Poll: Now that I've got Remembering What? up and running, you guys need to help choose who the next bot to star in our NEXT story will be. What are you waiting for? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Transformers.
WELCOME ALL MY LOVELY ONES!!
So, if you can't tell from what's below, I'm a massive Transformers fan.
I live in Canada, where my family owns a ranch that includes 24 plus horses (only three of which are mine), a crap load of cows and chickens, two mules, two donkeys, 10 plus goats, an adult Landrace and baby pot-belly pig, 4 dogs, 6 cats, and an a-hole of a hedgehog who is loved anyways (profile picture). My dad is a massive Habs fan, so I'm forced to be one too...
I have so many plans involving this website, including 37 Transformers stories, some following the movies storyline, some not. Because of that, I say this. If you ever decide that you are ready to begin a story, but don't want to make up a plot, please PM me. Depending on everything, I'll probably have a plot for you to use, so long as I get plot credits and plot credits alone.
I can't ever choose between:
l\ .M. /l
because they're all awesome!
I will never favorite an author just because - if I favorite an author, you should definitely check their stuff out.
I have nothing against Mary-Sues, because there is a reason they are so popular - they're fun to read!
Honestly, I hate when the first chapter to stories begin with something along the lines of, "My alarm clock screamed, my hand shooting out to shut it up", blah blah blah, it's just so overused. Not saying I won't read the story, but urgh!
19 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity
1.) At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
I got this off someone else profile
Pick your birth month and birth day out to find out what happens!
January: Bonded to
February: Arrested by
March: Traded lives with
May: Killed by
June: Child of
July: In love with
August: Captured by
September: Sharing a prison cell with
October: Handcuffed to
November: Became the pet of
December: Saved by
4: The Fallen
10: Optimus Prime
11: Sunstreaker and Sideswipe
12: The Aerialbots
20: The Stunticons
26: Sentinel Prime
29: Skidz and Mudflap
WARNING!! 25 SIGNS OF A RABID TRANSFORMERS FANGIRL!!
1. Can recite the entire movies from memory.
2. Can tell you what Autobot is fastest, toughest and smartest and can give you exact specs.
3. Always has tabs on the best Autobot fanfiction, wallpaper and apparel.
5. Whenever she leaves home yells ROLL OUT!!
6. Will stare out their car window as a Camaro, Peterbuilt Semi, Pontiac Solstice, GMC Topkick, or Hummer drives by.
8. Wishes that her phone was an Autobot and would name it after a fallen Autobot.
9. Has used movie quotes to finish her sentences.
10. Cusses like Ironhide, Ratchet, or the Twins.
11. Makes references to Transformers in every school subject.
13. Immediately snaps awake from sleep when someone says something about Transformers.
14. Sings the Transformers theme in the shower, on the way to school, and on the way home just to annoy her family.
15. Gives her friends labels as some of the Autobots.
16. Gives her enemies labels as some of the Decepticons.
18. Has posters of her favorite Transformers.
19. Reads way too many fan-fictions about these guys.
20. Has her username having to deal with Transformers.
21. Listens to a song and then immediately thinks of a Transformer.
23. Squeals at the sight of a Police car and thinks of Barricade.
25. Thinks every electronic device she owns is a Transformer.
You know your obsessed with with Transformers when...
-You have a spazz whenever you see a Peterbuilt Semi, Camaro, Hummer, or GMC Truck pass by.
-You call your computer Teletraan 1.
-Names enemies after Decepticons.
-Uses a Transformers reference whenever possible.
-Whenever talking too fast, says you're talking like Blurr.
-Whenever you hear the word Soundwave, you cringe.
-Will never look at a boombox the same ever again.
-You never try to look at a GMC Truck funny, since your afraid it's Ironhide.
-You have dreams where you are in the Transformers world.
-You've watched Transformers at least 20 times, even more.
You pray to Primus.
-You freak out whenever you see a cop car hiding in the shadows, thinking it's Barricade.
-You don't call people creepers or stalkers, you call them Decepticreeps.
-You have joined any Transformers fan clubs.
-You've tried to do Jet Judo, and succeeded.
-You've tried Jet Judo, and epically failed.
-You sing the Transformers theme song everywhere and anywhere.
-You were about to cry when Bumblebee was about to die in DOTM.
-You blame Blackout for most power outages.
-You think that the world is going to end by a Decepticon invasion.
-You get annoyed when you say Unicron, and people think you just said Unicorn.
-You hate when people hate on Miko cause she's awesome.
-You think that every evil person in the world is either a Decepticon agent, or a Pretender.
-You think that when the Autobots win the war, it should be declared a national holiday.
-You think the Government is hiding the Autobots somewhere.
-You go to visit Hoover Dam to make sure Megatron's all comfy cozy in layers of ice.
-You annoy your friends and family with your constant Transformers talk.
-Whenever you hear the word decept, you immediately think of Decepticons.
-Whenever your friends say the worst thing happened, you ask if Decepticons attacked them.
-You wish your phone was a Transformer.