Author has written 14 stories for Last of Us.
I'm a writer. I took a break between drafts of my book to write some fanfic for The Last of Us, because after I finished the game I couldn't get it out of my mind. New stories are popping up periodically.
My stories are also posted to my AO3 page: . A few of my stories are only posted there, because of limitations in the FF formatting options.
And you can also follow me on my tumblr blog: . Sometimes I post stories there too.
Come. Join my obsession.
Cover Me Up and Related Stories
My most popular story is the full-length Joel/Ellie romance novella, Cover Me Up. Since writing it, I've been working on a series of related short stories. Here's a comprehensive list of all the related stories, in chronological order (not order of writing), and a guide to how they fit into the main Cover Me Up storyline.
- Simple Gifts, rated T. Set in the Fall of 2035.
- Shooting Practice, rated T for language. Set in the summer of 2037.
- Cover Me Up, rated M for very strong language and graphic sex. Set during 2039 and 2040.
- A Night at the Movies, rated M for language. Set in the summer of 2039, this is a retelling of a scene from Summer (Part 1) of Cover Me Up from Joel's point of view.
- Joel's Summer, rated M for language and graphic sex. Set in the summer of 2039, this expands on A Night at the Movies and retells the entirety of Summer (Part 1) and Summer (Part 2) of Cover Me Up from Joel's point of view.
- The Morning After, rated M for language and sexual situations. Set in the summer of 2039, this happens immediately after the events described in Summer (Part 2) of Cover Me Up.
- Skinny Dipping, rated M for language and graphic sex. Set in the summer of 2039, this takes place sometime between Summer (Part 2) and Fall (Part 1) of Cover Me Up.
Guest Review Policy
I welcome guest reviews on my stories. However, these are my works and I reserve the right to moderate guest reviews. Any reviews about my stories or my writing, good or bad, I will be happy to post without editing. Reviews that have nothing to do with my story or writing and consist entirely of denigrating my choice of ship, wishing me death and/or rape, or other types of personal attacks will be ignored and deleted.