Author has written 8 stories for Spirited Away, Fruits Basket, and Harry Potter.
I am Peter Pan! What more is there to say? ((smiles innocently and hides medication)) No, I'm not really, though I fancy myself to be.
Gender: Boy, obviously!
Hair color: I've finally stopped dyeing my hair, thus it is currently red-gold and resting just below my shoulders.
Eye color: Jade green
Skin tone: I have pale skin. Very pale skin.
Hm... I'm a lot like Peter Pan of 2003's movie version, only I'm sweeter and more adorable often times. ((smirks)) I have a tendency to go around saying 'Oh the cleverness of me' and leaping off high furniture trying to fly. Yes, I am insane, but it's a lovely thing to be, I assure you.
I am an aspiring author, actor, and artist. I do write many things (half of which shall either never be perfected enough for my overly-picky comfort or are not worthy of being exposed to daylight). I have finished three novels (the first two are not on their way to the publishers anytime soon, seeing as one I wrote when I was twelve and the other I am editing), and have literally hundreds of stories on my computer. And while I am chattering on, I ought to tell you something useful. Such as... oh dear, death take my bad memory. I haven't anything useful to say! In that case, some randomness is fitting:
SOME RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I hate shoes. I really do. If I can help it, I never wear them.
2. My name really is Peter James. But I prefer Peter Pan, as many I know call me as much.
3. All my dearest friends are girls. I might as well be, really. I am completely feminine. (No wait! I have one friend who is a boy! But, he is a bit girlish, so...)
4.I have never actually flown with exception of an airplane (at least not without being thrown, and that is rather painful), but to this day I am still trying!
5. I have some psychic power. Whoo-hoo:)
6. I attend an Alternative school in a very artsy community (Ashland, Oregon. Famous city for its theatre and lovely Lithia Park.).
7. I am a complete bookworm. I love to read, and do so much of my time. I cleaned out the local Library years ago.
8.I've just been to Japan!
9. I now, officially, HAVE MY OWN FAN CLUB! How wicked cool is that! I have a bloody fan club at my school! ((teary eyes)) Aw, I feel like J.K. Rowling!
Hmmm... I cannot think of anything else! So, in closing, please enjoy my stories and drop a review! May the Force be with you all! Sayonara!
(The e-mail currently listed is my sister's, as I am finding myself locked out of Yahoo by vengeful Parental Controls. I can be reached at my sister's e-mail, however, so please do not hesitate to correspond.)