Poll: Which one of these characters do you think will die in the Johto arc? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Pokémon.
Hey everyone! I was a long time reader of fanfiction.net (almost 10 years) before I finally got account for myself. If an idea for a story sparks in my mind, I'll be sure to write it down. I'll update as often as I can, but there may be a few inconsistencies. One thing is certain, I am determined to finish whatever I start. As a fellow reader, I know it's rather depressing to see a good story never completed. I'm bent on finishing this series no matter how long it takes!
Lets start with the basics:
Name: You can call me fanaticLAguy or my nickname...Bobo
Location: It is LA as my name suggests, but not the city in California
Birthday: in June
Likes: Camping, Reading, Playing video games, Working out, Hanging with friends, Bible
Dislikes: Rude people, Bullies, and Coconuts. That's about it.
Favorite Games: Zelda, Pokémon, Mario, Final Fantasy, Harvest moon, Chrono Trigger, Tales series, Fire Emblem
Favorite Movies: The Sandlot, Remember the Titans, All Harry Potter, All Lord of the Rings, All Pirates of the Caribbean, God's Not Dead
Favorite Music: Not too much outside of contemporary Christian except easy listening on occasion
If you guys have any questions, please leave me a PM and I'll get back to you.
Story Status: Chapter 20: Posted
Chapter 21: Completed and being proofread
Chapter 22: 2702 words
Favorite Pokemon anime characters in no particular order: Ash, Brock, May, Dawn, Serena, Pikachu, Harley, Ash's Charizard, Ash's Bayleef, Ash's Sceptile, Ash's Totodile, Ash's Infernape, Ash's Heracross, Ash's Gliscor, Ash's Squirtle, Ash's Bulbasaur, Ash's Butterfree, James, Paul, and Bonnie
Top 10 favorite Pokemon in general:
1. Heracross- It's a freaking stagbeetle that kicks a whole bunch of butt and has excellent attacks to utilize its strength! It's so cool! I can remember always wanting one back in the days of Gold/Silver. I leaped for joy when I finally found one for the first time.
2. Hawlucha- A very unique combination of fighting/flying and even gets a signature move. I could imagine this thing in a wrestling match. I always name mine "Nacho Libre" in the games if I catch one.
3. Dragonite- The original dragon from gen 1 just oozes greatness. It looks cool and is no slouch in battle. What's not to love about this thing?
4. Greninja- It's a ninja frog that can throw shurikens made of water. Enough said.
5. Chikorita- Okay. I love how cute this thing is and its adorable voice to go along with. Sue me. I can like cute things even though I'm a guy!
6. Metagross- An excellent combination of psychic/steel with a boatload of moves and resistances to go along with it. Not to mention, it just looks really awesome, if not a little intimidating. This isn't something I would want to run into if I was alone.
7. Clefairy- Same reason as Chikorita, but to a lesser extent. Some may argue Jigglypuff is cuter, but I prefer Clefairy. It's also an alien from the moon! That also scores points.
8. Goodra- Honestly, I didn't notice this thing too much until Ash got one in the anime. Then I saw how awesome it could be when I was able to battle with one myself. I love it now.
9. Latios/Latias- The dragon twins have a great type combo and you can go soaring on them in ORAS. The movies they were featured in also made them more awesome.
10. Charizard- (Yeah. There it is...considering it's my avatar)
Honorable mentions: Tyranitar, Blaziken, Swampert, Sceptile, Totodile, Eevee, Jolteon, Espeon, Sylveon, Infernape, Arcanine, Scizor, Salamence, Terrakion, Keldeo, Staraptor, Oshawott, Aegislash, Gengar
Pokemon anime shippings I support:
Furthershipping (even though Leaf doesn't technically exist in the anime lol)
Pokemon anime ships I am neutral toward:
Pokemon anime ships I don't like/support
Pokeshipping - I believe Ash would be miserable if he was in a relationship with Misty with how she treats him. He needs someone who isn't going to want to hit him and yell at him every five minutes.
Contestshipping - I used to hate this shipping with a passion, but now I don't think Drew is as big of a jerk as I first made him out to be. I don't despise it anymore, but this ship still isn't something I root for.
Any Pokemon x People pairings -those are just gross and wrong on so many levels
Pokemon Manga pairings I support.
Virdianshipping -it's kind of a crack pairing, but I think someone kind like Yellow will be good for someone like Silver
Pokemon Manga pairings I don't support:
Oldrivalshipping- this ship is crack whether fans want to admit it or not; I probably wouldn't dislike this ship so much if it wasn't so overhyped despite there are virtually NO HINTS about it in the manga.
Dex holders from favorite to least favorite:
Lack-two (mostly because I don't know a whole lot about him)
Whi-two (same reason as above...and their names are pretty terrible)
Ash's current team:
Serena's current team:
Charizard (Charla) (F)
The Road to be a Pokemon Master: Johto Arc
The Road to be a Pokemon Master: Hoenn and Battle Frontier Arc
The Road to be a Pokemon Master: Sinnoh Arc
(working title for last story)
The Road to be a Pokemon Master: Kanto Arc
The Road to be a Pokemon Master: Orange Islands Arc
Upcoming Stories (won't be started until I finish the Road to be a Pokemon Master series)
A short story based on Pokemon Special, probably 5-6 chapters at the most. This is mainly just an experiment to make sure I can write the personalities of the dex holders well. The idea has been floating in my head for a while and will be listed as a "Humor/Family" story. I've been itching to get it on a word document. It won't be my main focus, however, and updates will take longer than my main series. If it's well-received, I'll probably do Pokemon Special one-shots on the side.
An anime-based mystery/adventure/horror fic. It's set fifteen years into the future of the anime. It's a fic where people are by themselves. Team Rocket controls the Kanto region, and everyone is now living life with no memories of their past with strange and wonderful creatures. If anything, they believed these creatures to just be a myth. However, Ash Ketchum has been having strange instances of weird creatures and a certain yellow rodent in his dreams lately. Determined, he sets out to find the truth with two questions in mind? What were these creatures that he's had dreams of, and what happened to them?