Author has written 11 stories for Harry Potter, and Delilah and Julius.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
Let me introduce myself: my name is Ellen, I was born on April 20 1989 (so I’m 20 now) and I live in Belgium. So that means that I normally speak, write and read Dutch. Well, I can speak and read English good enough for this, but please excuse me for my spelling/grammar/whatever mistakes.
But, to tell you that, one of my best friends, Gelke, is my beta, she corrects my mistakes. Her nickname on this site’s Evillover.
To continue about me, I’m tall, have got mid-long dark brown hair and brown-green eyes. I study 'bussiness-translator-interpreter', with Dutch, French, German, English and Spanish. My favourite language is French, I think it sounds beautiful and is very elegant. I'm quite fluent in it.
Hobby: I really swim very much, and also waterballet, the so called synchronized swimming. Lovely sport! Otherwise, my main hobby is reading fanfics and browsing through the net, searching for HP-fanart or good fanfiction.
Music: I love pop, rock, metal, gothic. My favourite groups are Within Temptation, Evanescence, Nightwish, Linkin Park, Anastacia, Sonata Arctica, l'âme imortelle... My songfics are mostly of them. I really love singing and dancing. I've recently discovered GLAMROCK, which is amazing. At the moment, not much else than David Bowie, Hedwig and the angry inch, Alice Cooper and so on, on my radio.
Books: I adore reading. It used to be my refuge in my youth, get away from the cruel world, and old habits die hard. Let's escape together.
Films/TV: I like horror and thriller movies, with a lot of blood and pretty creepy, if it is possible ;-). But, I’ve got two sides, I also love romantic and comedy films. “The notebook” is a wonderful film, that would be one of the best love-films I ever saw. I am also a hughe fan of French movies, they are always so good. I recommend 'Les rivières pourpres' (The Crimson Rivers) to everyone! For the TV-part, I am a hughe addict/fan of House MD. I also try to not miss my weekly updates of 'Shark' and 'Bad Girls'.
Aaaah, me again. I surely shan't forget to mention that I'm an e-mail-junk, I love receiving and answering it! You've got a question, suggestion or threat for me or you just want to say hi? Don't hesitate, DO IT. I'll answer it asap. Really. There's always something to talk about.
With all my love
Copy-paste section. Random nonsense from now on, so skipable:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
-- Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage (from mordechaimalachai)
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you are emo inside and only let your friends know, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate it when people steal your ideas or quote you and pretend the idea or quote is their own, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you frequently burst out in song for no particular reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you support werewolf rights, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think yaoi is hot, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you feel your urge to kill rising when someone, especially educated people like teachers, talk about "doing good", and you wish people would get the difference between adjectives and adverbs, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die of oxygen starvation if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would die laughing your butt off.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two mooses meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile. (okay, I was drunk)
If you only got a Myspace account because you were bored, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think there is a hot yaoi couple in every manga out there, if you just look for it hard enough, and you always look for it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If, for any particular reason, you have laughed during a movie that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you think that colleges and universities were just invented to make people with older sibling feel crappy, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever run up the 'down' escalator or vice versa, copy and paste this into our profile.
If you're easily confussed or confuzzled add this to you're profile.
If there are times where you annoy people just for the fun of it, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.