Author has written 41 stories for Digimon, Pokémon, Codename: Kids Next Door, Life and Times of Juniper Lee, Suite Life series, Arthur, Peanuts, Sonic the Hedgehog, My Little Pony, and As Told By Ginger.
IMPORTANT NOTE (12/29/2014)- FOR ANY 'AS TOLD BY GINGER' FANS WHO WOULD LIKE TO BETA READ FOR AN UPCOMING FIC, PLEASE PM ME AT THE START OF THE NEW YEAR AND I WILL BE SURE TO GET BACK TO YOU WITH MY INFORMATION SO WE CAN GET STARTED.
Contact Me At:
Yahoo Messenger: rd_revue
I'm on Skype! Add me as a contact by searching for 'RaveTheRich'.
Archive of Our Own Page:
New or important items in my profile are underlined.
About Me (More to come in the future) Remember that only the important things are kept secret:
D.O.B.: May 28
Family: Father, Mother and one sister
Home: Annapolis, Maryland, USA (Home of the Naval Academy! GO NAVY! Beat Army!)
What You Can Call Me: Rave, RTR, Rave Rich, or my given name 'William' is also fine.
Soda: (Tie) Dr. Pepper and Coca-Cola
Singer (Male): Peter Gabriel, Steve Winwood (Bring Me a Higher Love Oh-O)
Singer (Female): (Tie) Madonna and Janet Jackson
Group: Steve Miller Band, Bad Company, Pearl Jam, REM
Music Genre: Rock
Pizza Toppings: Sausage and Chicken Breast
Sport: Auto Racing (I root for: Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Lewis Hamilton, Kimi Raikkonen, Helio Castroneves, Danica Patrick, Simona de Silvestro et. al)
Piece of Jewerly: Watch (No piercings for me.)
Team: Baltimore Ravens (NFL), Baltimore Orioles (MLB)
THE DEFINITION OF:
RAVE: v., raved, rav·ing, raves
To speak wildly, irrationally, or incoherently.
To roar; rage: The storm raved along the coast.
To speak or write with wild enthusiasm: Critics raved about the new play.
To utter or express in a frenzied manner.
RICH: adj., rich·er, rich·est.
Having great worth or value: a rich harvest of grain.
Magnificent; sumptuous: a rich brocade.
Having an abundant supply: rich in ideas.
Abounding, especially in natural resources: rich land.
Meaningful and significant: “a rich sense of the transaction between writer and reader” (William Zinsser).
Very productive and therefore financially profitable: rich seams of coal.
Pleasantly full and mellow: a rich tenor voice.
Informal. Highly amusing.
(Definitions courtesy of)
Upcoming Projects or Projects in Progress (Now with the titles to each individual story and story progress):
Upcoming Video Game Crossover-
All Roads Lead to the Grand Festival (Minamoshipping)- Several of the stories and the tales that came about from my Valentine's Day effort 'Giving of Yourself' are coming together in this chaptered story. Now at over 150,000 words and with the companion story of how May and Kelly got together completed, this story appears to be going in the right direction. I'm looking at finishing it with no more than 55 chapters by the winter 2011.
Not Listening Has It's Advantages (FireredShipping)- Due to the great response to this one shot, I have decided to make it a chaptered story. Five chapters into this week, I've hit a nice rhythm, and have even decided to put in a three-part miniseries where Zoey and Ash get invited to a special hybrid contest/battle double team tournament in Arlington, Texas, USA at the new 100,000 seat Cowboys Stadium. One coordinator teams up with a trainer in the tournament. It is here that the two face off, and defeat, a new threat while attempting to gain notoriety overseas and strengthen their relationship at the same time.
A Confession Gone Awry (formerly 'Overcoming The Odds') (Pokemon- Appealshipping Romance)- Season Two Finale split in two chapters is now complete. Now back with Season Three. Season finale should come this February or March leading to the final season in June.
Finding That Which We Do Not Seek (SapphirePearlShipping)- This is a new planned work scheduled for release in mid to late September. Imagine a terribly depressed May, a Dawn more jovial than usual, a family destroyed by a mother's selfish actions, a daughter that doesn't want to understand, but eventually does, a thirteen-year-old serving as the comforter and mother figure for a fourteen-year-old, a three month tour of the United States for coordinators and a comic relief duo of Barry and Kenny. Do I have your attention, yet? Well imagine, also, that this will be my first 'for sure' work released on this site with lime to lemon content. Interested now? i thought so. PM me with more information on this. I'm working out the kinks of it as I write this and the notes are coming along real nicely, too.
Under Construction (PurpleVioletShipping or Kelly/Marina)- An 'All Roads' side story, and the first in the time line, where Kelly comes out to her folks, comes across Marina who had an argument with Jimmy, the two get together and Marina does something absolutely horrific to Kelly during a very vulnerable time in her life. This is a fall series with short chapters and frequent updates to accommodate my return to school with updates.
