Author has written 8 stories for Divergent Trilogy, and Twilight.
I am a 14 year old girl named Lisa! Elizabeth is my full name and I hate it
Zu Zu is the name of my best friend.
One of my other friends is Rebecca.
Maddie is another of my friends.
Becca is Rebecca's nickname.
I have a lot of friends :)
Every person I know says I am odd.
Chocolate is awesome!
Hershey is the best!
I love chocolate!
Kittens are just as good as dogs, no better , no worse.
Everyone I know says I am random too.
If you think Zombie chickens will take over the world, copy and paste!
WHAT A KISS MEANS...
Kiss on the forehead="I hope we're together forever
kiss on the ear="Your my everything"
Kiss on the cheek="We're friends"
Kiss on the hand="You adore me"
Kiss on the neck="We belong together"
Kiss on the shoulder="I want you"
Kiss on the lips="I love you"
What the gesture means...
Holding hands="we definitely love each other"
Holding on tight="I don't want to let go"
Looking into each others eyes="I just plain love you"
Playing with hair="Tell me you love me"
Arms around the waist="I love you too much to let go"
Laughing while kissing="I'm comfortable around you"
Picking someone up off their feet="That they love them fully and would do anything for them"
9 Things I Hate About Everyone ;)
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my butt when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Well, duh! What good is cake if you can't eat it and have it too?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it?! Do people do this? Who and where are they?
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid 12 to come to the cinema and stare at theloor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the heck?? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, idiot?
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you can understand this, post it on your profile.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Laura Schiller (808)
Mk Marie (11)
Radiant Arabian Nights (725)
|Community:||Allegiant's best fics|
|Focus:||Books Divergent Trilogy|