Author has written 2 stories for Pokémon.
Hey everyone! I've been a long time reader of fanfiction.net (almost 10 years). Now I've finally decided to get an account for myself! If an idea for a story sparks in my mind, I'll be sure to write it down. I have a full-time job and a part-time job, however, which may hinder some updates, but I will update as often as I can.
Lets start with the basics:
Name: You can call me fanaticLAguy or my nickname...Bobo
Location: It is LA as my name suggests, but not the city in California
Birthday: in June
Likes: Camping, Reading, Playing video games, Working out, Hanging with friends, Bible
Dislikes: Rude people, Bullies, and Coconuts. That's about it.
Favorite Games: Zelda, Pokémon, Mario, Final Fantasy, Harvest moon, Chrono Trigger, Tales series, Fire Emblem,
Favorite Movies: The Sandlot, Remember the Titans, All Harry Potter, All Lord of the Rings, All Pirates of the Caribbean, God's Not Dead
Favorite Music: Not too much outside of contemporary Christian, but I occasionally listen to rock also
If you guys have any questions, please leave me a PM and I'll get back to you.
Story Status: Chapter 2: Posted
Chapter 3: Completed and being proofread
Chapter 4: Completed and being proofread
Chapter 5. 3427 words
Favorite Pokemon characters in no particular order: Ash, Brock, May, Dawn, Serena, Pikachu, Harley, Ash's Charizard, Ash's Sceptile, Ash's Totodile, Ash's Infernape, Ash's Squirtle, Ash's Bulbasaur, Ash's Butterfree, James, Paul, and Bonnie
Top 10 favorite Pokemon in general:
1. Heracross- It's a freaking stagbeetle that kicks a whole bunch of butt and has excellent attacks to utilize its strength! It's so cool! I can remember always wanting one back in the days of Gold/Silver and leaped for joy when I finally found one for the first time.
2. Hawlucha- A very unique combination of fighting/flying and even gets a signature move. I could imagine this thing in a wrestling match. I always name mine "Nacho Libre" in the games if I catch one.
3. Dragonite- The original dragon from gen 1 just oozes greatness. It looks cool and is no slouch in battle. What's not to love about this thing?
4. Greninja- It's a ninja frog that can throw shurikens made of water. Enough said.
5. Chikorita- Okay. I love how cute this thing is and its adorable voice to go along with. Sue me. I can like cute things even though I'm a guy!
6. Metagross- An excellent combination of psychic/steel with a boatload of moves and resistances to go along with it. Not to mention, it just looks really awesome, if not a little intimidating. This isn't something I would want to run into if I was alone.
7. Clefairy- Same reason as Chikorita, but to a lesser extent. Some may argue Jigglypuff is cuter, but I prefer Clefairy. And it's an alien from the moon! That also scores points.
8. Goodra- Honestly, I didn't notice this thing too much until Ash got one in the anime. Then I saw how awesome it could be when I was able to battle with one myself. I love it now.
9. Latios/Latias- The dragon twins have a great type combo and you can go soaring on them in ORAS. The movies they were featured also made them more awesome.
10. Charizard- (Yeah. There it is...considering its my avatar)
Pokemon anime shippings I support:
Furthershipping (even though Leaf doesn't technically exist in the anime lol)
Pokemon anime ships I am neutral toward:
Pokemon anime ships I don't like/support
Pokeshipping - I believe Ash would be miserable if he was in a relationship with Misty with how she treats him. He needs someone who isn't going to want to hit him and yell at him every five minutes.
Contestshipping - I used to hate this shipping with a passion, but now I don't think Drew is as big of a jerk as I first made him out to be. I don't despise it anymore, but this ship still isn't something I root for.
Any Pokemon x People pairings -those are just gross and wrong on so many levels
Pokemon Manga pairings I support.
Virdianshipping -it's kind of a crack pairing, but I think someone kind like Yellow will be good for someone like Silver
Pokemon Manga pairings I don't support:
Oldrivalshipping- this ship is crack whether fans want to admit it or not; I probably wouldn't dislike this ship so much if it wasn't so overhyped despite there are virtually NO HINTS about it in the manga.
Dex holders from favorite to least favorite:
Lack-two (mostly because I don't know a whole lot about him)
Whi-two (same reason as above...and their names are pretty terrible)
Ash's current team:
Serena's current team:
Charizard (Charla) (F)
The Road to be a Pokemon Master: Johto Arc
The Road to be a Pokemon Master: Hoenn and Battle Frontier Arc
The Road to be a Pokemon Master: Sinnoh Arc
(working title for last story)
The Road to be a Pokemon Master: Kanto Arc
Unsafe External Link