Author has written 85 stories for X-Men: The Movie, X-Men, X-Men: Evolution, Smurfs, DarkWing Duck, Doctor Who, StarTrek: The Next Generation, Batman, Red Dwarf, Cheers, Zathura, Blackadder, and Detective Conan/Case Closed.
A Bit About Me:
Hi, I'm Rowena Zahnrei! I've been making up stories since before I could write, and this is my current ln-Progress Story List. Below, you'll find my much longer collection of finished stories! Reviews are always welcome — I'd love to know what you think of my writings!!! :)
I've been asked why I write so much fanfiction. Answer: I have Asperger's, an autistic spectrum disorder, and writing stories about my fictional role models, especially Nightcrawler and Data, has always been my way of figuring out people, and better understanding the social worlds around me. Also, writing is a really challenging skill and I figure this is good practice. :)
Like my stories? Check out my crochet creations at RowenaZahnreiCrafts on Etsy!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Hi Everyone! Sorry the updates have been taking so long, many many projects demanding my attention - one of which is a project to develop
versions of my stories for you with real voice actors (and me!) reading the narration and playing the roles. The idea is to help make my stories more accessible to readers with physical or learning disabilities (Data helped me, and it would be so great if my stories could help others too!), and to make them more versatile for readers who want to listen in their car, on the bus, while exercising, etc. So, if you're interested in this project, please stay tuned for more information, coming soon! :D
*UPDATE: Our first FREE AUDIOBOOK project will be my Batman Story, "THE MAN BEHIND THE GRIN" (which I am currently scrambling to finish...) :D It will be a few weeks before we have everything ready to go, but I'll keep you posted on our progress right here. :)
*YOU HAVE A SAY! If you're interested in this project, you can VOTE for which story you'd like to see made into an audiobook next! Send me a PM or review (can be anonymous), and the story with the most votes will be next in line, even if it's still in progress! :D
I am also currently working on the conclusion to "A Different Kind of Ace" and several other new updates including the next chapter of "The Sands of Fate" so please stay tuned! Thanks so much for your amazing reviews!!! :D
HERE IS MY IN-PROGRESS STORY LIST:
1) ST:TNG (Data,Geordi,Picard,Barclay,etc.): Alternative Data UPDATED! :D
2) ST:TNG (Dr.Soong,Lore,Juliana,Data): Often Wrong NUDGED!!! Next Chapter In Progress!
3) ST:TNG (Data,Picard,Riker,Troi): Skin Deep UPDATED! :D
4) ST:TNG (Data,Geordi,Tasha,etc.): Croaked NUDGED!!! Next Chapter In Progress, COMING SOON! :D
5) ST: TNG (Data,Geordi): Hearts and Stars NUDGED!!
6) Red Dwarf (Rimmer,Lister,etc.): A Different Kind of Ace Conclusion Is In Progress!
7) X-Men (Nightcrawler): Sinister Motives
8) Case Closed/Detective Conan (Conan,Ran,etc.): The Sands of Fate NUDGED!!!
9) Batman (Joker,Mad Hatter): The Man Behind the Grin NUDGED!! CONCLUSION AND AUDIOBOOK IN PROGRESS!
10) Blackadder (Blackadder,Baldrick): Forcing the Hand of Fate (this story's not so much 'in-progress' as 'under reconstruction.' I wrote the whole story in high school but the file's so badly corrupted some bits are unreadable, and the last few chapters are missing. I like the story, so I'm fixing it, but it'll take a while...)
I write when my other obligations let me — and, often, even when they don't. I'm also prone to migraines, which is frustrating beyond all belief, so when I get those any hope of writing anything can be written off. Awful!
I may not always update quickly and my inspirational obsessions with various shows/books tend to come in cycles, but I do make a point of finishing all my stories, no matter how long it takes, even--in most cases--years. If you ever feel I'm taking ridiculously long to update a story, please feel free to send me a nudge, either as a review or a PM and I'll put it at the top of the pile and make its next update a priority. After all, it's always more fun to write when you know someone out there is reading. I hope you enjoy my stuff, and I deeply appreciate all your reviews! Thank you! :)