Author has written 7 stories for Sherwood Smith, and Harry Potter.
PLEASE REVIEW MY FICS. IT WOULD PLEASE ME EXTENSIVELY
CountessMel 101: I love singing, dancing, knitting, crocheting, acting, writing, reading, learning and living. Okay? Okay.
Guidelines to GOOD WRITING
1. Respect the canon. I don't care if you think you're funny. Respect it. I cannot stress this enough.
2. Write with dignity. Don't write anything you wouldn't show to your English teacher, your best friend, your worst enemy or your parents.
3. Use the full writing process. No, it's not for 1st graders. It's for writers. Good ones, that is.
4. Be orginal. If someone's written it before, don't write it again. We don't need it. We don't want it. Avoid the cliche or we will die.
5. Disregard all the reviews that say, "heh that was coooool plaese update" (including mispellings!). They probably don't even know what good writing is. Your story may be completely horrible for all you know.
6. Reply to the readers who give great critical insight. Discuss your writing with them.
LEJP- My favorite of all time. I absolutely LOVE it! But I'm extremely choosy and won't accept random cliche junk.
TRGW-I really like these. No idea why, really, but they're simply brilliant. But so few...
TRHG-I actually enjoy Tom Riddle/Hermione fics. Rather surprising, but I really enjoy these. But there are so few good ones out there!
TRMM-You'd never believe it of me, but I can soooo see Minerva and Tom together! It's crazy, I know. But it can be fairly canon. :)
NOTE: I'd also like to announce pulicly that I am very, very, very careful about any fic over K! I will read T fics, but if the content is at all questionable, I will not continue to read or review!
About my stories: (the ones starred are worth reading; the others are not)
The Circle: My newest fic. It's really quite a good one, actually. I love the freaky idea of it all...
Bring Back Old Memories: I've never really written a real "Ginny" fic before, so this was fun. A bit challenging to make it real and not cliche or too brief. I absolutely love this idea though. So far my favorite, along with "The Circle."
Sirius: This plot interests me. It's a short one-shot so take a peek. You may find it to your liking. Really. Unless you've got it in for Sirius. See "Harry Potter and the Portrait's Secrets" for a longer version.
They lived happily ever after except: This was my first fan fic. I absolutely hate this one (you can't ever begin to write like Sherwood Smith!) but I keep it for old-times sake.
Harry Potter and the Portrait's Secrets: I'm now on chapter four/five of this story. I know it's impossible to write a sixth book fic (and it's a stupid idea, too) but I had to find a way to last before the sixth book actually comes out! It's pretty good. Comparatively:)
Nym Tonks, at your service: I love Tonks. She is witty, funny, intelligent and sweet. You gotta love her. This isn't a great fic but there aren't too many about Tonks out there...
Harry, Ron and Hermione assess a sixth book fic: I love this fic! It's just so much fun to write! I would like to say, though, that I am not insulting anyone's sixth book fics and I am not trying to be mean. But if you like sarcasm, this fic is really just for you!
So, my wonderful friends, these are my fics and this is me. Please visit my webpage (you'll be glad you did!) Happy Day and God Bless.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Great Lily Evans and James Potter Fictions|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|