School Daze (BeautyandtheGeekShipping or Conway/Holly)- Another 'All Roads' side story, which takes place after 'Where Moonlit Roads Meet' where Conway and Holly get together during the fall 2008 semester at the Rustboro Academy. It's here that Kelly and May have their first date, as well. The initial two chapters have already been posted with the remainder being posted in the fall alongside 'Under Construction'.
-I am on the 'Favorite Author's' list of ChoboChan, the first time that I've made such a list! I am also a favorite author of Cyber Anko, Jeck, Newtype Omega, DarkSierraTangoCharlie, Pyjamas, Arisachu, Digi-Girl101, Akane Naomi, Panty Poison, Roxius, trollfag, Kori Tsudo, unknown604, eparadigm, KFD, Sara Miyamoto, Narora Uchimaki-Vizard Leader Chimcharziad, WitChan, The-Jaron, Avegaille, Damned Lolita, cascade88, AppealShippingRulez, Abbodon, pokemonguardian4260, Pokemonfancody, StarPika555, Readerzzz, Blakeface, Henry X, SithAnimeLord, MiStraLL, laffany, Appeal-Ikari-Shipper-Aura, ShadowKing1988, DariusXXI Acooler1, GespenstKAF, shadowdragonadv,JbstormburstADV, JapanManiac, Pikachu247, GK Mendoza, d-s-Unit, Digifan23, YokaiMoon, Monotonously-Sporadic, womynrule, Levi Kipp, JimandArtie4ever, pika123, Cyntalan, grlplysme, Zatch Bell-01, misamisayuri12, Renshin Amara, Kitsunetails8, Music and Reading Lover, HikariNozomi4ever, iKissTomboyz, tenchi-noyami, SCIFIGUY55, Nascarsdrivers 2, DarkKetchum92, Nougatocity, Rinku588, TND, Telepek, ThePencilKnight, Novadragon07, Admrl Washinton, s87griffin, SheikJunkie24, mafee, pokeman500, timprime1, Black Ace 0, pantherjtg, Tyler fowler 1, DARKVOLVE, kismet-wayfinder, AshMayShipping, setina, Lunamagi, Awesome Mikey, ElaineSohma, chris29960aim, PokePenguin2469, Gear001, Trainer1232, Megaman88, TheAwesomeBroNelly, setsunaTiger, Anticapitalist Writers Front, echic24, Smoke and Shadow, RED TIGER SKUNK, and now Nauran!That is a total of 101 authors in four years of writing fanfiction!
'FINDING THAT WHICH WE DO NOT SEEK' POINTS SYSTEM
100 points - Contest Victor
The only bonus points are for match knockouts (when one coordinator beats another before the five minute time limit expires). Ten (10) points are awarded for that and those points are available for any round meaning the most bonus points any coordinator can earn in a single contest is forty (40).
LINKS FROM THE RAVE
- Forget politics as usual! Once you see this man and listen to his lecture on the United States and its Constitution, you'll be saying 'Michael Badnarik for President'!
Avegaille as well!- For fans of 'A Confession Gone Awry', a fan of the story, and a great artist on top of that, created this work in June of 2008. It's the sisters, Zoey and Rocky, in a piece entitled 'I Feel Loved'. Enjoy the other works of
- I make it no secret that I live in the state of Maryland. During the Olympics, me and my family were bombarded with a particular commercial from our state lottery. They've always made...unique commercials as far back as I can remember and this is no exception. The song is called 'Getting Better' by Bob Schneider.
- This is probably the closest that I'll ever get to putting a copy and paste bit on my profile page, but alas; this is not one. I say thank goodness, because all you need to do is click the link and read it. This is called 'The Bill of No Rights'. One will (correctly) argue that if you are gonna give someone a list of things they can do, it only makes sense to also include a list of things they cannot do. They include things you just don't have a right to. It might hurt some feelings, but tough shit. It is worth reading and understanding the message. It takes only three minutes to read, but it's worth it.
- John Boehner is a Republican United States Congressman from the state of Ohio representing its 8th district, which includes suburbs of Cincinnati and Dayton. He's also the current Speaker of the House of Representatives. In this 41-second clip, he sings the 'Boehner Birthday Song', which, as you'll learn, doesn't last too long. I thought it was sort of funny, especially when his fellow representative says that it would be best for them not to sing the next verse. Enjoy...if for no other reason but shits and giggles as Boehner gets all joyous and gay on the house floor.
- My posting of many different files to be shared with people. They contain mostly audio clips from me, but can also contain photos, previews of other stories and some exclusive works, as well!
- Again, please be sure to check out my blog!
Unsafe External Link