Author has written 12 stories for Supernatural, D.Gray-Man, and Criminal Minds.
Hi, I'm Crowsnight. I am a reader/writer on fanfiction.net. My favorite pairings are YULLEN, Drarry, MorganXReid, GakupoXKaito, Sebiel, Gratsu, Shizaya, AoKise, KagaKuro, FrauXTeito, and NezuShi. I do not write lemons, and most of my stories are rated T. I'm a serious fangirl (;P), and my favorite animes are D. Gray-Man, Black Butler, Ghost Hunt, Durarara!!, Kuroko no Basuke, Fairy Tail, No.6, 07-Ghost, etc.
I love to chat, so if you want to talk about anything, just PM me!
I'll warn you right now, nearly all my stories are depressing and contain yaoi/shounen-ai, whichever you want to call it, cutting, and Bruise has eating disorders and lots of domestic violence. Yeah, Bruise is seriously dark-themed and not for the light of heart.
Favorite Funny Quotes:
"Worry not for I am awesome!" -Bak Chang (D.Gray Man)
"This is bad, Lenalee! You have to start thinking more sexy thoughts, or else, you'll never get a lover!" -Lavi (D.Gray Man) (Aw, poor Lenalee)
"Yeah, but when you're that happy, I just want to smack you." -Eiri Yuki (Gravitation)
"Pair up in pairs of three! Good, now line up in a circle. Nice, and lastly, line up alphabetically by height." -Some football coach I can't remember.
Update on Stories:
Roots: Complete (Warnings: Wincest)
Deep: Discontinued (Warnings: cutting)
Situation: Complete (Warnings: cutting, VERY slight domestic violence on accident, Mpreg, yaoi/shounen-ai, suicidal thoughts/actions)
(Situation's sequel) Illusions: Discontinued and Adopted by Xion2010 (Warnings: yuri, yaoi/shounen-ai)
Bruise: Complete (Warnings: cutting, domestic violence, rape, emotional/physical/sexual partner abuse, purging anorexia nervosa/eating disorders, yaoi/shonen-ai)
The Lycanthrope Trilogy: Mind: Complete. If you love werewolves/supernatural things and Yullen, I highly recommend this story! (Warnings: yaoi/shounen-ai)
The Lycanthrope Trilogy: Heart: On Hold (Warnings: yaoi/shounen-ai)
Songs: Complete. (One-shots are being added.) (Warnings are posted for each chapter.)
Snow White: One-shot (Warnings: cutting, bullying, suicidal thoughts/actions)
Hero: One-shot (Warnings: cutting, bullying, suicidal thoughts/actions)
Chains: On Hold (Warnings: sex trafficking, prostitution, rape, sexual/physical abuse, shounen-ai/yaoi)
Sober: One-shot (Warnings: drug use and shounen-ai/yaoi)
Kiseki Mana Walker: Allen and Kanda's daughter in Situation and Illusions. She has Neko Innocence (cat ears and cat tail, or for more information, you can get details of this Innocence form in Chapter 29: Neko News of Situation), and blood red eyes. The way she was born caused the Innocence to unlock parts of her brain unreachable for a normal human, and she is unable to forget anything. She is also smarter than Bookman when she turned twelve. She is mixed with a snow leopard and has monochrome hair as long as Kanda's. Age: 16. Lesbian. Goth.
Nox Lolita: Kiseki's crush in Illusions. She's Goth and works part-time at a gothic store called Vamp Bites. She has blue and black hair, green eyes, and likes the wear black or band t-shirts (information on her appearance is in Chapter 2: Kanda's in Trouble! in Illusions. Age: 17. Lesbian.
Foxy Evers: Former toy store owner and now exorcist in Situation and Illusions (More information on her past can be found in Chapter 7: Innocence in Cobalt Part 1 and Chapter 34: World War Walker: Dress-up). She has short, black hair and emerald eyes like Lavi. Age: 26. Bisexual.
Shiloh Nile: Kanda's dead mate in Lycanthrope. You'll have to read about him!
Lolita: A Shadow lin-lin in Lycanthrope. She's friends with Allen, and she has red eyes, black hair, and wears a black, strapless dress. (More information on her appearance and personality in Chapter 6: Element of Lycanthrope.)
Haze: A Water lin-lin in Lycanthrope. She has a sarcastic and arrogant attitude, like Kanda, and she has sky blue hair pulled into a short French braid, green eyes, and wears a mermaid-style dress made of different colored fish scales. (More information on her personality and appearance in Chapter 5: Survival of The Lycanthrope Trilogy: Mind.)
Oka: A mermaid in Lycanthrope. She's extremely friendly and bubbly, and she has platinum blonde hair, lilac hair, and a blue-green tail. (More information in Chapter 7: Training of The Lycanthrope Trilogy: Mind.)
