Author has written 3 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Sherlock, Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings.
Fanfiction is what literature might look like if it were reinvented from scratch after a nuclear apocalypse by a band of brilliant pop-culture junkies trapped in a sealed bunker. They don't do it for money. That's not what it's about. The writers write it and put it up online just for the satisfaction. They're fans, but they're not silent, couchbound consumers of media. The culture talks to them, and they talk back to the culture in its own language.
—Lev Grossman, TIME, July 18, 2011
Ok, so I had a really long profile on here before, and then I thought "What's the point of having a long profile of no one will read them?"
So here's a little info about me and my stories.
5 Things about me:
1) I'm pretty sure I'm a mix between a Hufflepuff and a Slytherin that could live with the Ravenclaws. *shrugs* I don't even know
2) I'm a laid back person and generally a pacifist when it comes to arguments and fighting. I do have a cursing problem. SO, you have been warned.
3) Other than writing, I play soccer, draw/paint, read, and watch Netflix sense I just don't watch TV anymore.
4) These are the fandoms I'm in, or have at least grown found of. This list also includes movies/tv shows I watch and enjoy. You can skip ahead if you want, it's a rather long list...
Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Justice League, Deadpool, Marvel cinematic universe, Batman (Nolan verse), Criminal Minds, Hunger Games, Rise of the Guardians, Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings, Kane Chronicles, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Attack on Titan, Bleach, Jurassic Park, Walking Dead (slowly but surely), Supernatural (not so much anymore honestly), Spider-Man, Mortal Instruments (again, slowly but surely), and Hannibal. I'll probably add more later on.
5) I'm on ao3 and wattpad under the same username candiesandfanfics (or at least, similar names)
5 things about my stories:
1) I have no idea if I'll continue with The Holmes Girl simply because I don't know if I'll have the time (for those that may be confused, I had a story on here titled Aria but I soon came to realize that it was simply the same as The Holmes Girl and took it down)
2) I try to update Blood of the Thestral as often as possible, sadly that's not always feasible with my schedule. So I wouldn't expect an update on that every month.
HEY BOZOS, READ THE UPDATE BELOW ALL THIS STUFF IF YOU WANT INFO ON BLOOD OF THE THESTRAL
3) I have thousands of ideas for stories that run through my head. I hope I can write them down at some point and create them, and I pray that dream becomes a reality.
4) I will make you feel small and insignificant if all you do is bitch about my story and don't tell me why. Do yourself, and me, a favor and don't try to piss me off. It just makes you seem childish.
5) If you have any questions about the stories, or you noticed something that I did wrong, please please please tell me! Constructive criticism is always welcome!
UPDATE: SOMETHING YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ IF YOU READ BLOOD OF THE THESTRAL
OK, so, I fucked up. I've left out things, forgotten things, and generally made a few too many plot holes that actually bother me more than anything. And if I'm not quite the happiest with what I'm writing, I don't think I should put it out there.
SO, I'm gonna go back and edit a couple of things. HOWEVER, I do know that I will be done with these edits before the end of May, and will have a new update by that time at the earliest (keep in mind I'm in school and not a mind reader unfortunately, and can't read my teachers minds, so this may be delayed to the beginning of June if I'm a little busy cramming for finals and last minute homework.)
THIS DOES NOT MEAN THE END OF BLOOD OF THE THESTRAL
I've been meaning to edit the story for awhile now anyways. BUT, I will not take down Blood of the Thestral, and will leave it as it is until I finish editing and write and post the next chapter.
So until the next update,