Author has written 119 stories for Doctor Who, Merlin, Thor, Stargate: SG-1, Sherlock, Captain America, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Glee, Hannibal, 100, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, and Struck by Lightning, 2012.
Something about me:
Age: 22 years
Country: Czech republic
Favorite colour: Blue
Music I listen to: Twenty One Pilots, Panic! at the Disco, Melanie Martinez, Grace VanderWaal, Doctor Who soundtrack, Sleeping at Last, Billie Eilish, Dodie Clark
Hi, glad you found me. I'm a 22yo fanfiction writer, and an aspiring author. I'm also a university student, and overall a very awkward fangirl. I've been writing since 2013 - you can find all my fics including the very old ones here on fanfiction.net, and a majority of them on ao3, and a handful on wattpad (all links below). I also have a tumblr (although I tend to just reblog everything I like, instead of, well, managing a proper blog), and a Merlin fan account on Instagram (I'm most often there, I'd say, if you want to reach me).
I write Merlin fanfics (usually Merthur, but not all of them), and I've also written a lot of fics for Supernatural, some for Doctor Who, a few for BBC Sherlock, then Stargate, Glee, MARVEL, etc.
English isn't my first language (and most of my old fics have awful grammar, sorry for that), but I'm older now, more experienced, and I study English language and literature at university, so you don't need to worry about that (unless you decide to read my oldest fics, in which case . . . I'm sorry?).
I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to read! (And hopefully, someday, it'll also be books instead of only fanfiction.) :)
You can find me here too:
- Instagram . . . . . . . . . . . https: / /instagram. com/magical_mischel/
- AO3 . . . . . . . . . . . . . http: / /archiveofourown. org/users/Mischel
- Tumblr blog . . . . . . . . . . http: / /magicalmischel. tumblr. com/
- Wattpad . . . . . . . . . . . . . https: / /www. wattpad. com/user/magicalmischel
- Deviantart . . . . . . . . . http: / /magical-mischel. deviantart. com/
- ScarvesCoffee . . . . . http: / /scarvesandcoffee. net/viewuser. php ? action = storiesby uid = 16361 (Klaine Fanfiction Archive)
- NaNoWriMo . . . . . . . . http: / /nanowrimo. org/participants/mischel
- LiveJournal . . . . . . . . . https: / /magicalmischel. livejournal. com/
- My poetry . . . . . . . . . . https: / /allpoetry. com/Mischel
Important: If you decide to read my oldest fics on here, I'm genuinely sorry for the awful grammar. I know I should probably rewrite them, but to be honest, I'd like to keep them as they are to always know where I started and where I am now.
ǝƃɐd ɹnoʎ oʇuo sIɥʇ ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ 'sʎɐs sIɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ ʇno ǝɹnƃIɟ oʇ ɥƃnouǝ ʇɹɐɯs ǝɹɐ noʎ ɟI
My main FANDOMS and OTPs:
- Merlin - Merthur and Merlin/Arthur bromance, Freylin a bit (Freya and Merlin)
- Stargate SG-1 (and Atlantis, SGU) - Sam Carter and Jack O'Neill (my 1st fandom and 1st OTP)
- Supernatural - Dean/Castiel (Destiel)
- She-ra and the Princesses of Power - Catra/Adora
- Gravity Falls - Billdip (Bill Cipher/Dipper Pines)
- Doctor Who - Doctor/Rose, Doctor/River, 13/Yaz
- The 100 - Clexa (Clarke/Lexa) and kinda Gaia/Clarke
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Legend of Korra - Korrasami (Korra/Asami)
- Hannibal - Hannigram (Hannibal/Will Graham)
- Phineas and Ferb
- The Walking Dead - Caryl (Carol/Daryl)
- Torchwood - Janto (Jack/Ianto)
- Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency - Todd/Dirk
My other FANDOMS and OTPs (more like "other tv shows that I've watched and might (have) love(d) but am not that into" - I need to keep a list somewhere):
- Once Upon a Time - Rumpelstiltskin/Belle (Rumbelle), and a bit Emma/Regina (SwanQueen), and Alice/Robin (Tilly/Margot)
- Star vs the Forces of Evil - Tom/Marco
- Game of Thrones - Arya/Gendry, Jaime/Brienne
- H2O Just Add Water - Cleo/Lewis, Zane/Rikki
- Shadowhunters - Malec (Magnus Bane/Alec Lightwood), Saphael (Simon/Raphael), Saia (Simon/Maia)
- Arrow - Olicity (Felicity/Oliver)
- MARVEL - Loki/happiness to be honest
- Voltron: Legendary Defender - Keith/Lance (Klance)
- Sherlock - Johnlock (Sherlock/John)
- DC's Legends of Tomorrow - Sara/Ava (Avalance)
- The Dragon Prince
- Rick and Morty
- Brooklyn 99 - Amy/Jake
- The Magicians - Quentin/Eliot
- Steven Universe
- The Owl House - Luz/Amity
- Bee and Puppycat
- Teen Wolf
- The Flash
- Supergirl - Kara/Cat Grant (SuperCat), Lena/Kara (Supercorp)
- Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir - Ladybug/Can Noir = Marinette/Adrien
- The Maze Runner - Newtmas (Thomas/Newt)
- The Living and the Dead
- The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- Hilda (Netflix)
- Sex Education (Netflix)
- Glee - Klaine (Kurt/Blaine), a bit Brittana (Brittany/Santana)
- The Umbrella Academy - Klaus/Dave
- The Good Place - Eleanor/Chidi
- Good Omens - Crowley/Aziraphale
- Stranger Things
- Eyewitness - Lukas/Philip
- SKAM Norway - Noora/William and Isak/Even
- Sense8 - Nomi/Amanita, Lito/Hernando
- Over the Garden Wall
- The End of the F * * * ing World
- Infinity Train
- I Am Not Okay With This
- Hazbin Hotel
- Death Note (anime)
- The Witcher (Netflix)
- Never Have I Ever (Netflix)
- Cursed (Netflix)
- Russion Doll (Netflix)
- Legion (marvel)
- Disney - FrostCup/HiJack (Jack Frost/Hiccup)
My favorite books/plays/short stories/whatever
- The Maze Runner series by James Dashner
- Struck By Lightning by Chris Colfer
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst
- Inkmistress by Audrey Coulthurst
- The Ghost of Buxton Manor by Jonathan L. Ferrara
- The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
- Young Goodman Brown by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman
Currently reading: The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
And my favorite quotes:
- I don't have breakfast in the morning - I think about you. I don't have lunch at midday - I think about you. I don't have dinner in the evening - I think about you. I don't sleep in the night - I'm hungry...
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic can't bear his own designation, 'cause Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia means the fear of long words... :D
- Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn...
- Pantophobia. Not fear of pants, though, if that's what you're thinking. It's the fear of everything. Including pants, I suppose... - 11th Doctor
- Now, let me get this straight. We figured that you guys would try to escape, and we set this trap for you. Not realizing that you'd figure out that we'd figure you out, and you set your own. (Stargate SG-1, Colonel Cameron Mitchell)
- It's just a tv show, but the emotions are real...
- "Being different is nothing to be scared of" - Merlin 2x09
- "Your OTP is rubbish," they say. "It isn't even real," they say. "Where did you get that gun?" they say...
- How many Doctors do you need to open the door? - More than Three!/ Clara :D (Doctor who 50th Anniversary episode-The Day of the Doctor)
- Mom: "Why is everything on the floor?!" Teenager: "Gravity, mom."
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
- Family don't end with blood, boy. - Bobby Singer (Supernatural)
- "I hate the word homophobia. It is not a fear. You are not scared. You are an asshole." -Morgan Freeman
- The Earth without art is just 'Eh'.
- "You cannot control with respect to whom you fall in love." - Hannibal in 3x03
- "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss (I always think about Merlin when I read this quote)
- "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." - Stephen King
- “There are no happy endings. Endings are the saddest part. So just give me a happy middle and a very happy start.” - Shel Silverstein
- “The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.” - anonymous
- No matter how advanced your weapons are, war will always be barbaric.
- "Because what's the point in them being happy now, if they're going to be sad later. The answer is of course, because they are going to be sad later." - 11th Doctor (Christmas special 2011)
- “We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?” - 11th Doctor (ep 5x13)
- "Sometimes the end of your world is the start of your life." - Patrick Ness
- TARDIS: "Are all people like this?" The Doctor: "Like what?" TARDIS: "So much bigger on the inside." - Neil Gaiman/Doctor Who 6x04 The Doctor's Wife
- If you found out you were dying, would you be nicer, love more, try something new? Well, you are. We all are. - Lisa Starr
- "Sometimes it is the people no one can imagine anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
- "When something goes wrong in your life just yell 'PLOT TWIST', and move on." - Molly Weis
- "Creative people do the most when they look like they're doing nothing." - Anonymous
- "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - John Lennon
- "Love yourself first because that’s who you'll be spending the rest of your life with." - Unknown
- "Never be cruel, never be cowardly. And never ever eat pears! Remember – hate is always foolish . . . and love, is always wise. Always try to be nice and never fail to be kind." - The 12th Doctor
Other things I'm obsessed with:
I love the universe and astronomy (and science, especially astrophysics or physics in general), I love reading and writing fanfiction (obviously), I love time travel and paradoxes, dragons, books, music (singing, playing the piano or guitar), ...
My all time fave characters
Merlin, Captain Jack Harkness, Jack Frost, Loki, Lexa kom Trikru, Avatar (Aang or Korra or others), Spiderman, Perry the Platypus, Bill Cipher, Magnus Bane, Zuko, Mad Hatter, TARDIS, Tom Lucitor, Eliot Waugh, Stiles Stilinksi, Toothless (dragon), Catra (SPOP), Dirk Gently (2016), Sam Carter (SG-1), Regina Mills (OUAT)
I first participated in NaNoWriMo 2015 and wrote the first draft of my first novel (I'm reading through it now, rediscovering the story and trying to rewrite it and sort of make it into a proper first manuscript - it would be the first book of a YA sci-fi trilogy), and since then I've participated in every NaNoWriMo and every Camp NaNoWriMo. I won a couple of times, lost a couple of times, but it's all about having fun and making progress, so I'd call my NaNoWriMo experience a success. I tend to use it to write long fanfics, most of the time.
Three of my stories have been translated into Russian. The links are here:
- OUAT - "Not Alone" http: / /ficbook. net/readfic / 2119678 (translated by Pond98)
- Glee/Struck By Lightning crossover - "Struck By Love" https: / /ficbook. net/readfic / 3492247 (translated by anna.i378 https: / /ficbook. net/authors / 1174102)
- Doctor Who - "When The TARDIS Has an OTP" https: / /ficbook. net/readfic / 3396157 (translated by Yellow and green)
What I plan to write
1) I plan to write a Merlin trilogy fanfiction. I've already written something, you can see the progress below, next to the titles.
- Hungry for Magic - 37,072 words - finished and posted!
- The Age of Dragons - 51,140 words - finished and posted!
- Light of Knowledge - 15,440 words (by Nov 3, 2014) - this probably won't be a part of the trilogy, but maybe I'll finish it someday as a new fanfic :)
Next stories to publish
- Merlin Rewatch Series - A series of oneshots written for every episode of BBC Merlin as I rewatch it. New fics every Friday (posted as individual works, or, if shorter than 1k words, as a chapter in my collection of short oneshots called My Special Star)
- Give Me Your Hand, I'll Give You Mine - a longer Merthur oneshot; title might change
- Layers of Dusk - a long Merthur fanfic with art (well, hopefully); current wordcount: 23k - working on chapter 4 (the last one)
- Rhythm of Love - modern day Merthur kinda AU; Arthur comes back; singer!Merlin; written for @peachy._.arts on IG
- Probably some Merlin drabbles or poems
- Anything, I don't know yet...
All of them are in-progress
or already finished, but not proofread yet.
I don't own anything. No profit was made from any of my works and I write fanfiction for entertainment purposes only.
Thanks for reading, reviewing, favoriting or following my stories!