Zauryn: Allen's dragon in Lycanthrope. (More information on her and Kanda's dragon, Nadira, can be found in Chapter 18: Caverns of The Lycanthrope Trilogy: Mind.)
Alec Glass: A lycanthrope in Lycanthrope. He's very nice, but has a Kanda-like edge. (More information can be found throughout The Lycanthrope Trilogy: Heart)
Why is bullying still here? Because of stereotypes. If you are one of these and hate the stereotype, copy and paste this to your profile with #NOT next to it.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
MORE FAVORITE FUNNY QUOTES:
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Boys are like slinkeys. Useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE, now that's weird.
Person #1: Happiness is just around the corner!
Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot.
You're just jealous because the voices in my head talk to me and not you.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people. (I'm a gun supporter, so don't flame!)
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip 'n slide.
I don't obsess, I think intensely.
Evening news is where they say, "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it's not.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
My mind works like lightning...one flash and then it's gone.
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then it hit me.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and have their shoes.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. But if the doctor is cute, screw the fruit!
I used to have super powers... But my therapist took them away.
Just when I think you said the most stupidest thing ever, you keep on talking.
Knowledge is power, and power is the root of all evil. So study to be evil!
I don't care about what you're doing so much as the idiotic way you're doing it.
Call me weird, call me strange, call me different, I won't change.
The early bird catches the worm, on the other hand, the early worm get's eaten.
I love you is eight letters. So is bullsh*t.
I know it sounds like I'm in denial. But I'm not.
As I said before, I never repeat myself.
Always remember your unique. Just like everyone else.
Some people are like a slinky: not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
It's all craps and giggles until someone giggles and craps.
Let's eat Grandma! Wait, no. Let's eat, Grandma! Punctuation: it saves lives.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.
Despite the look on my face...you're still talking.
I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement and physics.
Guns don't kill people. Dads with pretty daughters do.
If history repeats itself, I am so getting a dinosaur!
I am currently unsupervised. I know, it freaks me out, too, but the possibilities are endless!
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears will kill you.
Sometimes, I question my sanity. Occasionally, it replies.
Alcohol. Because no good story begins with a salad.
I am the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid!
I don't hold grudges. I remember facts.
People keep thinking I care. Weird.
Of course your opinion matters! Just not to me.
I never finish anythi
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!
Welcome to the dark side! Are you that surprised that we lied about the cookies?
Having a dirty mind makes ordinary conversations so much more interesting!
It take only a second to show someone how you feel about them. The police call it indicent exposure, but whatever.
"Trust me, you can dance!" -Alcohol
I did not mean to offend you. That was just a bonus.
I'm allergic to stupidity, so I break out in sarcasm.
I hate being bipolar, because it's so freakin' awesome!
I'd tell you to go to H*ll, but I work there, and I really don't want to see you everyday.
When I told you I was normal, I might have exaggerated slightly.
I know the voices aren't real, but they have great ideas.
There's too much blood in my alcohol system.
I don't skinny dip. I chunky dunk.
Every day, thousands of innocent plants are killed by vegetarians. Stop the violence. Eat bacon.
You know that little thing in the back of your brain that tells you not to say things you shouldn't? I don't have one of those.
"That's too much bacon." -no one ever
My level of sarcasm is at the point that I don't if I'm kidding or not.
I'm not always rude and sarcastic. Sometimes, I'm asleep.
333. I'm only half evil.
Children's book titles that never made it to the best seller list:
1. You Were a Mistake
2. Strangers Have the Best Candy
3. The Magic World Inside the Abandoned Refrigerator
4. The Boy that Died from Eating All His Vegetables
5. Your Nightmares Are Real!
6. Grandpa Gets a Casket
7. Dad's New Wife, Robert
8. Curious George and the High Voltage Fence
9. The Pop-Up Book of Human Anatomy
10. Whining, Kicking, and Screaming to Get Your Way
11. What Is that Dog Doing to the Other Dog?
12. Why Can't Mr. Fork and Mrs. Electrical Outlet be Friends?
13. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
Why Parents Drink
A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished
It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing
But it's not only the passion... Dad, she's pregnant.
Don't worry, Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care
P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at
Call me when it's safe to come home.
You know you're obsessed with D. Gray Man when...
