Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, and Naruto.
Hey. I'm a 22 year old college student. I love to write but I get a lot of distractions so I don't always get things done. I've just recently started writing again after five years of ignoring it and forgetting about them. I am sorry to everyone who has been waiting but I am a busy girl.
I am mainly working on my Naruto story now and plan to update as often as possible but if we keep getting seven day work weeks, I'll have less time for this so hope it slows down a little.
Anyway my stories are always going to have Hinata and Naruto (my fav couple), and Shikamaru and Temari.
The others may change if I start any others. Right now I am slowly hating Sasuke and is thinking he is going to die in the manga so I don't plan on coupling him with Sakura but my stories don't always work the way I want them so I dunno.
I read this on nemadragon31's profile and loved it so I am adding it because I have seen it happen before and I found one of the guys like this and dumped him. I have regretted it everyday and can't get over missing him. I don't want others to make the same mistake.
Girls don't realize these things;
that I bought you roses
to tell you that I like you
That I was raised with respect
not to sleep with you when you were drunk
That my body's not ripped enough
to "satisfy" your wants
that I open your car door,
and pull out your chair like I was raised
That I'm not cute enough
to be "your guy"
That I am actually nice;
not a jerk
I don't have a huge bank account
to buy you expensive things
I like to spend quality nights at home
cuddling with you, instead of at a club
I would rather make love to you then just screw you
like some random guy.
That I am always the one you need to talk to,
but never good enough to date
That I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't
get mad at you for puking in my car, but when we went out you went
home with another guy
That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and
dropped you off in the middle of nowhere,
but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend
If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to
be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around
If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry
for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work
that you can't realize.. I've been the one all along.
If you read this and know somebody like this
but don't care
But most of all
For not being sorry anymore
That you can't accept me for who I am
I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good
enough to make it in your world.
I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought
that was what friends were for...
That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.
That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was
threatening you instead of spending time with my family.
That I cared
that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?" Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things' I really wish that more guys were like this, and I bet alot of girls do too.
I'm sixteen years old
And my life is on hold.
I'm told I'm smart
And have a big heart.
I have eight sisters and brothers
And they really are no bothers
I am good in school
And my friends think I am cool
I get a 4.0 average
It's a pretty hard challenge.
I work hard in school
School is pretty cool.
Home is okay,
But I am waiting for the day,
When I pack up and leave,
And take my brothers and sisters with me
Because my mom is a drunk
And in some other junk
I'm sixteen years old
And my life is on hold
My sister is eighteen months old
She's my silver and gold
She's the youngest one
And she's my bright sun
Without her their is no me
Because she makes me so happy.
Things are going pretty good.
Everyone smiles like they should
Everything is just fine.
I feel the sun shine.
When I see them smile
Everythings alright for awhile
But it didn't last long enough
We have to pack up all our stuff
Mom is going away
She won't stay.
Today, life is not okay.
Today, we have to go away.
We are moving in with our grandmother
At least we still have each other
Things aren't so bad
I don't need to be sad.
I'm sixteen years old
And my life is on hold.
Things are coming back together
We are having some good weather
Grandma is pretty good
Things are like they should
Now we have more bad luck
This is rerally starting to suck
I'm told we might have to go
To a foster home, you know.
I don't want to go
I can't ever go.
We need to stay here
This my worst fear
We'll be taken in
This evil sin
We'll be separated
And maybe even hated
Noone will take us all in
What will we do then
We need each other
Don't separate my sister and brother
This can't happen
My world's breakin'
What do I do
I need a year or two
It's all coming so fast
We were suppose to last
I'm sixteen years old
And my life is on hold
Things were fine
I could of handled mine
I can care for them
I wouldn't hurt them
Can't you see
They need me
Don't take them from me
That would be cruelty
I can't let them go
I love them so
And I will slowly die
If I have to say good-bye
My future might be open
But my heart would be broken.
I'm sixteen years old
And my life is on hold
This is almost like abuse to me. A child has to grow up worrying about how long she has with her brothers and sisters. She had to give up her childhood to do what her mother should have been doing. She feared everyday of being separated from her siblings because no one would ever take in so many kids. I wrote this poem when I heard her story.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Will help you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Will keep on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Will help you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kidnap him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Already have the shovel to bury the body of the person that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will pass you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Will give you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Will take yours and run.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the cell with you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Have you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give them back.
BEST FRIENDS: Lose your stuff and tell you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say, "Girl drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: Will help you find your way when you're lost.
BEST FRIENDS: Will be the one messing with your compass, stealing your map and giving you bad directions.
FRIENDS: Will help you learn to drive.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you roll the car into the lake so you can collect insurance.
FRIENDS: Will watch your pets when you go away.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't let you go away.
FRIENDS: Will help you up when you fall down.
BEST FRIENDS: Will point and laugh because she tripped you.
FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kidnap the band with you.
FRIENDS: Ask you for your number
BEST FRIENDS: Ask you for their number
FRIENDS: Hide you from the cops
BEST FRIENDS: Are probably the reason they're after you in the first place
FRIENDS: Let you make an idiot of yourself in public
BEST FRIENDS: Are up there with you making an idiot out of themselves too.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit!
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
Or are planning to do any of these things.
Six things I hate about people:
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time... I know where my watch is mate, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. When people say "Oh, you just want to have your cake and eat it too." Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
3. When people say "It's always the last place you look." Of course it is...Why the hell would you keep looking after you found it?
4. When people say while watching a film "Did you see that?" No you twat, I paid £5 to come to the cinema and stare at the floor.
5. People who ask, "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did you?
6. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, there must have been something before it, so couldn't be new
33 Things to do in an Elevator:
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, and then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - And back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, and then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
23. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
24. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
25. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
26. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
27. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
28. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift totting.
29. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
30. Tell people that you can see their aura.
31. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
32. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
33. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
In Honor of Stupid People In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping. (Shoot, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair.)
On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap," (and that would be how??...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought??...)
On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time)?
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and...I'm taking this because??...)
On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what)?
On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious)
On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, ooh...fly Delta?)
On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (Oh my ..was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a Korean kitchen knife -- "Warning: keep out of children." (hmm...something must have gotten lost in the translation...)
On a matress warning label -- "WARNING: Do not attempt to swallow." (What prompted this?)
On the back of a watch -- "For Best Results Use Other Side." (I start to question the world now.)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity.