Author has written 30 stories for Austin & Ally, Gravity Falls, My Babysitter's a Vampire, Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Caster Chronicles, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Spider-Man, Fault in Our Stars, Legion series, Kami Garcia, Divergent Trilogy, Sonic the Hedgehog, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Lab Rats, 2012.
OK SO THIS IS A REALLY IMPORTANT MESSAGE!
FOLLOW MY FRIEND JAMEL AT jamel'stories ON FF! IM PROUD TO SAY I WAS HIS INSPIRATION TO JOIN US HERE IN FANDOM-LAND!
I ALSO THINK YOU SHOULD ALL FOLLOW MY FRIEND PATRYK AT blackwolf102 ON FF! HE'S BEEN HERE FOR A YEAR, AND I'VE OFFICIALLY BECOME HIS BETA ON HIS PJO STORY! IT'S REALLY GOOD, GO READ IT!
ANOTHER ONE OF MY FRIENDS IS VICENTE AT vicentegomez ON FF,
SO COME ON FRIENDS, FOLLOW MY FRIENDS FROM SCHOOL AND CHECK OUT WHAT THEY'RE WRITING FOR YOU! :D
(PS. I HAVE A COUPLE OF NEW FICS I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOWARD TO POSTING FOR YOU ALL)
Feel free to comment, I love criticism! I'm grateful for all my readers so far... :DDDDDD
Ok so I know I don't usually reply to my reviews but I'm extremely grateful for them!! I just want to make sure that everyone knows how appreciative I am. I love my readers and thank you all for the reviews! :)))))))
Austin and Ally
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
The Fault in our Stars
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
CATEGORIES I WILL BEGIN WRITING FOR SOON:
Zack and Cody (Suite Life, and On Deck)
Girl Meets World
- Bullet Wound: In Progress (Austin and Ally)
- Envious: Completed (Austin and Ally)
- Insecure: Completed (Harry Potter)
- Monsters: Completed (Austin and Ally/My Babysitter's A Vampire)
- Reading Hurts: In Progress (Gravity Falls/Catching Fire)
- The Name That Cursed A Soul: Completed (Comes before Monsters in Chronological Order) (MBAV)
- The One I Loved Most: Completed (MBAV)
- The Orphan's Brother: Completed (Gravity Falls)
- The Holiday Lynx: Completed (Gravity Falls)
- Sarah: In Progress (Gravity Falls)
- Secrets: In Progress (Sequel to Monsters) (Austin and Ally/MBAV)
- Daughter of Poseidon: In Progress (PJO)
- If I Die Young-Our Forever Paradise: Completed (Gravity Falls)
- Son Of Zeus: Completed(PJO)
- True Love: Completed (Austin and Ally/Other)
- Valentine: Completed (Caster Chronicles)
- Dear Gwen: Completed (Spider-Man)
- Joining You At Last: Completed (TFIOS)
- A Call From Heaven: Completed (TFIOS)
- Love Is A Scary Thing: Completed (Legion Series, Kami Garcia)
- Only If There Was Cake: Completed (Divergent)
- Do I Know You? -A Divergent and TFIOS short story: Completed (Divergent/TFIOS)
- Blast From the Past: Completed (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Not Without You (A slightly longer than normal One-Shot)Completed (TMNT 2012)
- The Leader in Blue: Completed (TMNT 2012)
- The Ultimate Sacrifice: Completed (Lab Rats 2012)
- When You're Gone: Completed (PJO)
- Gold: Completed (PJO)
- Playing Dressup: Completed(TMNT 2012)
- The Real Nightmare: Completed (TMNT 2012)
The Seven Tragedies Series:
When You're Gone: Percy
Burnt Out: Frank in progress)
The rest are coming soon...
The Monsters Series:
The Name that Cursed a Soul: The Prequel
Monsters: Book 1
Secrets: Book 2
To be determined if there will be further installments to the series...
Favorite Book Series: Beautiful Creatures (seriously best series ever)
Favorite Book: Unbreakable (Kami Garcia never ceases to outdo herself)
Favorite Song: Outside by Ellie Goulding
Favorite TV Show: MBAV (Praying that they bring it back) also Gravity Falls and Austin and Ally
Favorite Movie: Jurassic World (Even though I had my eyes shut half of the time it was amazing!)
Favorite Hobby(ies): drawing/writing
Weirdest Dream: I was in TASM2 and Spidey had to save me from Electro...(Me and Spidey became Best Friends!)
Favorite Celebrity: right now I'm between Vanessa Morgan and Laura Marano
Talents: hopefully I'm a good writer, and I like to think my singing skills aren't bad
Pet Peeves: cliffhangers, messy rooms, cursing
Edward or Jacob: Jacob even though I'm obsessed with vampires
Favorite Color: purple
Dream Job: interior designer/architect/artist/chef
Best Dream: all of my favorite celebrities showed up at my house to take pictures and give autographs
Other stuff: I watch American Idol every season, I easily memorize lyrics to songs I like, go on twitter a lot
I guess that's it...not sure what else to say...um I get emotional when a favorite character on a TV show leaves or is killed off...I'm a bit of a perfectionist...I am always smiling... :))))))
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE BOOK AND THE MOVIE (PJO: The Lightning Thief)
1. Since when can Poseidon show up outta the water really huge and MADE outta water, then shrink?
2. Why did Zeus and Poseidon have that meeting?
3. Since when does Yancy have a pool?
4. Yancy's name isn't mentioned.
5. Why's Grover black? (no racism)
6. Why's it high school?
7. Where's Nancy Bobofit?
8. When is Mrs. Dodds an ENGLISH teacher?
9. Since when is she a SUBSTITUTE teacher?
10. Don't they start the book at the field trip?
11. Since when can Percy read Greek like *snaps fingers* that?
12. When is Grover such a perv?
13. How come he's not a scrawny little kid?
14. Why does he have crutches?
15. Mrs. Dodds wanted to see Percy because he used his powers. In the movie, she just randomly does it.
16. Chiron throws Percy Riptide.
17. Riptide's not a clicky pen, it has a cap
18. Mrs. Dodds is supposed to turn to ashes and monster dust.
19. Chiron is supposed to take Riptide back.
20. The mist is supposed to affect everyone into thinking there's someone called Mrs. Kerr.
21. Percy's supposed to have a Latin exam.
22. Percy's supposed to eavesdrop on Chiron and Grover.
23. What happened to the Fates?
24. Isn't Yancy a BOARDING SCHOOL? Meaning he doesn't go home at the end of the day?
25. Grover hasn't met Gabe yet
26. When the heck did Percy turn 17?
27. When did Gabe do THAT??? (I will not say what THAT is for the children . . . *shudder*)
28. What happened to "Gabe's private study"?
29. What about Montauk?
30. What happened to the cabin at Montauk?
31. Grover doesn't reveal his goatliness until the cabin at Montauk.
32. Gabe's car's supposed to get totaled by a lightning bolt.
33. Since when does Percy enter camp with Grover?
34. Isn't Grover supposed to pass out?
35. Why does Percy still have Riptide?
36. Isn't Percy supposed to snap the horn off the Minotaur? It gets stuck in a tree.
37. Doesn't Percy pass out AFTER he drags Grover into camp?
38. Why does Grover drag Percy to camp and not the other way around?
39. Isn't he supposed to see Annabeth and Chiron before he blacks out?
40. Isn't Annabeth supposed to be taking care of him?
41. What happened to Argus?
42. Doesn't Annabeth interrogate him?
43. What about nectar and ambrosia?
44. Even though the deleted scene DID have nectar and ambrosia, Annabeth's not supposed to be there.
45. What about Dionysus?
46. The Minotaur horn?
47. Chiron explains everything, not Grover.
48. Isn't Chiron the only centaur at camp?
49. Isn't Grover supposed to be getting judged?
50. Why's everyone older than they really should be?
51. Doesn't Chiron show him the cabins? ALL the cabins?
52. How does he just automatically know Percy's a son of Poseidon?
53. Percy's supposed to stay at the Hermes cabin.
54. He's supposed to be introduced to Luke by Annabeth.
55. What happened to Clarisse?
56. Why didn't Percy become "the supreme lord of the bathroom"?
57. What happened to the barbecue dinner? Percy's FIRST dinner?
58. The sacrifices?
59. Magic goblets?
60. He's supposed to be on Annabeth's Capture the Flag team.
61. What happened to him pwning the Ares kids?
62. What happened to Annabeth's invisibility Yankees cap?
63. Why'd Percy pwn Annabeth?
64. Speaking of which, why'd he gawk at her while she was fighting?
65. What's with Grover flirting with the Aphrodites?
66. His pan pipes?
67. Whoa, what's with the really odd dinner?
68. What's with the nymphs flirting with Percy?
69. Since when does Hades come outta the fire like that?
70. What about Percy's dreams (the one at Montauk)?
