Author has written 49 stories for Doctor Who, Merlin, Thor, Stargate: SG-1, Sherlock, Captain America, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Glee, and Struck by Lightning, 2012.
Something about me:
Name: Michaela, but call me Mischel
Age: 16 years
Country: Czech republic
Favorite colour: Blue
Favourite actors: Adorable Colin Morgan and Bradley James, Chris Colfer and Darren Criss, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Amanda Tapping, Tom Hiddleston, Robert Carlyle, Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles and our overlord Misha Collins
I am a girl and I love English and writing. Especially writing in English. Every day I'm trying to make my English better and to understand better. That's why I read fanfiction and books in English. But no matter how hard I try, I can't understand everything I'd like to. And so I make mistakes (as everyone does), and because my native language is not English, I can't see what's wrong and I think that it's right. Still I try to learn more and to make my writing better to read for all of you :)
You can find me also here:
- Tumblr (Merthur)
- Tumblr (Destiel)
- Tumblr (Klaine)
- Scarves&Coffee (Klaine Fanfiction Archive)
Important: Please forgive me my grammar mistakes. I am not native speaker as you can see above and just 16 years old, so my English isn't the best, but believe me when I say I'm trying hard to write as best as I can. Also lots of things has changed since I published my first story here, so my first attemps to write in English are really poor. Since then my English got better, I hope, still not perfect but better. I should rewrite my old stories and fix the mistakes I did before, but I'm too lazy now :P
All my fandoms and OTPs:
- Merlin - Merthur and Merlin/Arthur bromance, Freylin (Freya and Merlin)
- Doctor Who - Doctose (Doctor and Rose)
- Stargate SG-1 (and Atlantis) - Sam and Jack
- Sherlock - Johnlock (Sherlock/John)
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - Kataang (Katara and Aang), Zuko/Aang bromance
- Game of Thrones - Arya/Gendry
- Once Upon a Time - Rumpelstiltskin and Belle (Rumbelle) - I like them more in FTL (Fairy Tale Land) than in SB (Storybrooke)
- Supernatural - Dean/Castiel (Destiel) and Sam/Dean bromance
- Arrow - Olicity (Felicity/Oliver)
- The Flash (Arrow spin-off)
- Hannibal - I kinda ship Hannigram (Hannibal/Will Graham)
- Glee - Klaine (Kurt/Blaine) and I love Klaine AU
- Teen Wolf
- The 100 - Bellarke and kinda Clexa
- Thor - Thor and Loki bromance
- Rise of the Guardians
- How to Train Your Dragon
- Spiderman - Peter and MJ
Books in English, that I've read
- Neverwhere - by Neil Gaiman
- The Ocean at the end of the lane - by Neil Gaiman
- The Fault in Our Stars - by John Green
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson - by John Green and David Levithan
- The Maze Runner - by James Dashner
And my favorite quotes:
- I don't have breakfast in the morning - I think about you. I don't have lunch at midday - I think about you. I don't have dinner in the evening - I think about you. I don't sleep in the night - I'm hungry...
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic can't bear his own designation, 'cause Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia means the fear of long words... :D
- Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn...
- Pantophobia. Not fear of pants, though, if that's what you're thinking. It's the fear of everything. Including pants, I suppose... - 11th Doctor
- Now, let me get this straight. We figured that you guys would try to escape, and we set this trap for you. Not realizing that you'd figure out that we'd figure you out, and you set your own. (Stargate SG-1, Colonel Cameron Mitchell)
- It's just a tv show, but the emotions are real...
- "Being different is nothing to be scared of" - Merlin 2x09
- "Your OTP is rubbish" they say. "It isn't even real" they say. "Where did you get that gun?" they say...
- How many Doctors do you need to open the door? - More than Three!/ Clara :D (Doctor who 50th Anniversary episode-The Day of the Doctor)
- Mom: "Why is everything on the floor?!" Teenager: "Gravity, mom."
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
- Family don't end with blood, boy. - Bobby Singer (Supernatural)
- "I hate the word homophobia. It is not a fear. You are not scared. You are an asshole." -Morgan Freeman
- The Earth without art is just 'Eh'.
- Gayships are yayships! :D
Other things I'm obsessed with:
Superheroes :D which are: all the Avengers and Shield with their movies and Spiderman. Then Fantastic four, Rise of the Guardians (most of all Jack Frost :D ), then I love universe, reading and writing fanfiction :D, books, mp3s, science (Yes, I'm a nerd and proud of it),...
My favorite episode is 2x13 The last Dragonlord. Then I love Merlin and Arthur bromance! :D A few months ago I wrote here that I don't like slash. Well, it changed - I ship Merthur so so so much! And I love H/C in Merlin too. Especially when Merlin is the hurt one and Arthur comforts him :) I don't like stories, in which Arthur banishes Merlin from Camelot and stories rewritten to modern world - modern AU. I just prefer the fantasy world, the BBC created for Merlin. I love reveal stories and stories, in which are mentioned Merlin's scars, 'cause despite everything he's been through, he just has to have some... And I love Dragons and Dragonlords!!! :D
One of my stories has been translated by Pond98 into Russian ;) The link is here:
- OUAT - Not Alone
What I plan to write
1) I plan to write a Merlin trilogy fanfiction. I've already written something, you can see the progress bellow next to the names.
Their names (It still can change, that depends on how will my stories continue):
- Magic of Nightmares - 22,413 words (by Nov 24, 2014 - currently writing, and it's gonna be Merthur)
- Trust the Destiny - still nothing, but lots of ideas :(
- Light of Knowledge - 15,440 words (by Nov 3, 2014)
I have a plot for each of them already. But I won't tell yet :P
2) I want to write a long Doctor Who fanfiction. I've been planning to write it for over a year so I have a plot, and maybe I'll write it after I finish my previous Merthur story, who knows. It should be with 10th Doctor and Rose, because I haven't written anything for them in a long time. And it should be called:
- An Empty Planet (or something like that)
Next stories to publish
- Struck By Love - Glee and SBL crossover, Klaine AU (next chapter)
- Anything, I don't know yet...
All of them are in-progress or already finished, but not checked yet.
Thanks for reading, reviewing, favoriting or following my stories!