Author has written 81 stories for X-Men: The Movie, X-Men, X-Men: Evolution, Smurfs, DarkWing Duck, Doctor Who, StarTrek: The Next Generation, Batman, Red Dwarf, Cheers, Zathura, Blackadder, and Detective Conan/Case Closed.
A Bit About Me:
Hi, I'm Rowena Zahnrei! I'm an American currently working to earn a postgraduate degree from a fantastic Scottish university, and this is my list of in-progress stories. Below, you'll find my much longer collection of finished stories! Reviews are always welcome--I'd love to know what you think of my writings!!! :)
If you like my stories, you can see some of my crochet creations at RowenaZahnreiCrafts on Etsy and "Someone To Play With," my cute little picture book on Kindle. I illustrated the book by making little clay figures of the characters, building them a diorama set, then taking photographs for each scene.
IN-PROGRESS STORY LIST:
1) ST:TNG (Data,Geordi,Picard,Barclay,etc.): Alternative Data NUDGED!! (New Chapter In Progress!)
2) ST:TNG (Dr.Soong,Lore,Juliana,Data): Often Wrong NUDGED!!
3) ST:TNG (Data,Picard,Riker,Troi): Skin Deep NUDGED!!!! (New Chapter In Progress)
4) ST:TNG (Data,Geordi,Troi,etc.): Remembering Jayden
5) ST:TNG (Data,Geordi,Tasha,etc.): Croaked UPDATED!
6) Red Dwarf (Rimmer,Lister,etc.): A Different Kind of Ace UPDATED! (New Chapter In Progress!)
7) X-Men (Nightcrawler): Sinister Motives NUDGED!!! (New Chapter In Progress!)
8) Cheers (Cliff,Frasier): Don Juan...Clavin? NUDGED!! (Conclusion In Progress!)
9) Case Closed/Detective Conan (Conan,Ran,etc.): The Sands of Fate (NEW!)
10) Batman (Joker,Mad Hatter): The Man Behind the Grin
11) Blackadder (Blackadder,Baldrick): Forcing the Hand of Fate (this story's not so much 'in-progress' as 'under reconstruction.' I wrote the whole story in high school but the file's so badly corrupted some bits are unreadable, and the last few chapters are missing. I like the story, so I'm fixing it, but it'll take a while...)
I write when my other obligations let me--and, often, even when they don't. I'm also prone to migraines, which is frustrating beyond all belief, so when I get those any hope of writing anything can be written off. Awful!
I may not always update quickly and my inspirational obsessions with various shows/books tend to come in cycles, but I do make a point of finishing all my stories, no matter how long it takes, even--in most cases--years. If you ever feel I'm taking ridiculously long to update a story, please feel free to send me a nudge, either as a review or a PM. I hope you enjoy my stuff, and I deeply appreciate all your reviews! Thank you! :)