71. What happened to the Oracle?
72. Percy doesn't sneak out, he gets assigned with the quest.
73. And why'd he play Capture the Flag right away? He's supposed to be at camp for a few -what, days, weeks? -to train.
74. And he's supposed to get claimed by Poseidon during Capture the Flag.
75. But first get attacked by a hellhound.
76. And since when do they go to Luke for help?
77. What happened to Thalia's pine?
78. Half Blood Hill?
79. Also, now that I'm on the topic, why'd Grover tag along on the car ride?
80. Didn't they already receive drachmas when they set off?
81. Grover's supposed to wear the winged shoes Luke gave, not Percy.
82. Don't they take a taxi to the Greyhound or some train like that?
83. Aren't they supposed to see Gabe on TV THERE, in a store window, not in some hotel?
84. When did Luke give Percy a shield?
85. Or a map?
86. Persephone's Pearls?
87. What happened to the Fury attack at the bus?
88. Aunty Em is supposed to feed them and make 'em drowsy and stuff.
89. Aunty Em's Garden Gnome Emporium is supposed to be OPEN, not abandoned.
90. Since when would Annabeth and Grover suggest nicking some free sodas?
91. Where'd that mortal come from?
92. They don't split up, they get offered a "photo op"
93. Percy's . . . kinda poor ish, how'd he get an iPod?
94. Why isn't Riptide's name ever mentioned?
95. Why isn't the Mist either there or explained?
96. Didn't Annabeth save Percy from being turned to stone?
98. HOW the frick do Grover and Annabeth drive that car through the wall? They're supposed to be 12!!
99. What happened to Percy's dream AGAIN? (this time about Kronos)
100. Didn't Percy send Medusa's head to Olympus?
101. Didn't he steal the drachmas and address from her office?
102. What about Gladiola the poodle?
103. That train ride?
104. Since when do they drive to a motel?
105. And Percy swims in a pool?
106. And they keep Medusa's head?
107. What about the Arch at St. Louis?
108. And the Chimera?
109. And the Echidna!
110. And Percy jumping off into the Mississippi?
111. The whole quest isn't about finding Persephone's pearls anyway.
112. What about the Nereid?
113. And meeting Ares?
114. And going to the Waterland park?
115. And Aphrodite's scarf?
116. Hephaestus' trap!
117. And the Kindness International truck?
118. And releasing a zebra into Vegas?
119. And the Lotus Hotel and Casino didn't have some lotus flower things.
120. It wasn't gambling or an actually "casino" casino, it was a kid's heaven.
121. And they didn't drive a car through the wall (AGAIN).
122. Or get attacked.
123. What happened to the cash cards?
124. And the taxi drive to the ocean?
125. Or meeting that Great White to the Nereid?
126. And REALLY getting the pearls there?
127. Where'd Crusty's Water Bed Palace go? How else do they find the DOA address?
128. The Underworld isn't behind the Hollywood sign.
129. Where'd the DOA go?
130. And Charon's supposed to be in a waiting room wearing Italian silk suits, not just standing there.
131. He doesn't burn some money.
132. He doesn't even GET money, besides being bribed by drachmas!
133. They're supposed to run into Cerberus.
134. Since when is Persephone a total pervert and a flirt?
135. And has pet hellhounds?
136. Heck, she's not even supposed to BE in the Lightning Thief!
137. Annabeth's supposed to use a rubber ball and distract Cerberus.
138. They're supposed to go to Tartarus.
139. The shoes that GROVER is supposed to be wearing are supposed to be cursed.
140. And try to drag him into Tartarus.
141. When Percy meets Hades, he's supposed to have a robe of souls.
142. Hades' Helm of Darkness is supposed to be stolen too.
143. Hades doesn't really want the lightning bolt.
144. Or Persephone (who, again, is not supposed to BE there!)
145. Grover doesn't stay back.
146. Sally's supposed to stay back.
147. The bolt doesn't show up in his shield (which he isn't supposed to have anyway . . . )
148. It's supposed to show up in his pack.
149. Which was given by Ares, who, again, was NOT THERE.
150. They don't go directly to Olympus.
151. Percy's supposed to fight Ares.
152. He is not supposed to have an air battle against Luke.
153. Where the frick is Kronos mentioned anywhere?
154. Percy is supposed to wound Ares.
155. Percy is supposed to have a curse put on him by Ares.