1. You feel there is a connection between yourself and one of the characters.
2. You relate to this character so much that you roleplay him or her.
3. You start to call yourself the character's name.
4. When something happens to the character in the anime or manga, you react as well.
5. You memorize every single fighting move that character has.
6. Even the ones NO ONE knows.
7. In Japanese.
8. You find yourself quoting the character in everyday conversation.
9. Your friends call you the character's name on a regular basis.
10. Some of your friends only know you by that name.
11. You've gotten into the habit of saying "STRIKE!" when you see a pretty girl.
12. You can't stop saying "che" when you're annoyed.
13. Or in general.
14. Whenever you see people dressed up as demons on Halloween, you scream "AKUMA!" and try to purify them.
15. You think you can do anything with your left arm.
16. You get upset when you figure out you can't.
17. You accuse your non-DGM friends as being Noah and try to eliminate them.
18. When you find that isn't possible, you try to convert them into loving DGM.
19. You have succeeded every single time.
20. You insist the snitch in Harry Potter is just Timcanpy in disguise.
21. You have preferences with how to spell names ( eg. Yu vs Yuu, Rabi vs Lavi, Rinalee vs Lenalee ) and will fight to the death to defend them.
22. You've never found top hats sexier until you've seen Allen, Cross and Tyki in them.
23. You think the Millenium Earl is the most brilliant villian in anime or manga and love to hate him.
24. You're convinced that all Tyki wants is to rape Allen.
25. You stare at your arm and scream "ACTIVATE!" then wonder why it doesn't work.
26. Your left arm ached after you saw episode 56.
27. You'll never look at the words "Noah", "Innocence" and "exorcist" the same way again.
28. Straight pairings involving Allen, Lavi or Kanda have suddenly become an odd occurrence.
29. Your favorite flower is a lotus.
30. You have a habitual hero complex.
31. You cosplay as your favorite character all the time.
32. You dream of being your favorite character all the time.
33. You've become convinced you ARE your favorite character, regardless of what gender you are.
34. You're tickled pink that Lavi's commands involve "growing" and "extending" .
35. The only thing you think of when you see "DGM" is "D. Gray Man", despite what it was meant to stand for.
36. You've watched the anime over 20 times.
37. You've read the manga more times than that.
38. You were upset when you saw the word "Fin" in episode 103 and yelled at the screen that it wasn't true.
39. You know all the filler characters, no matter how obscure.
40. You can recall every event and name the episode it happened in.
41. You can do the same with the manga.
42. You're a horrible spoiler when you come across people who aren't up-to-date with the manga.
43. You know who Joyd is.
44. You know all the new Noah.
45. You've bookmarked the wikipedia page for your favorite character.
46. You removed the bookmark because you found you already knew everything.
47. You returned to the wikipedia page and edited something that was wrong.
48. You know your favorite character's birthday and celebrate it every year.
49. You realize that Allen and Kanda are so much alike that it would be a crime for them NOT to be together.
50. You know what Yullen, AreKan, Lucky, Yuuvi and Laven are.
51. You support one of those and always will.
52. You've seen every single DGM-themed AMV on YouTube.
53. You think Tyki makes a great Winnie the Pooh.
54. You're laughing because you know EXACTLY what reference that was.
55. You know who TehExorcist is.
56. You've downloaded or otherwise illegally obtained all the songs in the DGM soundtrack.
57. You recognize one of those songs as your personal theme song.
58. You know all the words to The Musician's Song by heart.
59. You know their translation.
60. You find it uncannily ironic that Tyki broke Allen's Innocence.
61. Every time you see that part of the anime, the words "chest rape" come to mind.
62. You're now convinced that Tyki is a direct descendant of Pedobear.
63. Swords win over guns, unless the gun happens to be Judgment.
64. You've seen the episode where Kanda gets a fanboy.
65. Flashbacks have become your worst enemies.
66. You think the flashback from chapter 190 was the only well-written one.
67. You watch for manga updates every day and spazz like a moron when you see it's been updated.
68. You wish Hoshino would just get over that sprained wrist already.
69. You found Chibi!Lavi and Chibi!Kanda to be the most adorable things on the face of the Earth.
70. You wish Komui would drop a Neko potion on Kanda.
70.5. And on Allen.
71. And a rabbit one on Lavi.
72. Some part of you, whether it be only a sliver, wants to see Road die.
73. You attempt to shoot your friend with your hand and wonder why you two didn't combine into a transexual hair monster.
