TWIST', and move on." - Molly Weis
- "Creative people do the most when they look like they're doing nothing." - Anonymous
- "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - John Lennon
- "Love yourself first because that’s who you'll be spending the rest of your life with." - Unknown
- "Never be cruel, never be cowardly. And never ever eat pears! Remember – hate is always foolish . . . and love, is always wise. Always try, to be nice and never fail to be kind." - The 12th Doctor
Other things I'm obsessed with:
Superheroes :D which are: all the Avengers and Shield with their movies and Spiderman plus DC heroes. Then The Fantastic Four, Rise of the Guardians (most of all Jack Frost), then I love the universe, reading and writing fanfiction, Captain Jack Harkness, Loki, time travel, dragons, BOOKS, music (and singing), science,...
My all time fave characters
Merlin, Captain Jack Harkness, Jack Frost, Loki, Lexa kom Trikru, Avatar (Aang or Korra or others), Spiderman, platypus Perry, Bill Cipher, Will Graham, Castiel, Magnus Bane, Zuko, Mad Hatter, TARDIS, Tom Lucitor, Eliot Waugh, Stiles Stilinksi, Toothless (dragon)
So far I participated in NaNoWriMo 2015 (winner!), 2016 (didn't win due to computer problems), and 2017 (won with a Merlin fic that still isn't finished! - but will be in July 2018). I also participate in NaNoWriMo camps in April and July every year. I take writing very seriously, and I love creating characters and stories. I hope I can get into college and study English language and literature (because English isn't my first language and there's literally no college where I could study creative writing in my country *sighs*) and then I hope I can become both a book writer and scriptwriter. I just really hope everything works out in the end, and NaNoWriMo is a great help. - UPDATE JUNE 2018 - I got accepted into university! I'm gonna study the English language and literature, and Cinematography yay!
Three of my stories have been translated into Russian ;) The links are here:
- OUAT - Not Alone http: / /ficbook. net/readfic / 2119678 (translated by Pond98)
- Glee/SBL xover - Struck By Love https: / /ficbook. net/readfic / 3492247 (translated by anna.i378 https: / /ficbook. net/authors / 1174102)
- Doctor Who - When The TARDIS Has an OTP https: / /ficbook. net/readfic / 3396157 (translated by Yellow and green)
What I plan to write
1) I plan to write a Merlin trilogy fanfiction. I've already written something, you can see the progress below next to the names.
- Hungry for Magic - 37,072 words - finished and posted!
- The Age of Dragons - 51,140 words - finished and posted!
- Light of Knowledge - 15,440 words (by Nov 3, 2014) - this probably won't be a part of the trilogy, but maybe I'll finish it someday as a new fanfic :)
Next stories to publish
- In Your Shoes, in Your Heart - Merthur fanfic; 8k words; posted asap
- First Words - Merthur oneshot; 1.7k words; written for the Pod Together challenge 2019; with a podfic by broken_fannibal on AO3; posting begins: August 22, 2019
- Rhythm of Love - modern day Merthur kinda AU; Arthur comes back; singer!Merlin; written for @peachy._.arts on IG
- Probably some Merlin drabbles or poems
- Anything, I don't know yet...
All of them are in-progress or already finished, but not proofread yet.
I don't own anything. No profit was made from any of my works and I write fanfiction for entertainment purposes only.
Thanks for reading, reviewing, favoriting or following my stories!