156. Percy is supposed to get the Helm of Darkness back from Ares.
157. Percy's supposed to hand it over to the Furies.
158. When does Percy make a water trident and (supposedly) kill Luke?
159. He (Luke) is supposed to be under Kronos' control, not want revenge on Hermes.
160. Luke is supposed to still be at Camp.
161. Percy's supposed to fly on a plane.
162. He's supposed to go to Olympus alone.
163. He finds out his mom is back.
164. Not Grover, since he wasn't supposed to stay back in the first place.
165. Percy's supposed to go see her.
166. He's supposed to give her Medusa's head.
167. Sally's supposed to directly give it to Gabe as "meat loaf", not hide it in the fridge.
168. When Percy goes back to camp, there's supposed to be a celebration.
169. They're supposed to burn their shrouds.
170. They're supposed to wear laurels.
171.Gabe is supposed to have "disappeared off the face of the Earth".
172. On a completely unrelated note, Sally is supposed to have sold a "sculpture".
173. Then use that money to put a down payment on a new apartment and a semester at NYU.
174. At the 4th of July fireworks, Grover's supposed to say good bye to search for Pan.
175. Annabeth's supposed to explain the fireworks.
176. He's supposed to get his first camp necklace and bead.
177. Luke is supposed to try to kill him again with a pit scorpion.
178. Percy's supposed to almost die and then wake up in the infirmary again.
179. Annabeth's supposed to visit him with Chiron.
180. Annabeth's supposed get angry at Luke.
181. She's supposed to have sent a letter to her dad.
182. She's supposed to leave camp, not spar with Percy.
183. Annabeth doesn't flirt with Percy yet (though, if you squint, maybe)
184. Percy's supposed to leave Camp and go back home.
185. Annabeth has blonde hair.
186. Curly blonde hair.
187. And grey eyes.
188. Percy has green eyes.
189. Grover's supposed to be scrawny.
190. And have curly brown hair.
191. And a goatee (oh, the pun).
192. And acne.
193. And wear a floppy rasta cap.
194. With fake feet.
195. Why doesn't Annabeth act like she has a small crush on Luke? Or at least is really close to him!!
196. Where's her dagger?
197. Luke's scar?
198. And his quest?
199. And since when does Annabeth start shooting at people with sleep inducing arrows?
200. And since when does she roll with a bow and arrow?
201. Since when do they go to the Parthenon?
202. And fight a hydra? That's book two!
203. What the frick happened to the Great Prophecy, huh? Answer me that!!
204. Yo -where is the Iris Messaging??
F is for Friends who write stuff together
U is for Unique stories
N is No story anytime at all, just because I couldn't think!
(See what I did there? :D)
Captian AmericaXThe Black Widow (Don't judge)
OwenXRaptors (as a family)
AdamXBree (Honestly if you're going to ship incest, do it with siblings that seem to really care) Sorry ChaseXBree fans!
Quote of the Day: (For as long as possible I will start posting Quotes that I think are beautiful from various books, TV, or movies)
Day One: "It was one thing to be attacked by someone you hated, but this was something else. This was the kind of hurt that could only be inflicted by someone you loved, who you thought loved you. It was sort of like being stabbed from the inside out." -Beautiful Darkness
Day Two: "We can easily forgive a child who is afriad of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." -Plato (Beautiful Darkness)
Day Three: "Death is the beginning of immortality." -Maximilien Robespierre (Beautiful Redemption)
Day Four: "They bother me. And that's why I'm stupid. That makes me exponentially more stupid than stupid. I'm stupid to the power of stupid." -Beautiful Creatures
Day Five: "DEMON MATH
What is JUST in a world
you've ripped in two
as if there could be
a half for me
a half for you
what is FAIR when
there is nothing
left to share
what is YOURS when
your pain is mine to bear
this sad math is mine
this mad path is mine
subtract they say
back to the desk
and i reply
this is why
division.” -Beautiful Chaos
Day Six: "the
A” -Beautiful Chaos
Day Seven: "bent
like the branches of a tree
like the pieces of my heart
like the seventeenth moon
like the glass in the window
the day we met” -Beautiful Redemption
Day Eight: "In death, lie. In living, cry. Carry me home to remember to be remembered." -Beautiful Redemption