74. Tyki's berserk form causes the words "tentacle monster" to pop into your head.
75. You just sickened yourself with how badly your mind ran rampant upon thinking that.
76. You've suddenly gained a huge appetite and can't get enough food.
77. You blame that on your left arm.
78. You cried when Cross disappeared.
79. You cried when you thought Kanda, Krory and Lavi died in the Ark.
80. You cried with joy when you realized they didn't.
81. You think Chaoji is a waste of life.
82. You can relate Chaoji to the character of the same name from Naruto.
83. You find Kanda and Sasuke oddly alike.
84. You're wondering why Allen hasn't been labeled a general yet.
85. You think Allen's "14th moments" are epically sexy.
86. Scratch that, ALL of Allen's moments are epically sexy.
87. You want to personally write a thank you note to Hoshino for all the times she drew Kanda shirtless.
88. You've gotten into the habit of calling people "Moyashi" and "Usagi" .
89. Your friends know you as "the D. Gray Man freak" .
90. You know EXACTLY why it's called "D. Gray Man" .
91. You just lied and you have no idea.
92. You draw DGM fanart.
93. You read and write DGM fanfiction.
94. You have your own DGM OC.
95. Your Facebook, Myspace, Youtube and every other social networking site you go on is covered with DGM related pictures and quotes.
96. Whenever someone in your family acts like an annoying idiot, you have the sudden urge to kick them in the head or hit them with a clipboard.
97. You find yourself reaching for Mugen when angered.
98. You've become worried every time you procrastinate that an old man will come from nowhere and kick you in the face.
99. You can never look at a panda the same way ever again.
100. You just read this entire list smiling and nodding to at least 30 of these.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you've ever said:
-Yaoi. Oh my gosh, THE FEELS!!!
-Yeah, I write about two guys making out and having babies together.
-Why would I write about two guys making out and having babies together? Because it's freakin' hot!
-Sorry, I just had a fangirl moment.
-(In a classroom) Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! That's too hot to comprehend!
-Fangirling is hard to explain. You either stop breathing or can't stop breathing.
-EEP!! Kanda's going to give me a nosebleed! Take off the shirt! Take off the shirt!
-Yullen is awesome. I just don't understand AreKan.
-Traitor! Allen forever belongs to Kanda! Tyki needs to teach Lavi a lesson for trying to steal Kanda's beansprout!
-Anime is not a cartoon!
-Shut up, or I'll call you many things in Japanese.
-Can you help me not tremble? Yullen Fluff makes me do that sometimes.
If you are stupid enough to annoy Kanda and NOT run away screaming, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Kanda and Allen totally belong together, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you almost died laughing when you saw the episode where Allen had the octopus stuck on his head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Tyki should be allowed to have his way with Lavi whenever he wants, copy this into your profile.
If you think Tyki and Lavi belong together no matter what copy this into their profile.
If you are in love with Kanda dispite the fact that he wants you dead, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think all the good ones are either married, gay, or fictional creatures, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever been on the computer for multiple hours, reading fan fictions, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have a million and one notebooks, and still need more for your imagination and creativity, copy this into your profile.
If you spend lots of time talking to yourself and reciting lines from your fave characters, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of kids out there are concerned with being popular or fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, IwuvKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr, Black Panther Warrior, Mina the Mischevious, Big Green Eyes, akkiangel, LunaHilary, singergirl221, Vixen Of The Flame,-a-lost-cause-317-, Silver Element, BlueSkyHeaven, Sabaku no Rebecca, FullMoonAtMidnight, IXLoveXGaaraXNaruto, Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare, Lecelamona Lecelanet Marzakey, Happycafegirl, AliceXxX, Crowsnight66
Advice for guys
When she acts shy...
When she runs away from you...
When she puts her face near yours...
When she kicks and punches you...
When she is silent...
When she ignores you...
When she pulls away...
When you see her at her worst...
When she screams at you...
When you see her walking...
When she's scared...
When she looks like somethings the matter...
While she holds your hand...
- You really don't need any tips just be your flawless selves and let the
Post this in the next 69 seconds and you will have the best day of your life
You say English, we say Japanese
You say Justin Bieber, we say Vocaloid
You say swords, we say D. Gray Man
You say reality, we say anime
You say comics, we say manga
You say hello, we say konichiwa
You learn Japanese from classes, we learn from shows
You cry if a character dies, we have a rainbow of emotions
You crush on pop stars, we crush on anime characters
You think we're crazy, but we think you're just normal
You say souls, we say Soul Eater
You Say Ninja, we Say Naruto
You say Family, we say Vongola
You say Gay, we say Yaoi
You think we're fangirls/fanboys, but we're all Otakus
Re-Post this if your an Otaku and proud!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
You say BABY PINK
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In".
5. Put decaf in the coffeemaker for 3 weeks once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "To Go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity... Send this to someone to make them smile. It's called therapy... Live well, laugh often, and love much!
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
Re-post this if you laughed or are planning to do any of these things.
See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night, he talked his friend out of suicide.
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself.
See that old man you made fun of because of his ugly scars? He fought for our country.
See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow because his family is too poor.
See that girl you made fun of for wearing lots of make-up? You bullied her for being ugly without it, too.
Re-Post this if you are against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't. Your life would probably not be as harsh as theirs.